Restaurateur Defied Maine Gov To Open His Business, State Agents Are Moving To Shut Him Down

Waaaaaaaaa!

I want to go out and wave my gun and pretend I am a brave man before a life I have never achieved anything in.

These protesters are traitors and a disgrace to everything that made America great.

How wrong you are. You are a serf, nothing more. You are the one who is hiding in your basement. Not us.

Coward.

No I live in a country who can now safely lift lock downs, because we know what we are doing.

Age is a state of mind.

Well until death that is.

Perhaps a concept too
subtle for you?

As for your grandfather, did he whinge during World War Two, or did he do his duty for his country?

Because your generation are not.

Ummmm, my generation is the Korean War, Vietnam war period. Dumbass.

Korea, stalemate.

Vietnam loss.

Not a good record.

Yeah, I know. Democrat run the whole way. They never intended to win, just bleed our people and make loads of cash from their defense contracts.

Believe me, we KNOW this.

Where as America is going to surf wave after wave of death for a few months to come, because you do not know what you are doing.

Waaaaaaaaa!

I want to go out and wave my gun and pretend I am a brave man before a life I have never achieved anything in.

These protesters are traitors and a disgrace to everything that made America great.

How wrong you are. You are a serf, nothing more. You are the one who is hiding in your basement. Not us.

Coward.

No I live in a country who can now safely lift lock downs, because we know what we are doing.

Oh? What country is that? Oz.? You may want to check your sources.

If I was a Darwinian I would just smile, the dumb are eliminated through natural selection.

But I am not, I was born in America, so weep for and pity you.

With 56 deaths the state should not have shutdown at all. It is tyranny by another tin pot dictator as a governor.

Democrats will be erased from statehouses across this country. Maine, Michigan, California. There should be a new crime, murder of an entire state. Charge them and execute them.

If I was a Darwinian I would just smile, the dumb are eliminated.

But I am not, I was born in America, so weep for and pity you.

Nah, you're a progressive scumbag. You hate America because it honors the individual, which you hate, because as an individual, you are a failure.

Come Westy,

You can do better than that.

Fire up the neurons you have left in you.

Defend America, with the largest death and infection rate in the world.

An America that has lost the last two wars it initiated.

An American with a shrinking middle class living on debt even before the virus.

An America with the one of the highest unemployment rates during the virus in the democratic world.

An America with a stimulus program where the money goes to big corporations and economic interests first while the food line grow ever longer.

An America with the most expensive health care system in the world and the some of the worst macro results.

An America where you are all angry and fighting with each other.

An America which imprisons more of it's population than any other free nation on Earth.

Defend that.

I will admit as person born in America, I cannot defend that human tragedy.

Come Westy,

You can do better than that.

Fire up the neurons you have left in you.

Defend America, with the largest death and infection rate in the world.

An America that has lost the last two wars it initiated.

An American with a shrinking middle class living on debt even before the virus.

An America with the one of the highest unemployment rates during the virus in the democratic world.

An America with a stimulus program where the money goes to big corporations and economic interests first while the food line grow ever longer.

An America with the most expensive health care system in the world and the some of the worst macro results.

An America where you are all angry and fighting with each other.

An America which imprisons more of it's population than any other free nation on Earth.

Defend that.

I will admit as person born in America, I cannot defend that human tragedy.

Sure, the political class got us into those wars. They had no intention of winning them.

The US healthcare system is the best in the world. Your fake figures are just that, fake. If you are sick, and you can afford to come here for your treatment, you do.

I'm not angry, nor am I fighting anyone. That would be you. Hatred and anger ooze from every post you make.

And, the unemployment rate is thanks to democrats trying to crash the economy to get rid if Trump.

So yes, statist pricks in the Democrat Party are definitely the enemies of this country.

And I need not defend anything. We have people trying to break IN to this country for a reason.

And I find it amusing that you accuse the US of all these terrible things, yet ignore the crimes that Australia is perpetrating on Nauru, you fucking hypocrite.

The sad fact is that herd immunity just isn't a solution to our pandemic woes. Yes, it may eventually happen anyway, but hoping that it will save us all is just not realistic. The time to discuss herd immunity is when we have a vaccine developed, and not one second earlier, because at that point we will be able to really stop the epidemic in its tracks.

Until we have a vaccine, anyone talking about herd immunity as a preventative strategy for COVID-19 is simply wrong. Fortunately, there are other ways of preventing infections from spreading, which all boil down to avoiding people who are sick."
We don't have time to wait for a vaccine or a cure. Reopen the economy now. Of course the blue state governors will want the economy to tank to help their fellow Democrats in November.

Well then your economy will suffer more, as you endure virus spikes and recurring shut downs.

The evidence is clear, those countries that contain the virus early, endure less economic damage, both in the short term and long term, and can open up an economy and sustain it under safe conditions than those who panic like the USA and have chaos both economic and health wise as a result.

You have double the unemployment as saner, more rational and just plain better Australia.

I pity you from on high.
You know nothing about America other than what the Media feeds you. Australia is half burnt to the ground and your animals are funny looking.

