Restaurant posts "GUNS ARE WELCOME" signs......business is BOOMING!!!

The whole point has been to increase gun sales. The NRA's function is to separate fools from their money and yep, hey have fallen for it completely.
Oh look -- another argument based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
What a surprise.
:eek:

I keep thinking...
"Keep" thinking That imples you once started. Have yet to see any evidence of that.

Oh look. His Smugness once again can't think of a counterargument and whips out his triple ad hom. Again.
Counterargument against what? Him wanting to selll his guns?
Why would I want to argue agianst that?

Only if you suffer from hoplophobia.

So... Havie you bought that ticket our of here yet?

Hoplophobia is a neologism, originally coined to describe an "irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them."
Big difference. And yes, I a afraid of what the rabid idiots are doing with their guns. Only another rabid idiot wouldn't be.
Why do you have an irrational fear of simple ownership/possess of firearms?

Its the simple owners that I'm afraid of.

Gun-nut-NRA_zpsc3049374.jpg

Just an interesting bit of history
Yawn.
There's no sound reason to ban 'assault weapons', regardless of who supports the idea.
:lol:

I never understood this at all...it isn't logical.

I have an AR, I have a semi-automatic pistol, I have a semi-automatic .22 rifle and a semi-automatic shotgun, and you know what? They all function EXACTLY the same.

So what is the rational behind banning one just because of the way it looks?

The whole point has been to increase gun sales. The NRA's function is to separate fools from their money and yep, hey have fallen for it completely.
What a surprise.
I keep thinking...
"Keep" thinking That imples you once started. Have yet to see any evidence of that.
Oh look. He makes an accusation and then does what he makes fun of.
Hypocrite.
I see you haven't tried to defend your position regarding the NRA. I wonder why.

Don't you have a plane to catch? Aren't you going to exercize your right to leave?

Oh look. His Smugness once again can't think of a counterargument and whips out his triple ad hom. Again.

Oh look -- His Smugness quotes the argument, has it sitting directly above his own, and then buries his head in the sand :lalala: and pretends the argument he fails to address is something else altogether.

What courage. What fortitude. What direct taking by the horns of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Restaurant Owner: ?Guns Are Welcome? Signs Have Helped Boost Business « CBS Charlotte

Hmmmm.....another kick to the nut sacks of the gun grabbers, and aren't we seeing it on almost a daily basis?

Im still laughing as I post this thread up!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This comes on the heels of a recent Gallup poll showing that 3 out of every 4 Americans are AGAINST any kind of gun ban!!! Last time it was that high???

Ready for this............

:funnyface::D1959:D:funnyface:

I'd support 'em in a heartbeat.

Big difference. And yes, I a afraid of what the rabid idiots are doing with their guns. Only another rabid idiot wouldn't be.

Stop living in fear Luddly.

Next it will be cars and alcohol, knives and baseball bats...an before you know it you will be a agoraphobic with 50 cats.

Next it will be cars and alcohol, knives and baseball bats...an before you know it you will be a agoraphobic with 50 cats.

What's scary is that the nutters cannot tell the difference between guns and cars, alcohol, knives, baseball bats and/or cats.

What a surprise.

Hypocrite.
I see you haven't tried to defend your position regarding the NRA. I wonder why.

Don't you have a plane to catch? Aren't you going to exercize your right to leave?

You wanna talk NRA?

NRA thread - pro and con - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Just an interesting bit of history
Yawn.
There's no sound reason to ban 'assault weapons', regardless of who supports the idea.
:lol:

I never understood this at all...it isn't logical.

I have an AR, I have a semi-automatic pistol, I have a semi-automatic .22 rifle and a semi-automatic shotgun, and you know what? They all function EXACTLY the same.

So what is the rational behind banning one just because of the way it looks?

Exactly. A butter knife is an "assault weapon" if you assault someone with it. A bottle of acetylene and a lighter can be assault weapons. A Subaru can be an assault weapon. A rock, a cup of hot coffee, a back scratcher, a rolling pin, a frying pan, and an elbow can all be used as assault weapons. Let's ban 'em all!!!

Glad I got my Saiga 12 before Obama "banned" them by executive order.

Last edited:

Oh look -- His Smugness quotes the argument, has it sitting directly above his own, and then buries his head in the sand :lalala: and pretends the argument he fails to address is something else altogether.
Well then - you'll have to be more specific.
Against what argument am I supposed to present a counter?

What's scary is that the nutters cannot tell the difference between guns and cars, alcohol, knives, baseball bats and/or cats.

Irrational fear is irrational.

If you are scared of law abiding citizens legally carrings guns, you should be absolutely terrified of law abiding citizens legally driving cars, because you are about 10,000 times more likely to be killed by one of them than a conceal carry holder.

Unless of course you are a violent criminal...then your odds increase dramatically.

Hypocrite.

You wanna talk NRA?
Sure.

Prove your statement that "the NRA's function is to separate fools from their money".

Be sure to post valid citations.

Forum List

Back