Rick Santorum: Rape Victims Should 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

Nick, you are in a small minority on this.

The mother who is impregnated against her will is as innocent as the unborn child.

The mother who is threatened by a life-ending pregnancy is as innocent as the unborn child.

This is hers, not your, choice to make.

She has the law and morality on her side.

You can disagree all you want but it doesn't matter.

OMFUCKINGGAWD
She has the law and MORALITY on her side...

You don't, clearly.

When you and the Dr. Grumpy can go out and have a abortion, then you two can come and preach to OTHERS about how MORAL it is to have one..

Oh, boy, we get it from the right wing pro-birth female now, Dr. G.

Having a penis means, apparently, to some of the weak heads that we don't have a constitutional or moral say.

Or do we?

ps: Stephanie as a mirror RW femimist! Wow!! I love it!!!

Oh, boy, we get it from the right wing pro-birth female now, Dr. G.

Having a penis means, apparently, to some of the weak heads that we don't have a constitutional or moral say.

Or do we?

ps: Stephanie as a mirror RW femimist! Wow!! I love it!!!

you're babbling now, go to bed.

I think, that Rick Santorum should "make the best of a bad situation"-to wit, the hopeless position he now finds himself in, and go quietly away from this campaign, before he makes a bigger fool of himself than he already has.

The mother who is impregnated against her will is as innocent as the unborn child.

The mother who is threatened by a life-ending pregnancy is as innocent as the unborn child.

See it's posts like this that make you laughable.

It's an opinion, and because you can't stand to admit it's just an opinion, no more valid than anyone else's, you have to add that stupid bit at the beginning without any sort of supporting stats, numbers, or ANYTHING. What a goober.

Kindly state what Nick is a small minority in, and then prove that he's a "small minority".

"Small minority" is redundant, btw, you nitwit. Have you been taking English lessons from Loki?

It's an opinion, and because you can't stand to admit it's just an opinion, no more valid than anyone else's, you have to add that stupid bit at the beginning without any sort of supporting stats, numbers, or ANYTHING. What a goober.

Kindly state what Nick is a small minority in, and then prove that he's a "small minority".

"Small minority" is redundant, btw, you nitwit. Have you been taking English lessons from Loki?

Actually, our opinion that a zygote or embryo is not the same as a person is backed by Science. Namely, no one has ever proven it and you guys aren't even attempting it.

I'm afraid you're the nitwit.

From the online dictionary:

minority sentence examples
Use minority in a sentence | minority sentence examples

•Only a small minority of partially sighted people have no useful sight.

If you are one of the 49%, then you are in a minority.
If you are one of 1%, then you are in a small minority.

You don't, clearly.

When you and the Dr. Grumpy can go out and have a abortion, then you two can come and preach to OTHERS about how MORAL it is to have one..

so it's ok for men to tell women they *can't* have one, but not ok for them to support reproductive choice?

:cuckoo:

NO ONE said they can't have one..they are free to abort all their children, who cares
I guess this would be what the lefties call, PROGRESS

Last edited:

so it's ok for men to tell women they *can't* have one, but not ok for them to support reproductive choice?

:cuckoo:

NO ONE said they can't have one..they are free to abort all their children, who cares
I guess this would be what the lefties call, PROGRESS

Hi Steph. I noticed you ran away after I challenged you to explain Rick Santorum's abortion views when you claimed that nobody wants to force a woman to carry a rape baby to term.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHkDDqexHs&feature=player_embedded]Santorum: No Rape or Incest Exceptions - YouTube[/ame]

QUESTION: Do you believe that there should be any legal exceptions for rape or incest when it comes to abortion?

SANTORUM: I believe that life begins at conception, and that that life should be guaranteed under the Constitution. That is a person.

QUESTION: So even in the case of rape or incest, that would be taking a life?

SANTORUM: That would be taking a life, and I believe that any doctor that performs an abortion, I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion, should be criminally charged for doing so.

So far, I have not heard Santorum say that he would see his personal beliefs have the force of law across the nation. What you are complaining about is that he has a personal opinion that conflicts with your own.

A woman who has been raped should not have to risk her life further by carrying the baby to term...

Abortion safer than giving birth: study

Bullshit. The thing about rape pregnancies...

Often the rape hasn't been reported...

Frequently the women don't know they are pregnant until well into the second trimester.

Abortion is used by rapists to hide the crime, as MOST RAPES are committed by someone the victim knows and has contact with.

So by golly, let's protect those rapists! Promote and encourage abortion for rape victims!

"
Approximately 10% of women undergoing induced abortion suffer from immediate complications, of which one-fifth (2%) were considered major.19 However the majority of complications take time to develop and will not be apparent for days, months or even years. Major risks and complications of abortion are described, with citations to the medical literature, below.
DEATH:

According to the best record based study of deaths following pregnancy and abortion, a 1997 government funded study in Finland, women who abort are approximately four times more likely to die in the following year than women who carry their pregnancies to term. In addition, women who carry to term are only half as likely to die as women who were not pregnant.16"

"he Finland researchers found that compared to women who carried to term, women who aborted in the year prior to their deaths were 60 percent more likely to die of natural causes, seven times more likely to die of suicide, four times more likely to die of injuries related to accidents, and 14 times more likely to die from homicide. Researchers believe the higher rate of deaths related to accidents and homicide may be linked to higher rates of suicidal or risk-taking behavior.16"

Abortion Risks: A list of major physical complications related to abortion | After Abortion

A chart:
totaldeaths-300x196.jpg

http://afterabortion.org/1999/abort...r-physical-complications-related-to-abortion/

Forum List

Back