Rick Santorum: Rape Victims Should 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

I am fighting for the right of innocent women, impregnated by rape or incest, or facing a life-imperiling pregnancy, to decide for themselves.

That is not your right, Stephanie, not ever.

Jake

What you have to realise that the anti-abortion mob on this board especially are extremists in their view. The vast majority of Yanks are reasonable on the subject...

Nick

If I knew you were an indoctrined Catholic I wouldn't have bothered engaging with you. You can't debate reason with an indoctrined person - no matter what their religion.

"indoctrinated"

:lol:

I only started attending Sunday mass a few months ago.

Quite frankly I find a lot of the preaching to be too progressive or "social justice" nonsense.

However I do believe in God and Jesus and that is all that matters and I recognize and honor our Lord in my own personal ways...

I'm not indoctrinated by anything - certainly not by the extreme minority of evangelicals.

Not to mention the evangelicals I do know aren't very vocal unless you engage them in a conversation. It's not exactly like they preach fire and brimstone, most are extremely private about their beliefs ... Most believe you're going to hell and that is enough for them.

I am fighting for the right of innocent women, impregnated by rape or incest, or facing a life-imperiling pregnancy, to decide for themselves.

That is not your right, Stephanie, not ever.

You don't even know what the hell you are fighting for...or care what abortions do mentally to a woman AFTER they have one because they've been fed it is just like a walk in the park to kill off your child... so shut up already

Last edited:
You are merely a talking sheep. The numbers are real. You are an extremist. But if you will work being pro-life as well as pro-birth, you may see a change in your lifetime.

Highly doubt they're real...

Do you feel really good calling me an extremist??

I bet you feel all snug inside believing I'm the crazy extremist bad guy and that you're the moral good guy who kills innocent fetuses..

You have been attacking and name calling, and then you 'wah' cause you get the same?

The numbers are real.

The mother who is impregnated by rape and incest is innocent also.

I am glad you dropped the attack about baby before mom in case of life threatening pregnancy.

There may be hope.

When you say stupid opinionated shit I will call you out.....

I don't mean to sound arrogant, however I highly doubt you're more knowledgeable or educated than I am...

highly doubt they're real...

Do you feel really good calling me an extremist??

I bet you feel all snug inside believing i'm the crazy extremist bad guy and that you're the moral good guy who kills innocent fetuses..

you have been attacking and name calling, and then you 'wah' cause you get the same?

The numbers are real.

I am glad you dropped the attack about baby before mom in case of life threatening pregnancy.

There may be hope.

when you say stupid opinionated shit i will call you out.....

I don't mean to sound arrogant, however i highly doubt you're more knowledgeable or educated than i am...

ratflmao...

you have been attacking and name calling, and then you 'wah' cause you get the same?

The numbers are real.

There may be hope.

when you say stupid opinionated shit i will call you out.....

I don't mean to sound arrogant, however i highly doubt you're more knowledgeable or educated than i am...

ratflmao...

:lol:

More logical and easier...

Nick, you are in a small minority on this.

The mother who is impregnated against her will is as innocent as the unborn child.

The mother who is threatened by a life-ending pregnancy is as innocent as the unborn child.

This is hers, not your, choice to make.

She has the law and morality on her side.

You can disagree all you want but it doesn't matter.

The mother who is impregnated against her will is as innocent as the unborn child.

The mother who is threatened by a life-ending pregnancy is as innocent as the unborn child.

OMFUCKINGGAWD
She has the law and MORALITY on her side...

OMFUCKINGGAWD

Absolutely...

OMFUCKINGGAWD

You don't, clearly.

Forum List

Back