🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

right full rudder, all ahead full ..

silly , course i don't know the details except that the ARMADA was headed to - australia - . I take the message as being , feck YOU norks as you aren't important enough for the USA to change plans . Heck , no matter , the 'norks' are just minutes away no matter where the USA military is Siete . [i didn't look at link YET Siete ]

This is the first "lie" from the Trump administration that has really bothered me. It's really pissing me off. Last night on CNN somebody was calling it a "mistake" communicated to the White House. The WH didn't know the armada was't on its way. Why am I doubting that is true? If it is true, the Pentagon actually IS keeping a LOT of information from the President.

Derelict Donnie told the media first, and the Navy second.

after being embarrassed in front of the world, Armada Don must have picked up the phone and gave an about face to one of those 100's of Admirals on the list he carried around in his coat pocket ...

Trump’s missing ‘armada’ finally heading to Korea — and may stay a while
More fake news from the pathetic leftards. The Carl Vinson was headed to Korea over a week ago.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
· April 12 at 3:57am ·
CSG-1 Families and Loved Ones,
“I want to start by thanking you for your continued support of our Sailors as we continue on our deployment and thank you for all you do while we are out to sea. Your support of the Sailors back home is an integral and crucial part in making the Navy the strongest and most flexible Navy in the world. We couldn’t do this without you, thank you.
Next, I want to ensure you know the safety and security of your Sailors is my number one priority. Your... Sailors have performed at an exceptionally high standard of safety and performance throughout this deployment and I don’t expect the quality to diminish anytime soon. As being a flexible force for our nation’s leaders, we answer the call when directed. The world has a vote of where we go and what we do. We received direction to provide presence in the Waters off the Korean Peninsula as a demonstration of our flexibility, capability and dedication to our Indo-Asia-Pacific partners.
Finally, know that you have support in the Family Readiness Groups and Ombudsman Groups of @CCSG1, CVN-70, CVW-2, CDS-1 and all subordinate commands. Your @U.S.Navy Sailors make this carrier strike group the most powerful force of the Navy and they couldn’t do it without your support. We will keep you apprised of changes as soon as we know and when we are authorized to communicate them. We plan to return on the same timeline and can’t wait to return home.”
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby
Commander, Carrier Strike Group One #WESTPAC2017

after being embarrassed in front of the world, Armada Don must have picked up the phone and gave an about face to one of those 100's of Admirals on the list he carried around in his coat pocket ...

More fake news from the pathetic leftards. The Carl Vinson was headed to Korea over a week ago.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
“I want to start by thanking you for your continued support of our Sailors as we continue on our deployment and thank you for all you do while we are out to sea. Your support of the Sailors back home is an integral and crucial part in making the Navy the strongest and most flexible Navy in the world. We couldn’t do this without you, thank you.
Next, I want to ensure you know the safety and security of your Sailors is my number one priority. Your... Sailors have performed at an exceptionally high standard of safety and performance throughout this deployment and I don’t expect the quality to diminish anytime soon. As being a flexible force for our nation’s leaders, we answer the call when directed. The world has a vote of where we go and what we do. We received direction to provide presence in the Waters off the Korean Peninsula as a demonstration of our flexibility, capability and dedication to our Indo-Asia-Pacific partners.
Finally, know that you have support in the Family Readiness Groups and Ombudsman Groups of @CCSG1, CVN-70, CVW-2, CDS-1 and all subordinate commands. Your @U.S.Navy Sailors make this carrier strike group the most powerful force of the Navy and they couldn’t do it without your support. We will keep you apprised of changes as soon as we know and when we are authorized to communicate them. We plan to return on the same timeline and can’t wait to return home.”
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby

they were headed that way a week ago so now they turned around and are headed the right way.

uh huh, got it

:alcoholic:

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby
"Receiving direction" doesn't mean they had started on their way. Which is the whole problem. Someone said "send the Vinson to the Sea of Japan" and the Pentagon said "Okay" but failed to finish the sentence, "after our scheduled maneuvers in Australia" Kinda a big omission. Changed the whole meaning AND gave the U.S. people and the press the impression something had happened that hadn't. Very bad form.

To quote Bugs Bunny, "I knew I should have made that left turn at Albuquerque".

The Vincent Group was supposed to make port in Australia after a long deployment. They were probably low on supplies and needed additional fast-movers and armaments to head back toward Korea. Our resident Rats think they've found some sort of "victory" in this for reasons unknown.... :dunno:

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby
"Receiving direction" doesn't mean they had started on their way. Which is the whole problem. Someone said "send the Vinson to the Sea of Japan" and the Pentagon said "Okay" but failed to finish the sentence, "after our scheduled maneuvers in Australia" Kinda a big omission. Changed the whole meaning AND gave the U.S. people and the press the impression something had happened that hadn't. Very bad form.
You validate the left have no clue about anything, thank you.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby

they were headed that way a week ago so now they turned around and are headed the right way.

uh huh, got it

Dumbass leftard keeps on proving he's an idiot.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby

uh huh, got it

you say they were headed that way a week ago, todays news reported them doing a 180 and ARE NOW headed the correct way ...

by your horeshit logic they're going the wrong way NOW.

and you say I'm an idiot.

pssssssssssst.. gfy idiotboi.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby

uh huh, got it

you say they were headed that way a week ago, todays news reported them doing a 180 and ARE NOW headed the correct way ...

Still using the MSM for your "facts" I see.

OH CRAP, THEY JUST LEFT SAN FRAN!
upload_2017-4-19_15-54-10.png

USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70)
Rear Admiral Jim Kilby

uh huh, got it

Still using the MSM for your "facts" I see.

OH CRAP, THEY JUST LEFT SAN FRAN!
View attachment 122396

better Gomer ?

USS Carl Vinson Carrier was not on way to North Korea, reports say

'Powerful' USS Carl Vinson steams toward North Korea

did I mention you're an idiot?

no?

YOU'RE AN IDIOT,

Forum List

Back