Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

Nice excuse for a childish statement by tbe Pussy Grabber. I totaly answered your question by providing an example of a childish statement by one of yours.

As per Clinton's statement...the Republicans hold the power...what is their excuse for the lack of civility? Try going back to when one of them yelled "you lie" at the President.

What’s wrong with saying you lie? You accuse the current president of lying everyday
I am not a senator. The three branches of government are co-equal. And they have always treated each other with the resoect the positions deserve. We are talking about civility. Yelling "you lie" at the President in the middle of his talk is deplorable.
if they always have then why, just a few posts ago, where you upset at the poor treatment of obama from the right?
Not sure what you are asking here.
i guess not to JUMP AROUND...JUMP UP AND JUMP DOWN...

we seemed to go from who's calling for the violence and when i said "yep, trump does it and it's annoying as hell" you reverted to obama and how the (R)s treated him. gotta admit that threw me as no one back then was really calling for violence. as for how 1 side treats the other, i don't believe since i've been born i've ever heard the losing side say "gosh we lost, we better support activities we don't like..." so all the complaining about how the R's were so mean is kinda pointless to me.

they *never* called for violence. yet in the middle of a "give me someone on the R side who calls for violence, that's where you went. so i simply asked WHO was doing it and then suddenly "oh no one...just trump".

here is where i was getting dizzy beyond belief.

i don't think anyone has denied trump is an ass quite often. esp to the press. that's some jacked up symbiotic relationship i'll never fully understand. but on the FOCUS of who's initiating the violence, i have never seen elected officials outside of trump saying WE WILL NEVER BE CIVIL and GO AT THEM AT HOME AND IN PUBLIC like the left has done to the right as a whole.

then you come along with "these warnings of violence from the left by the right are more dangerous than the violence itself!!!" well ya lost me. it's a mad grab to idiocy to me and some insane attempt to deflect who's the cause of the calls for violence. you've never heard me say trump isn't doing it but i don't believe i've ever seen you say he's not the only one. in fact, somewhere in all this i recall you saying trump is the *ONLY* elected official calling for violence.

which is 100% dead wrong.

but like i said, you've jumped around so much it's hard to understand what point you are making OTHER THAN you hate trump. this hate you have seems to make you irrational and incapable of "logical" thought as everything must be turned to ORANGE MAN BAD.
Who is initiating the violence...think.

You repeatedly seem to insist it is only the left.

You point out Waters and Booker...as rhetoric initiating violence but give Trump's rhetoric which far more explicitely calls for and PRAISES violent action, a free pass.

You point out examples of leftist violence and seem to ignore examples given of rhetoric inspired violence from the right (pizzagate, kansas bar shooting, running over protesters).

Your position that the left is the only one instigating violence here is wrong.

What’s wrong with saying you lie? You accuse the current president of lying everyday
I am not a senator. The three branches of government are co-equal. And they have always treated each other with the resoect the positions deserve. We are talking about civility. Yelling "you lie" at the President in the middle of his talk is deplorable.
if they always have then why, just a few posts ago, where you upset at the poor treatment of obama from the right?

we seemed to go from who's calling for the violence and when i said "yep, trump does it and it's annoying as hell" you reverted to obama and how the (R)s treated him. gotta admit that threw me as no one back then was really calling for violence. as for how 1 side treats the other, i don't believe since i've been born i've ever heard the losing side say "gosh we lost, we better support activities we don't like..." so all the complaining about how the R's were so mean is kinda pointless to me.

they *never* called for violence. yet in the middle of a "give me someone on the R side who calls for violence, that's where you went. so i simply asked WHO was doing it and then suddenly "oh no one...just trump".

i don't think anyone has denied trump is an ass quite often. esp to the press. that's some jacked up symbiotic relationship i'll never fully understand. but on the FOCUS of who's initiating the violence, i have never seen elected officials outside of trump saying WE WILL NEVER BE CIVIL and GO AT THEM AT HOME AND IN PUBLIC like the left has done to the right as a whole.

then you come along with "these warnings of violence from the left by the right are more dangerous than the violence itself!!!" well ya lost me. it's a mad grab to idiocy to me and some insane attempt to deflect who's the cause of the calls for violence. you've never heard me say trump isn't doing it but i don't believe i've ever seen you say he's not the only one. in fact, somewhere in all this i recall you saying trump is the *ONLY* elected official calling for violence.

but like i said, you've jumped around so much it's hard to understand what point you are making OTHER THAN you hate trump. this hate you have seems to make you irrational and incapable of "logical" thought as everything must be turned to ORANGE MAN BAD.

You point out Waters and Booker...as rhetoric initiating violence but give Trump's rhetoric which far more explicitely calls for and PRAISES violent action, a free pass.

You point out examples of leftist violence and seem to ignore examples given of rhetoric inspired violence from the right (pizzagate, kansas bar shooting, running over protesters).

so my calling trump an ass and saying "yes he does it" is giving him a pass? my saying there are assholes on all sides is giving them a pass?

for fucks sake, check please.

Really? You saw them stop Trump when went after people?

Did you happen to see the Dems condemn Maxine Waters statements? And Michelle Obama talking about sticking to the high road?

