Right After Declaring Emergency Trump Will Jet Off To Mar-A-Lago For Weekly Vacay

When you give attention to a tantrumming child, you teach them that tantrumming works. Democrats were right to ignore Trump’s shutdown tantrum. Meanwhile, the cost to taxpayers of his weekly golfing vacations nears eclipsing all 8 years of Obama’s family vacation costs.
These far rightwing bastards don't give a damn about spending money frivolously.

So, I tried something different today and since I was home I thought I would listen to his press conference.

Holy fuck, I have never heard a grown man whine so much in my whole life. What a fucking snowflake Trump is...it was embarrassing.
I have no idea how you were able to listen to the whole thing. I have to turn the channel as soon as his whiney voice pierces my ear drums.

The good thing about this situation is the more his fat, lazy ass is on vacay, the less damage he's doing behind the desk of the Oval Office.

The good thing about this situation is the more his fat, lazy ass is on vacay, the less damage he's doing behind the desk of the Oval Office.

that fat fuck has a better office at his CC than he does at the WH - if the country jacks with him he might move there.

NA-CS539_TRUMPT_P_20171123232157.jpg

When you give attention to a tantrumming child, you teach them that tantrumming works. Democrats were right to ignore Trump’s shutdown tantrum. Meanwhile, the cost to taxpayers of his weekly golfing vacations nears eclipsing all 8 years of Obama’s family vacation costs.
These far rightwing bastards don't give a damn about spending money frivolously.
You have no room to talk about "frivolous spending" after your gay messiah spent us into oblivion with not one fucking thing to show for it except about 13 million more lazy parasites like you getting on food stamps (and his tranny wife/husband taking her/his fat ass on weekly vacations).

Forum List

Back