Right-Wing Influencer Network Tenet Media Spread PUTIN Disinformation

Moscow propagandists about Kamala Harris: "Kamala Harris is distilled EVIL ... She's the DEVIL "

Even Putin´s thugs are afraid of Kamala taking office. This is gold. some say that If Muscovites hate her, she's the one. I am not 100% convinced (yet ) I want to see her plan for Ukraine- Belarus - Georgia - Moldova - NATO first. I want to see her strategy . 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsynand Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.
View attachment 1007453

Ka-ching!! $$$ TYVM!

Gasp! Russia is conducting covert operations in the U.S.? Are you kidding me? That’s never happened before has it?

Next thing you’re going to tell me is that the US has been conducting similar operations in Russia since the 1950’s. Holy shit!

QUESTION TO MAGA&commies, should we win the new Cold War again ? or you want 🇷🇺 Saddam Putsein to win the new Cold War?

Gasp! Russia is conducting covert operations in the U.S.? Are you kidding me? That’s never happened before has it?

Next thing you’re going to tell me is that the US has been conducting similar operations in Russia since the 1950’s. Holy shit!

Bullshit. No one accepts millions of 🇷🇺 dollars without some knowledge of what is actually going on.

bad news for you ivan´s cuckold

It's not just Tim Pool and these others making that $400k/month pushing the horde 🇷🇺disinfo, there's 2800 others according to the FBI.

Ka-Ching!!

Uncle Vlad keeps funding my offshore Bitcoin account — because of you!

We <3 Lit

All they know is to say "Russia Russia Russia". They haven't been told about the convictions. Even Trump says it, and his own freakin' guys went to jail. He knows his rubes.

The funniest part of it is that the MAGA propagandists are saying they're victims.

Only in the alternate universe.
Tough choice: Either they confess to treason or admit they’re stupid!

#FAFO

Ka-Ching!!

Uncle Vlad keeps funding my offshore Bitcoin account — because of you!

We <3 Lit
trump-says-russia-russia-russia-because-thats-how-many-v0-1nn55fodw7nd1.png

Forum List

Back