I was born there, served in the military for over a decade, left in my late 30s, had a father who was from the Greatest Generation of Americans and went through the Great Depression and fought in World War Two.

And his generation was not like you whining, deluded, half with pussies who storm state capitols and demand rights you are not adult enough to use while rejecting all common human responsibility.

You are a disgrace to the constitution and American flag.
If your father was half the man you claim he was he’d be slapping the fuck out of you right now.

You have the worst healthcare system in the developed world.

I know, I suffered it.

Expensive, delivering some of the worst outcomes in the world.

Your unemployment rate is due to a President who pretended this was just a normal flu and not a pandemic, where as our government acted fast, contained the health issue so the economy does not totally fall apart as is happening in America.

Australia's economy is doing much better than the USA, half the unemployment, and we are opening back up in a safe, not insane manner unlike the USA.

But then we have a civilised social welfare and health care system too, you sadly do not. So our people were not desperate and panicking.

I do not know if you are personally angry, but your political system is paralysed with partisan,half wit Jerry Springer anger. Trump thrives on it and the Democrats have foolishly played into it.

Where as Australia's politicians act like adults.

Well now that we are in a global pandemic.

As for Nauru, I will not defend that.

No nation is perfect.

But at least Australia knows who is coming into the country and who is not?

Unlike America.
It’s looking more and more like you have an inferiority complex.

“You can’t [extend the emergency order] three days before it [expires]. It doesn’t work,” Savage said. “We had food ordered. We were making chowders and chilis and all that stuff. And we’re like, ‘No, we’re opening.’ We’re clean, we can give people social distancing, we can do it right.”

Business owners and others are expected to protest against Mills’ order in Augusta on Saturday.

And that's one of the big problems facing small businesses all across the country in the face of so many politicians' indecisiveness. Our governor's initial shut down order was set to expire at midnight on May 1st and he waited until April 30th to say he was extending it to May 15th. He got a lot of criticism for that, even by the media, surprisingly, because people don't know what to expect and can't make any plans.

In Maine's case, I can't see Janet Mills' scientific justification for extending her order another month when there have only been 55 deaths in her state and it is largely rural. It doesn't make any sense and she's making these decisions all on her own without any input from the state assembly or the business community. That is not how our government is meant to function. We don't elect monarchs. We have separation of powers for a reason. It takes a lot of courage to do what Savage is doing and I hope other businesses follow suit and open up around the state as well. Too many mayors and governors are consolidating power they arguably don't have and need to be reminded who they work for.

There is only one politician whose indecisiveness is the problem. If the president had created a federal strategy this would not be happening. I really don't think conservatives know how our government is supposed to function. States have constitutions and apparently the governor saw some data this guy didn't. Savage can sell his food by take out or delivery.

Since when did governors become the final arbiter of who is allowed to open and who gets prosecuted for not obeying their god like orders?

Since the people of their states allowed them to out of fear. That's the problem. They will get away with as much as they think they can as long as they can.
I am hearing rumors that Attorney General Barr may get involved with this.

This is clearly a deprivation of constitutional rights. The Maine governor does not have scientific grounds to continue the lock down.
I don't think you can speak to what information the governor has seen.

This shit is getting retarded. We have a president that won't do what it takes so we can be safe yet his dumb ass wants everybody to open for business. We have idiots that co sign this shit and who will be the ones getting infected and dying because they want to rush outside when we don't know who is infected and we have nothing that can heal you if you get the virus. Fuck that. I am not going to be so stupid as to take the chance of getting a virus where the only cure is you hope it doesn't get worse.

And the majority of Americans who are shown to feel the same way should not have to be exposed to a small bunch of childish pricks who don't have the mother fucking discipline to do what it takes to make this end.

You have the worst healthcare system in the developed world.

I know, I suffered it.

Expensive, delivering some of the worst outcomes in the world.

Your unemployment rate is due to a President who pretended this was just a normal flu and not a pandemic, where as our government acted fast, contained the health issue so the economy does not totally fall apart as is happening in America.

Australia's economy is doing much better than the USA, half the unemployment, and we are opening back up in a safe, not insane manner unlike the USA.

But then we have a civilised social welfare and health care system too, you sadly do not. So our people were not desperate and panicking.

I do not know if you are personally angry, but your political system is paralysed with partisan,half wit Jerry Springer anger. Trump thrives on it and the Democrats have foolishly played into it.

Where as Australia's politicians act like adults.

Well now that we are in a global pandemic.

As for Nauru, I will not defend that.

No nation is perfect.

But at least Australia knows who is coming into the country and who is not?

Unlike America.

Wow, you are making the case to get rid of Democrat politicians for me. Are you a white supremacist by any chance?

You talk like those losers.

And you attack my country while turning a blind eye to YOUR countries crimes?

Well, that deserves a double piss off, you sniveling shit.

I have no idea what you are going on about there Westy, have you taken your medication this morning?

I see you are not well thought of on the Oz message board either.

You seem to have quite the imagination.

You should just go away silly boi. You're out of your league here.

Every slack jawed hick post of hatred on internet forums only builds my self esteem.

You have so low a self esteem that you have to troll message boards to feel good about yourself!

Who would've thunk it!

Forum List

Back