RePuBliKlan Plan To Smear Mueller Under Investigation

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI - The Atlantic.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

There is no evidence to suggest the claims by these Women are in any way true.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.

Last edited:
This is karma. I think it's a hoax, but the left said you had to believe all women......funny how they only do that when the accused has an R by his name.....so which is it?
Was the Kavanaugh accusers and these accusers a sham or none?

since when have RW's resorted to anything but smear campaigns ?

dragging people down to their level is their forte' ..

There is strong stinking odor of RePuBliKlan Desparation as reports of the F.B.I. being called in to investigate claims of Women being paid off in a campaign to smear Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his investigation in Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault.

But never let be said that the lying RePuBliKlans ever let the truth get in the way of their fucking lies.
lol So now Democrats don't trust women who claim they were raped.

The FBI needs to scoop up the woman and this Jack Burkman guy and get to the bottom of it.

So the there is evidence, unlike the Kavanagh fiasco. Interesting. you've been asked a couple of times now. Why don't you believe the woman?

Since when do you lying scum need evidence?

Why would anyone need to 'smear' Mueller any more than the evidence against him already has?

Evidence shows he sat on / hid Russian crimes in the US associated with their attempts to purchase Uranium One and acquire 20% of the US Uranium supply...

Evidence - to include DOJ Oher's testimony before Congress - shows Mueller was already communicating with FBI EMPLOYEE / Foreign Spy Steele and Oher regarding the Dossier BEFORE HE WAS EVER APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL.

Evidence already proves Mueller committed Obstruction by refusing to hand over subpoenaed documents over to the Senate Intel Committee

Evidence already shows witness testimony was changed after the fact....

Evidence shows Mueller NEVER should have been appointed Special Counsel because of his massive Conflicts of Interest in his investigations

Evidence shows Mueller never should have been considered for Special Counsel based on his history of hiding evidence and intentionally sending innocent people to jail

Mueller is part of the deep state... He has no credibility

Kavanaugh? ROFLMAO Do unto others.

In summary: Mueller ain't doing shit, and will be lucky if he doesn't end up in Leavenworth, Kansas.

If I had my druthers for that type of sedition: Hanging or firing squad. At least for him, Comey, Strzok, Holder. Lerner, too. Maybe not Lerner..not sure how history goes with hanging women.

Well Democrats taught us no evidence is needed to smear a person. Karma is a bitch isn't it?

So the woman making the accusation is a scheming Republican??

The woman who has a corroborating witness, a time and a place is scheming Republican??

Sucks to be you.

lol So now Democrats don't trust women who claim they were raped.
Actually I believe the woman who claims that she was contacted by Jack Burkman (of Seth Rich fame) offering her money to make a false claim against Mueller.

Forum List

Back