Retired Air Force officer sentenced to 3 years for storing classified information at his Florida home

It does not need to be deliberate to be against the law.

The fact she may not have meant to do it is meaningless.

When I was in charge of classified Docs while in the Marine Corps if I had mistakenly left some out I would have been making big rocks into little rocks at Leavenworth. Why do these people not get held to the same standard?
I think it does. In this link it specifies the statutes that apply in criminal cases and what makes it rise to a criminal level is “knowingly”, otherwise it is breaking a regulation and subject to disciplinary measures at the administrative level.

I think it does. In this link it specifies the statutes that apply in criminal cases and what makes it rise to a criminal level is “knowingly”, otherwise it is breaking a regulation and subject to disciplinary measures at the administrative level.

Comey said Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws...

If that's the case, just before she was caught / her server was taken, WHY DID SHE ILLEGALLY DESTROY DEVICES AND ATTEMPT TO ILLEGALLY WIPE HER SERVER?

:cool:

The VP can NOT declassify TS/SCI, steal.it, and deposit it in a Chinese office, as Biden did.
Comey said Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws...

If that's the case, just before she was caught / her server was taken, WHY DID SHE ILLEGALLY DESTROY DEVICES AND ATTEMPT TO ILLEGALLY WIPE HER SERVER?

:cool:
She didn’t.

She didn’t.

She didn't WHAT? KNOW?!

When you are 'READ OUT' of SCI programs you are debriefed. You are told you can NEVER have access to TS/SCI info again, you can not have any in your possession, and you can NEVER even TALK about any of it ever again, especially outside of an official secured SCIF.

You then must SIGN an official govt document ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT YOU WERE BRIEFED THIS AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND IT.

You DON'T get to skip this step, no.matter who you are.

Lets forget for a second that IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE LEGAL DEFENSE for breaking laws, especially all of the MANY laws she broke excluding espionage...

Hillary's SIGNATURE on that SCI Program out-processing form completely DESTROYS any argument claiming she had no idea she was breaking laws!

DropMic.jpg

Eleven investigations by the GOP house committee, and the whole world laughs at its failure.

Only idiots who continue to ignore the overwhelming evifrnce of crime, cover-up, and tbe adenocrats' 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered justice system that has been so blatant and open tbe last d4cade.

We all laugh at willing dupes, snowflakes, sheep, trolls, and cucks like you.

Trump, Biden, and Pence would never face the penalties we would for mishandling classified material, but there is a distinction besides rank:

Birchum “knowingly removed more than 300 classified files or documents”

That is what changes it from breaking rules to committing a crime.

So you are saying Trump, Biden, Pence didn't know? If you are I am calling BULLSHIT on that.
They knew what they were doing.

Classified material next to your Corvette — what were you thinking?” Doocy asked Biden.

“Let me, I’m going to get a chance to speak on all of this. God willing, soon,” Biden responded. “But as I said earlier this week, people, and by the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage. Okay, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street.”

“So… in a locked garage?” Doocy followed up.

“But anyway. Yes,” Biden replied. “As well as my Corvette. But as I said earlier this week, people know I take classified documents and classified material seriously,”

Last edited:
God I hope this was SARCASM / HUMOR - It HAD to be, right?!

If not I smell a serious BOT...because no real person could say something THAT stupid - not even snowflakes on this board (who I am defending at this moment)!

:auiqs.jpg: Oh F*ing PLEASE!

BIDEN left highly classified documents he stole as both a SENATOR and as a VP 'laying around' MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, not just at his home - in an unauthorized, unsecured, unprotected, unmonitored office provided to him and paid for him by the CCP ... AND in an unauthorized, unsecured, unprotected garage - next to his Corvette - in a house he rented to his criminal crackhead son who was paid millions by the Chinese, Russians, Romanians, and Ukraine!

Good grief, don't try to lump 'Espionage' Joe in with the 'Forgetful Boy Scout' Mike Pence.

Sorry, but no one I have ever heard of has stolen classified info - no less TS/SCI - for DECADES (since Biden was a Senator), 'lost' it for a year, then accidently illegally left it spread all.over the place in unauthotized, unsecured, unprotected locations - to include an office provided / paid for by the Chinese.

'Gee, everybody does that.'

'The jails would be FULL of absent-minded people who accidently stole highly classified documents and accidently placed them in offices provided to them by the CHINESE.'

:auiqs.jpg:
oh silly one.

Pence and Biden had their offices packed up when they left and the cases were sent to their home, office, think tanks, garage etc.....

that is how the classified documents got mixed in with their stuff.... Aides packed them, is what was reported....and why years went by, without them knowing it.

this was possible with Trump as well....it could have been a mistake or accident....

Only, he opened his big mouth and told us all that he intentionally took the 300 CLASSIFIED documents and he ordered the aides to pack them along with all of the presidential records he took home with him....

There seems to be a double standard here. You know who was storing classified information you know where and really nothing has been done about it.
I do believe they found documents in various places.
Not sure how you know who can get away with it.

A retired Air Force lieutenant colonel was sentenced to three years in federal prison Thursday for storing files with classified information at his Florida home, the Department of Justice announced.

Robert Birchum pleaded guilty earlier this year to unlawfully possessing and retaining classified documents relating to national defense, the department said in a news release.
Birchum served nearly three decades in the Air Force and held several roles that required him to handle classified information, prosecutors said. In his plea agreement, Birchum admitted to having stored hundreds of files that contained information with top secret, secret or confidential classification markings in unauthorized locations.
In 2017, investigators found that Birchum “knowingly removed more than 300 classified files or documents” and kept them in “his home, his overseas officer’s headquarters, and a storage pod in his driveway,” according to the release. More than 30 of those files and documents were marked “Top Secret” – the highest level of classification.

Those at the top protect each other.... Trump said "lock her up" but didn't dare, because he doesn't want to be locked up.

I wonder why he didn't just declassify them before he took them home?

Oh yeah. Air Force officers cannot do that. Presidents can, though.

Hillary Clinton, who was never the president, stored thousands classified documents on a server in her bathroom. What was her sentence?
Presidents have a protocol and procedure to follow when they choose to declassify...

to imply that they do not, is pure ignorance.

trump was trained on the procedure to follow.

Presidents have a protocol and procedure to follow when they choose to declassify...

to imply that they do not, is pure ignorance.

trump was trained on the procedure to follow.
Trump is insignificant when it comes to what this NATION is grappling with. Trying to roast Trump in protection of the leftist take over of the nation is as plain as the noses on everyone's faces now.

Everytime you all attempt to defend the indefensible, you just make yourselves look dumber and more nefarious than the most sleaziest corrupt people in this country. The difference is that you all just don't mind showing your idiocy.. lol

Forum List

Back