Repubs have gotten a pass for way too long...

They've been playing their "southern strategy" for way too long. Always disavowing racism and bigotry and then turning a blind eye to the bigots in their party.

When will the Republican Party unequivocally state that racist, Klansmen, neo-Nazis, neo-Confederates, anti-Semites and the like are not welcome in their party?

When in the hell will they kick them out?
As soon as you disavow any black person yelling they want dead cops, dead white babies, and dead white people!
Perhaps if the power of the state did not leverage cops to murder unarmed black citizens in the streets?
Damn Fenton.

That is no excuse to start killing innocent people.

Not all cops are killing citizens.

Most cops are not.

Just reading the responses from the ReTrumplicans to this thread proves what I'm saying. Not a one of you have the courage to admit the "southern strategy" let alone talk about kicking out your bigots. Instead it's a barrage of false equivalencies name calling and out right hatred....

Look, you don't have to be afraid of the Democratic Party, we are not your enemies, we are your brothers. We are all Americans, equal before the law.

If you follow Trump down this path it will not end well...for America and yourselves.

Just reading the responses from the ReTrumplicans to this thread proves what I'm saying. Not a one of you have the courage to admit the "southern strategy" let alone talk about kicking out your bigots. Instead it's a barrage of false equivalencies name calling and out right hatred....

Look, you don't have to be afraid of the Democratic Party, we are not your enemies, we are your brothers. We are all Americans, equal before the law.

If you follow Trump down this path it will not end well...for America and yourselves.
You truly are Stoopid.

I'm not a Republican nor conservative.

I'm sick of my city being burned to the ground Everytime you need your diaper changed, asshole.

Libtarded nonsense!

You don't have the mental fortitude to defend your own garbage

I seem to recall your leader calling me a deplorable.

Ball is in your court

You truly are Stoopid.

I'm sick of my city being burned to the ground Everytime you need your diaper changed, asshole.
When did that happen, dupe?

Thanks Fox Rush etc etc and the misinformation/hate machine....OTOH, CNN, CBS etc are ignoring the Antifa whatever fools that were in C-ville. Our media is a ridiculous gabfest and we need many more reporters and news offices around the world for NEWS. What is happening in the Ukraine, Libya, Egypt, Syria, S. China Sea wherever that was SO IMPORTANT for a while? All we hear about is controversy/hate for ratings, with a terrorist attack thrown in every few weeks. BTW, I guarantee no civil war. Try BBC- they mentioned the (much fewer) LW armed jackasses.

Hey wait a minute, are you talking about the path in the woods that Hillary took?

You truly are Stoopid.

Thanks Fox Rush etc etc and the misinformation/hate machine....OTOH, CNN, CBS etc are ignoring the Antifa whatever fools that were in C-ville. Our media is a ridiculous gabfest and we need many more reporters and news offices around the world for NEWS. What is happening in the Ukraine, Libya, Egypt, Syria, S. China Sea wherever that was SO IMPORTANT for a while? All we hear about is controversy/hate for ratings, with a terrorist attack thrown in every few weeks. BTW, I guarantee no civil war. Try BBC- they mentioned the (much fewer) LW armed jackasses.
Baltimore.

It's a metaphor, dupe.

You truly are Stoopid.

That's not what some of your leaders have said:

We are not your enemies, but many GOPers were hers. Thanks Fox Rush etc etc and the misinformation/hate machine....OTOH, CNN, CBS etc are ignoring the Antifa whatever fools that were in C-ville. Our media is a ridiculous gabfest and we need many more reporters and news offices around the world for NEWS. What is happening in the Ukraine, Libya, Egypt, Syria, S. China Sea wherever that was SO IMPORTANT for a while? All we hear about is controversy/hate for ratings, with a terrorist attack thrown in every few weeks. BTW, I guarantee no civil war. Try BBC- they mentioned the (much fewer) LW armed jackasses.

You are deplorable, you defend racists but you are still my countryman and I wish you no bad fortune.

I understand you're afraid of those that are different from you. Living in Los Angeles I have met and am friends with people of all cultures, races and faiths. We really are all the same.

You truly are Stoopid.

Baltimore.

It's a metaphor, dupe.
It's a hateful, brainwashed GOP POS. Most GOPers/Foxbots have seen a little sidewalk fire in Berkeley so many times they believe it. And fear/hate blacks...and big bad Antifa lol...You may not be technically GOP- but you certainly insult like one...

They've been playing their "southern strategy" for way too long. Always disavowing racism and bigotry and then turning a blind eye to the bigots in their party.

When will the Republican Party unequivocally state that racist, Klansmen, neo-Nazis, neo-Confederates, anti-Semites and the like are not welcome in their party?

No time soon apparently, the democratic party finally had to.
Can anyone spot the racist dog whistling in this post?

Democrats and liberals/progressives do not defend neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, white supremacists and the like and there has never been a political strategy in the Democratic Party to attract them. They are not welcome.

Republicans however do.

By the way, claiming that people with whom you disagree politically to be "brown fascists" is intellectually dishonest. But dishonesty is a way of life for ReTrumplicans now!
Claiming that brown fascists somehow don't exist is the epitome of racism.

There have always been racist non-white people in this country, and Democrats have welcomed them with open arms.

No time soon apparently, the democratic party finally had to.
Can anyone spot the racist dog whistling in this post?
You? lol

You are deplorable, you defend racists but you are still my countryman and I wish you no bad fortune.

I understand you're afraid of those that are different from you. Living in Los Angeles I have met and am friends with people of all cultures, races and faiths. We really are all the same.

Maybe you can point out where I defend racists.

If not? Shut up

Democrats and liberals/progressives do not defend neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, white supremacists and the like and there has never been a political strategy in the Democratic Party to attract them. They are not welcome.

Republicans however do.

By the way, claiming that people with whom you disagree politically to be "brown fascists" is intellectually dishonest. But dishonesty is a way of life for ReTrumplicans now!
Claiming that brown fascists somehow don't exist is the epitome of racism.

There have always been racist non-white people in this country, and Democrats have welcomed them with open arms.
Hating racists doesn't make one a racist...A racist is someone who believes certain races are inferior and discriminates against them. In the US it's certain whites. # New BS GOP BS.

As soon as you disavow any black person yelling they want dead cops, dead white babies, and dead white people!
Perhaps if the power of the state did not leverage cops to murder unarmed black citizens in the streets?

One more time for you uneducated fools: there is no law that prohibits the police (or armed citizens) from using deadly force against an unarmed attacker. None. If you believe a person is a threat to you (armed or unarmed) you have every right to defend yourself in this country using any means you feel necessary.
And many of you pussies are afraid of fellow citizens. Cheap ass excuse for murder. I was afraid, so I had to kill him. Land of the fwee, home of the fwaid.

Damn Fenton.

That is no excuse to start killing innocent people.

Not all cops are killing citizens.
No one said they were, any is too many.

Forum List

Back