Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

J6 is a liberal fantasy in which they bandy insurrection on a daily basis. Everyone knows its a joke besides the liberal echo chamber. They're a laughingstock to the public. The first order of business for orange man is expunge the records of everyone who wasn't involved in a violent act towards another person.

Read your timeline jackass. SUND went around the chain of command and spoke to Walker directly. Walker told him that he didn’t have authorization to do that and SUND had none to request it.

Fail

Nothing in your post changes the pertinent facts about Trump's involvement in the plot to overturn the election. They are simply attempts to muddy the waters.
Muddy the waters? I have presented fact after fact, that not you, or anybody has refuted.

Trump has every right, to contest the election. Every right. At that, Democrats have set the precedent, attempting to overturn numerous elections. Care for a list or would that muddy the waters so that you cannot see.

So many facts are ignored, the most damning evidence, is that Republicans were denied the right to observe the count. With 15' covid restrictions, paper put over windows, false alarm water break sending all the republicans' home, the "closing" of counting until morning, sending republican vote watchers' home while the count kept going.

It is more than obvious that the big money is in big democrats hands and they were not going to let anyone take away their control and share of the tens of trillions of dollars of tax payer money they stole.

No one but Trump or Miller had the authority to approve or deny that
Wrong again, the Legislative branch did deny the National Guard. I feeling giving today, so here you go, something to chew on for you.

1704902023662.png

1704902197207.png

I have presented fact after fact
:puhleeze:

You have nothing but efforts to change the subject away from Trump's culpability for 1/6 and, more importantly, the plot to subvert the will of the voters.

and the neck bone is connected to the head bone...

Everyone reports to someone, there is a chain of command, which leads to the leadership of Congress.

Nothing in there says anything about the Speaker of the House being at the top of that command.

J6 is a liberal fantasy in which they bandy insurrection on a daily basis.
1/6 was one aspect of the larger plot to overturn the results of the election. Was the plot illegal, half-assed, and doomed to fail? Yes. Does a failed insurrection make it less of a constitutional violation on Trump's part? No.

:puhleeze:

You have nothing but efforts to change the subject away from Trump's culpability for 1/6 and, more importantly, the plot to subvert the will of the voters.
CNN is your source. Grow up. At least find something that is not so rotten, so biased, as CNN

Nancy Pelosi, as the leader of the house of representatives, literally writes the laws that govern the security of Capitol building. So we can start right there! Who is responsible for security, definitely the person who writes the laws.

You are very confused

There was an offer days before, which was rejected by the Legislative Branch of government.

We know there was an offer, because the Capitol Police chief stated there was, and he made that statement prior to Jan. 6th.

We also not that the Metropolitan Police requested and accepted an offer for the National Guard, because there was over 300 National Guard troops attached to Washington D.C.'s Metropolitan police.

You should just face the fact. The Capitol Police could of stopped whatever you call, the Trump rally. Call it an insurrection, the Capitol Police could of stopped it with no help from anyone. They allowed it to happen, even if they pushed back on the crowd, in a few places.

One armed Capitol Police officer at each door and window, ordered to stop it, would of stopped it. Nancy Pelosi never gave the order, the Sergeant of Arms never gave the order, the Capitol Police Chief never gave the order.

How the fuck would one armed cop at a door keep that violent mob out? You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Nothing I said is wrong. Some of us actually have read enough about government that we do not have to go to wikipedia

And yet, the government doesn't agree with your claims. It says the Sergeant-at-Arms reports to committees, not the respective house leaders.

There are two leaders of the Legislative branch, I assumed you knew that. I know that, they teach that in school, we vote for them, all of us discuss them, throughout these threads. So fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the two leaders, I would say Nancy Pelosi runs Mitch McConnel. Certainly Nancy Pelosi is the Alpha of the two.

False, the House Speaker has no authority over the Senate Majority Leader. Doesn't matter how "alpha" she is.

Your entire position is made up by you.

And yet, the government doesn't agree with your claims. It says the Sergeant-at-Arms reports to committees, not the respective house leaders.

Was Steven Sund, chief of Capitol Police on 1/6/21, lying about his requests or his duties?

Forum List

Back