Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be 'Special'

Really, how DARE Rick Santorum think that sex should be special! How quaint.
The liberal view is looking at the ceiling boring, in and out in 30 seconds. Hand the fool a washcloth and tape cab fare to her forehead. If this isn't an out and out admission that libs want sex to be boring, ordinary, and YAWN.

One can only wonder what kind of "public policy" regarding sex would come out of a Santorum WH.

it would be a "pro-life", pro-family policy.....contrary to BO's "pro-death", anti-family policy....

It sounds more like a pro-judgmental and prudish whack job policy based on what he's talking about.

what's wrong with teaching children to get married before sex and children.....?
why does the Left want to promote promiscuity and fatherless children.....?

Santorum says 3 things prevent poverty:

1. graduate from high school
2. get a job
3. get married before sex and children

From what I can determine, the pro-abortionists are claiming that someone is proposing we ban contraceptives.

I haven't gotten a name or quote yet on who is doing this yet though. I will keep asking, however. I suspect it's just them lying about what Santorum is saying because they can't intelligently contest what he has said.

:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Attachments

• $santorum.JPG
    $santorum.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 17
it would be a "pro-life", pro-family policy.....contrary to BO's "pro-death", anti-family policy....

It sounds more like a pro-judgmental and prudish whack job policy based on what he's talking about.

what's wrong with teaching children to get married before sex and children.....?

2. get a job

It's not the government's job to tell people how to conduct their personal sex lives.

2. get a job

It's not the government's job to tell people how to conduct their personal sex lives.

tell that to the gubmint schoools....

2. get a job

Really?

But they are allowed to give out condoms to students against thier parents wishes?

Son? You are an idiot.:eusa_hand:

2. get a job

tell that to the gubmint schoools....

I would have to see a specific example before I could comment on the wisdom of the practice, but it basically sounds like a public health issue. In the age of AIDS, that's not a bad thing.

What's wrong with sex purely for the sake of pleasure?

Ask Rick. I'm sure he's got an answer since he seems to have spent a lot of time thinking about these things.

The morally obsessed always have the biggest closets.

Though, this recent wave of Santorum sexy time clips makes me wonder if the "billionaires for Romney" attack machine has decided that they need to be subtle in their attacks.

Forum List

Back