Rick Santorum: Rape Victims Should 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

:lol: Now I'm an extremist........... You're almost like a little kid that refuses to believe the Easter Bunny is a myth.. Keep on cinching to your false truths.. If you want to be ignorant that is your choice, however I will say your ilk IS the problem with this nation and moreover our world...Apparently you're not interested in truth....Truth has nothing to do with politics...

The truth stands alone, Nick, and not with you.

One, I demonstrated your source was defective.

Two, I demonstrated your extremism.

Three, you demonstrated your immoral stubbornness.

If you support every child being carried to term, then the fact is some mothers are going to die. That is extremism.

The only thing you demonstrated is the fact you support woman murdering their fetuses - as if it's a civil liberty...

In what universe do fetuses NOT have the same rights as you or I??

An abortion violates the civil liberties of another (fetus)...

As an active Catholic it's federal endorsed murder..

An unborn baby has no right, legal or moral, to be protected from threatening the life of the mother. None.

And incest and rape are legitimate reasons for mothers, not you, Nick, to make difficult choices.

Now grow up, and take some responsibility for allowing you are wrong on this.

What an illogical way of thinking. It's an extremist view that I'm not sure how anyone could accept!

This guy is out of his mind.

Rick Santorum On Opposition To Abortion In Cases Of Rape: 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum explained his opposition to abortion even in cases of rape during an interview Friday, saying that women who face such circumstances should "make the best out of a bad situation."

Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan what he would do if his own daughter approached him, begging for an abortion after having been raped, Santorum explained that he would counsel her to "accept this horribly created" baby, because it was still a gift from God, even if given in a "broken" way.

"Well, you can make the argument that if she doesn't have this baby, if she kills her child, that that, too, could ruin her life. And this is not an easy choice, I understand that. As horrible as the way that that son or daughter and son was created, it still is her child. And whether she has that child or she doesn't, it will always be her child, and she will always know that," Santorum said.

And aborting your baby isn't extreme? and everyone should just accept it as NORMAL.
what a sad moral pock mark on a society when people argue for the right to kill off children.

Last edited:
The truth stands alone, Nick, and not with you.

One, I demonstrated your source was defective.

Two, I demonstrated your extremism.

Three, you demonstrated your immoral stubbornness.

If you support every child being carried to term, then the fact is some mothers are going to die. That is extremism.

The only thing you demonstrated is the fact you support woman murdering their fetuses - as if it's a civil liberty...

An unborn baby has no right, legal or moral, to be protected from threatening the life of the mother. None.

And incest and rape are legitimate reasons for mothers, not you, Nick, to make difficult choices.

And you call me the extremist??

OK Stalin boy...

This guy is out of his mind.

Rick Santorum On Opposition To Abortion In Cases Of Rape: 'Make The Best Out Of A Bad Situation'

GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum explained his opposition to abortion even in cases of rape during an interview Friday, saying that women who face such circumstances should "make the best out of a bad situation."

Asked by CNN's Piers Morgan what he would do if his own daughter approached him, begging for an abortion after having been raped, Santorum explained that he would counsel her to "accept this horribly created" baby, because it was still a gift from God, even if given in a "broken" way.

"Well, you can make the argument that if she doesn't have this baby, if she kills her child, that that, too, could ruin her life. And this is not an easy choice, I understand that. As horrible as the way that that son or daughter and son was created, it still is her child. And whether she has that child or she doesn't, it will always be her child, and she will always know that," Santorum said.

Sorry that I do not have the time, or really more like the desire to take the time, to read through all 20 pages...but I'll break my general rule to post in a thread that I haven't read through all of the posts first. I don't have an issue with this being his personal view. However, I would have an issue if he attempted to let it influence his policy making.

Oh lord not this again.

You aren't "pro-life" if you support killing babies. Sorry.

Extremist nonsense, everyone’s pro-life.

And to be opposed to a bad ‘solution’ with regard to abortion is in no way advocating killing babies, just as opposing a Band-Aide for a brain tumor is in no way advocating cancer.

You’re opposed to abortion and think it wrong? Fine – then get to work in clinics, with social workers, and educators to find an actual solution, don’t just ban it and walk away as if you’ve accomplished something; you haven’t, you’ve only driven the problem underground.

