Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

What's wrong with sex purely for the sake of pleasure?

nothing.....within a marriage....

outside of marriage it becomes a little more dicey...for example separating the physical from the meaningful can lead to an empty life....

I am married.

Why does Rick care about what we do behind closed doors?

i think he cares more about unmarried young people mislead by the lefties who promote premarital sex....which leads to all kinds of problems that fall into society's lap....such as abortion, fatherless babies, and poverty....

outside of marriage it becomes a little more dicey...for example separating the physical from the meaningful can lead to an empty life....

I am married.

i think he cares more about unmarried young people mislead by the lefties who promote premarital sex....which leads to all kinds of problems that fall into society's lap....such as abortion, fatherless babies, and poverty....

He didn't qualify that.

I think he is a closet perv that is obsessed with everyone else's sex life.

Whose right? Want to find out the hard way?

It might be a secret fantasy of radical lefties to think about Rick Santurum during sex. Who knows what goes through left wing minds when they try to make their various sexual adventures ...special? I'm sure Rick Santorum don't give two shits about the sexual/sodomy adventures of the radical left. Santorum is looking out for the taxpayers. If you think you need protection, buy the crap.

I am married.

He didn't qualify that.

"qualify that"...? he has a family full of kids.....why else would he be concerned....?

We already found out the hard way how Obama handles contraceptive matters....by usurping the Constitution......i'm sure we wouldn't have that problem with Santorum...

i'm also very sure you have no worries about Santorum banning your condoms or snooping into your sex life...man you lefties are hypersensitive...what are you hiding....:lol:

He didn't qualify that.

"qualify that"...? he has a family full of kids.....why else would he be concerned....?

We already found out the hard way how Obama handles contraceptive matters....by usurping the Constitution......i'm sure we wouldn't have that problem with Santorum...

i'm also very sure you have no worries about Santorum banning your condoms or snooping into your sex life...man you lefties are hypersensitive...what are you hiding....:lol:

I meant he didn't state his comments were directed at the unwed.

I am not concerned about what you are "sure" about. If Iraq has taught us anything, it's that the the right wing can retain it's ability to be indignant even when they are wrong 99% wrong of the time.

He didn't qualify that.

I am not concerned about what you are "sure" about. If Iraq has taught us anything, it's that the the right wing can retain it's ability to be indignant even when they are wrong 99% wrong of the time.

and the left wing is really the hateful 1%...................:eusa_shhh::lol:

Is that really the best you could do?

Is that really the best you could do?

in reply to your nonsense?....more than adequate....:lol:

So did anyone ever clarify exactly who it was that was trying to ban contraception as asserted, repeatedly????

No, I didn't think so.

I think this thread has gone just about as far as it's going to.

What's wrong with sex purely for the sake of pleasure?

Ah but Santorum contends that even within a marriage contraceptives are a license to enter the realm of sex that is "wrong".

Fcuk Him!

So did anyone ever clarify exactly who it was that was trying to ban contraception as asserted, repeatedly????

No, I didn't think so.

I think this thread has gone just about as far as it's going to.

Read the OP Kosher. Santorum is going on about contraception and his opposition to it. IL correctly notes that his opinion extends to married couples as well. Santorum's position seems to be that sex without the possibility of pregnancy is unacceptable, married or unmarried. Fine...I have no problem with him holding his own opinion. But when he says "it's an important public policy issue" that's where I draw the line.

As the Screeching Turkey has yet to comprehend, if Santorum had simply said "I encourage abstinence before marriage" I may agree with him. If he would have said "I encourage responsible sexual activity in order to decrease the rates of abortion, dependence on government, etc" I would certainly agree with him. When he implies that it's the government's responsibility to take action about it, I say "go fuck yourself. Worry about jobs and the debt".

We get it. This is why Stephanopolus peppered Romney with the "can states ban birth control."

This is why Obama is trying to force free birth control on Catholic Hospitals and how to force insurance companies to pay for it.

You want to convince people with the fictitious fear that Republicans want to ban birth control.

So, here's the thing.

Give me ONE EXAMPLE of a Republican Gov, President, Congressman, etc, EVER banning birth control and you will have your argument.

Until then, this is all just BS fear mongering by a desperate president who can't run on his own record, because his own record SUCKS.

So, bring it. Give us the examples.

My guess is, there will stuipid quotes of Santorum from six years ago. There will be NO EXAMPLES OF Republicans trying to ban birth control. There will be total silence. OR there will be just the usual sputtering from outraged liberals because no one should ever dare pin them down on their total preposterous lies.

Bring it libs. I'm waiting. I know I won't get a straight answer.

PS, ABORTION IS NOT BIRTH CONTROL. That's infanticide. There are plenty of methods of birth control that prevents conception.

You know why you libs have changed the subject to birth control. You have lost the argument on abortion. Most people are against it now.

You started the subject, so don't change it, because someone's pinned you down on it. BIRTH CONTROL. Give us the examples.

I'm waiting, but I won't hold my breathe.

Forum List

Back