Right After Declaring Emergency Trump Will Jet Off To Mar-A-Lago For Weekly Vacay

That's rubbing Democrat nose in shit. I love it. It reminds me of when GHW Bush went fishing in the middle of Desert Storm . But he should take advantage of the momentum and start proving that democrats are promoting human trafficking and drug smuggling because they are in the cartel pockets.

Well at least he's not going golfing while one of our ambassadors is being murdered by terrorists.

So when the bed wetters went to the beach during the shut down you were pissed they weren't working on a solution?

Abort yourself.

Seriously...

right after he declares an emergency the House will vote to kill it and send it to the Senate before he can stop waving his little hands at the cameras.

Why does "declaring an emergency" make me immediately think of "declaring bankruptcy"? :eusa_think:

"Excuse me. Excuse me. I never did that. I took advantage of the laws of this country".

"Excuse" you? What, AGAIN?
He is "taking advantage" alright. I wonder who put this idea in his ear. He never figured it out on his own. We have to stop the tyrant, Pogo. A lot of lawyers say he will get away with it; it is technically within his powers, according to the letter of the law. Except for the actual definition of a national emergency, imo.

Why does "declaring an emergency" make me immediately think of "declaring bankruptcy"? :eusa_think:

"Excuse me. Excuse me. I never did that. I took advantage of the laws of this country".

"Excuse" you? What, AGAIN?
He is "taking advantage" alright. I wonder who put this idea in his ear. He never figured it out on his own. We have to stop the tyrant, Pogo. A lot of lawyers say he will get away with it; it is technically within his powers, according to the letter of the law. Except for the actual definition of a national emergency, imo.
Pelosi is a mafioso mole. Schumer is hamstrung by Russian oligarchs living his area in New York that ares stealing tens of billions of dollars a year from our social welfare system.

At least he finished the job.
Unlike nancy and ninety of her buddies who tried to skip town during a shutdown.

That's rubbing Democrat nose in shit. I love it. It reminds me of when GHW Bush went fishing in the middle of Desert Storm . But he should take advantage of the momentum and start proving that democrats are promoting human trafficking and drug smuggling because they are in the cartel pockets.

The libs are unhinged again, lets face it they are no match for Trump.

Obama bragging about his phone and his pen after losing control of congress has come back to bite Dem's in the ass, its beautiful. :auiqs.jpg:

Probably meeting up with His crime family buddies to decide how they’re going to divvy up the national emergency wall building money.

So when the bed wetters went to the beach during the shut down you were pissed they weren't working on a solution?

Abort yourself.

Seriously...
When you give attention to a tantrumming child, you teach them that tantrumming works. Democrats were right to ignore Trump’s shutdown tantrum. Meanwhile, the cost to taxpayers of his weekly golfing vacations nears eclipsing all 8 years of Obama’s family vacation costs.

The libs are unhinged again, lets face it they are no match for Trump.[/QUOTE]

OK...

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back