Rick Santorum: Rape Victims Should 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

Roe Vs Wade disagrees. Yours it but an opinion....

Good and all those killers will go to fucking hell...

Besides who the fuck does man think they are defining what is a valid life and what is not??

A woman would have to be sick and twisted to have an abortion and I would never treat a lady who had one as a lady...

They're murders and sociopaths...

So you demonstrate a violent pathology, Mr. Nick, and I wonder if you act violently in public.

I didn't say anything that was violent....

Now you're just making shit up...

as pro choice I still want an answer to this question.....

Does an ameoba require human anti bodies to live?

Does any living or non living creature or thing require human antibodies to live?

If human antibodies are required for the fetus to survive...how can it not be deemed a living human? How can it "survive" if it is not alive to begin with?

It is not as cut and dry an argument as many pro choicers make it.
it is alive, it is human, it has its own separate identity marker, it's own DNA, not mom's, not dad's but their own....

but according to our laws it has not legally, fully achieved person-hood....that comes with the baby's first breath/birth/birth certificate....

G-d formed Adam and then

G-d breathed life in to Adam....

kind of thing, i suppose????

Adam? Seriously?
Yes, Adam....

Adam did not have "life" in him when he was being formed by God....only on his first breath did God say he had "life"....

those passages have always perplexed me, when it involves the abortion debate, because it could imply what I said above....that life begins with ones first breath and not when being formed in the womb?

I am not saying I believe this or don't believe this...just thinking out loud I suppose....

Lara Logan says Egypt assault left her with PTSD - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com

Given the horrific sexual assault she survived at the hands of a mob in Cairo, Egypt, it's no surprise Lara Logan is still dealing with the aftermath.

The CBS News correspondent has revealed that she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and that memories of the incident continue to haunt her nearly a year after the Feb. 11 attack.

Rick, help this women. Make her a glass of "LemonAIDS".

So...are you saying abortion heals ptsd?

Or are you saying PTSD women can't be good parents?

Good and all those killers will go to fucking hell...

Besides who the fuck does man think they are defining what is a valid life and what is not??

A woman would have to be sick and twisted to have an abortion and I would never treat a lady who had one as a lady...

They're murders and sociopaths...

So you demonstrate a violent pathology, Mr. Nick, and I wonder if you act violently in public.

I didn't say anything that was violent....

Now you're just making shit up...

Check the violence of your language, Nick.

Actually you would have made a great race Nazi who allowed no abortions for Aryans. You would have fit in perfectly.

Thanks for pointing it out. :lol:

No abortions for anyone. Psst...my children aren't aryan.

You would have made a great Nazi. They would have loved you.

That is one of the dumbest fucking things a pro-choice fuckup could have said..

You do realize it was the Nazi's that committed mass genocide much like the pro-choice crowed condones...

Who is the Nazi again??

Oh yeah that is YOU...

No abortions for anyone. Psst...my children aren't aryan.

You do realize it was the Nazi's that committed mass genocide much like the pro-choice crowed condones...

Who is the Nazi again??

Oh yeah that is YOU...

Nick, did you know the Nazis did prevent by law any Aryan from having an abortion?

Last edited:
Lara Logan says Egypt assault left her with PTSD - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com

Given the horrific sexual assault she survived at the hands of a mob in Cairo, Egypt, it's no surprise Lara Logan is still dealing with the aftermath.

The CBS News correspondent has revealed that she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and that memories of the incident continue to haunt her nearly a year after the Feb. 11 attack.

Not every rape ends in pregnancy. Are you saying pregnancy is a happy ending to rape?

The fetus should not have to be MURDERED because the host was traumatized.

I could understand the fact the mother would not want the baby, however murdering an innocent fetus as a way to forget is absolutely wrong... That's no better than raping another - as a matter of fact its worse considering it's murder...

Honestly I have no idea how one could murder a fetus and feel justified in doing so just because government allows it..

This means you are okay with a rape victim getting an abortion prior to the 9th week after conception. So are most people.

A fetus is a living being.........

Murdering innocent people is wrong...

Not only is it wrong - it's first degree murder committed by the mother...

I pointed it out once, but I guess it went over your head or something.

A fertilized egg does not become a fetus until 9 weeks after fertilization. So you are saying you are okay with abortion prior to that 9 week fetus. I think that is more than fair. A raped woman should know if she is pregnant before then.

You do realize that abortion is the #1 tool that incest perps use to hide their crime.

You DO realize that, right????
really? they just take their own 12 year old daughter to a doctor or clinic to have the abortion???

No, it's true. Nazis only targeted despised populations with abortion propaganda and they slapped abortion clinics securely in the lap of those populations.

Just like PP today.

Not every rape ends in pregnancy. Are you saying pregnancy is a happy ending to rape?

You answer questions with questions?

Who is the Nazi again??

Oh yeah that is YOU...

Nick, did you know the Nazis did not prevent by law any Aryan from having an abortion?

Oh so now you're defending Nazi's????

No, it's true. Nazis only targeted despised populations with abortion propaganda and they slapped abortion clinics securely in the lap of those populations.

Just like PP today.

Darling girl, they aborted despised races' pregnancies AND prevented Aryans from having abortions. You would have fit right in.

Just like PP today.

Lets also not forget the founder of planned parenthood Margaret Sanger was a Nazi..

Her goal was eugenics....

Who is the Nazi again??

Oh yeah that is YOU...

Nick, did you know the Nazis did not prevent by law any Aryan from having an abortion?

Oh so now you're defending Nazi's????

Go back and read, Nick. You caught a mis-edit, and I thank you. Now are you defending Nazis?

Forum List

Back