OK Stalin boy...

Your position is extreme, Nick: less than 1 in 5 feel as you. Between 50 and 58% believe abortion should be permissible for rape, incest, and life of the mother; this has fluctuated over the decade. About 1 and 5 believe that abortion should be available at the mother's discretion.

Check the numbers, and, yes, you are in the vast minority of extremists.

Oh lord not this again.

And to be opposed to a bad ‘solution’ with regard to abortion is in no way advocating killing babies, just as opposing a Band-Aide for a brain tumor is in no way advocating cancer.

You’re opposed to abortion and think it wrong? Fine – then get to work in clinics, with social workers, and educators to find an actual solution, don’t just ban it and walk away as if you’ve accomplished something; you haven’t, you’ve only driven the problem underground.

The federal government does its best to restrict access to those pondering an abortion while giving those who advocate abortions unlimited leeway...

Oh lord not this again.

The federal government does its best to restrict access to those pondering an abortion while giving those who advocate abortions unlimited leeway...

Absolute nonsense, extremist boy. The law is the law, and we are bound by it like everyone else.

OK Stalin boy...

Your position is extreme, Nick: less than 1 in 5 feel as you. Between 50 and 58% believe abortion should be permissible for rape, incest, and life of the mother; this has fluctuated over the decade. About 1 and 5 believe that abortion should be available at the mother's discretion.

well as a society I think we should celebrate a whole generation of children have been killed off since it became legal.

a rough estimate I've heard...50 MILLION

Last edited:

OK Stalin boy...

well as a society I think we should celebrate a whole generation of children have been killed off since it became legal.

I agree this nothing to celebrate, Stephanie. If we were pro-life before we were pro-birth, more babies would be born healthy with a future.

OK Stalin boy...

I highly doubt your numbers and even if they were true I could care less.

I'm me - I'm not a fucking sheep...

Besides, it's not like most people are intelligent enough to have a valid opinion on the subject - they're walking and sometimes talking aborted fetus zombies in their own right.

OK Stalin boy...

I highly doubt your numbers and even if they were true I could care less. I'm me - I'm not a fucking sheep... Besides, it's not like most people are intelligent enough to have a valid opinion on the subject - they're walking and sometimes talking aborted fetus zombies in their own right.

You are merely a talking sheep. The numbers are real. You are an extremist. But if you will work being pro-life as well as pro-birth, you may see a change in your lifetime.

Absolute nonsense, extremist boy. The law is the law, and we are bound by it like everyone else.

You cant even protest within 100 feet of an abortion clinic...

Of course OWS can occupy anything they want on the other hand.

I highly doubt your numbers and even if they were true I could care less. I'm me - I'm not a fucking sheep... Besides, it's not like most people are intelligent enough to have a valid opinion on the subject - they're walking and sometimes talking aborted fetus zombies in their own right.

You are merely a talking sheep. The numbers are real. You are an extremist. But if you will work being pro-life as well as pro-birth, you may see a change in your lifetime.

Highly doubt they're real...

Do you feel really good calling me an extremist??

I bet you feel all snug inside believing I'm the crazy extremist bad guy and that you're the moral good guy who kills innocent fetuses..

Nick

If I knew you were an indoctrined Catholic I wouldn't have bothered engaging with you. You can't debate reason with an indoctrined person - no matter what their religion.

Highly doubt they're real...

Do you feel really good calling me an extremist??

I bet you feel all snug inside believing I'm the crazy extremist bad guy and that you're the moral good guy who kills innocent fetuses..

You have been attacking and name calling, and then you 'wah' cause you get the same?

The numbers are real.

The mother who is impregnated by rape and incest is innocent also.

I am glad you dropped the attack about baby before mom in case of life threatening pregnancy.

There may be hope.

Jake you are the extremest..look at you fighting in this thread for the right for abortions.

Nick

If I knew you were an indoctrined Catholic I wouldn't have bothered engaging with you. You can't debate reason with an indoctrined person - no matter what their religion.

well that was kind and tolerant of you.

Forum List

Back