Here is a question: why do you say the Dem leafership acts like spoiled children? Because they oppose Trumps policies?

Try the C bitch saying they can't be civil until they get more power? No more childish statement has been uttered by a supposed tier 1 politician. Wouldn't you agree?

Oh....I think the Tier 1 Pussy Grabber commenting on a Republican candidate who assaulted a journalist with the statement "Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of ... he’s my guy" is right up there....dontcha think?

The so called journalist was trespassing, he was told to leave and didn't. Of course you never include all the facts, do ya? But hey, A+ for the deflection. Care to answer the question about the bitch?

Nice excuse for a childish statement by tbe Pussy Grabber. I totaly answered your question by providing an example of a childish statement by one of yours.

As per Clinton's statement...the Republicans hold the power...what is their excuse for the lack of civility? Try going back to when one of them yelled "you lie" at the President.

So in your world facts are now excises, great demonstration of your lack of intellectual honesty. I think I'm done with your childish BS for today. Ta Ta.

Who is making excuses for his side? You.

Yes. Both sides do it. I gave plenty of examples already.

so my calling trump an ass and saying "yes he does it" is giving him a pass? my saying there are assholes on all sides is giving them a pass?

Why is Trump just an ass while Booker and Waters are instigating violence?

not gonna wordslice with you here. you want something specific from one side while you stay very vague. i just don't play that game anymore.

And that is exactly the unhinged kind of rhetoric that this hype leads to.

Increased division and divide. Democracy failing.

Makes one wonder what is feeding it. External factors like Russian malice?

Every word of what I said is true.

That you don't see it is your problem.

What you don't understand is that you are in the minority. 'Conservatives' don't often go to the Polls because we don't like politicians and, lately, we haven't had one we could believe in.

We do now. And we vote when we do.

It's why you lost in 2016.

If Republicans put up another 'Bush' we'll lose -- Again. What's the point?

We put up another Reagan or Trump and you don't have a chance.

With Congressional Districts being more about local (Rosty Rostenkowski) I can't predict the Mid-Terms. Too many of those 'Republicans' are about as 'republican' as my Collie.

But if this election can be made about Trump, dims don't have a chance.

That you fail to understand the majority of people in this Country is nothing short of astounding.

And, it can't be taught, it has to be learned.

Are you capable of that? :dunno:

Ask yourself that without vitriol, without partisanship.

If you are not, then...........

Ask yourself that without vitriol, without partisanship.

right then....

so who's funding and fueling all these sorts, antifa, proud boys, etc

dimocrap scum 'thought' begins on Campuses, works its way into the DISGUSTING FILTH who use it as a Stalking Horse and, if it pans out, is adopted by main-stream dimocrap scum like Soros and eventually becomes dimocrap scum Party dogma.

During the obama (Lying Cocksucker) years, Hundreds of Millions of dollars were funneled by the Federal Government to leftist organization through fines levied by the EPA and the Office of The Comptroller. Hundreds of Millions of dollars were sent to leftist scum organizations after the Great Recession by obama's thieving minions as 'OFFSETS'. Where you can 'offset' a Federal Fine by contributing 'X' amount to a favored 'charity'.

People, dimocraps are scum. The more you learn about them, the more you realize what scum they really are.

Then there are the well-meaning types like Coyote who choose to be unaware, comfortable in their own ignorance.

There is historical precedent for such things. Hundreds of examples. Sausage-making

not gonna wordslice with you here. you want something specific from one side while you stay very vague. i just don't play that game anymore.

One is an "ass" - a misbehaved dummy - the other is instigating violence, a possible criminal offense. That's not a "wordslice", and the difference is in large part what this thread is about, namely, keeping the political fight on all sides within the confines that guarantee it won't imperil the lawful order and the Republic itself. Admitting same - in the face of the Trumpy consistently calling for violence, even promising to pay for the costs in case his followers were to punch protesters, and never retracting any of it - is a matter of intellectual integrity, certainly not a "game".

Last edited:

One is an "ass" - a misbehaved dummy - the other is instigating violence, a possible criminal offense. That's not a "wordslice", and the difference is in large part what this thread is about, namely, keeping the political fight on all sides within the confines that guarantee it won't imperil the lawful order and the Republic itself. Admitting same - in the face of the Trumpy consistently calling for violence, even promising to pay for the costs in case his followers were to punch protesters, and never retracting any of it - is a matter of intellectual integrity, certainly not a "game".
you and coyote keep missing the details and going back to WAH BAD RIGHT WAH ORANGE MAN BAD i did in fact say:

"but on the FOCUS of who's initiating the violence, i have never seen elected officials outside of trump "

so yes, trump is doing it also and it's fucking stupid. but the painting of the left NOT being a mob is bullshit. the effort of saying "the warnings are worse than the violence!" is bullshit.

why you people on "the left" keep missing that point where i've said it many times is beyond me except you've got nothing past him and the left has elected official after elected official doing it daily you ignore and excuse.

you and coyote keep missing the details and going back to WAH BAD RIGHT WAH ORANGE MAN BAD i did in fact say:

"but on the FOCUS of who's initiating the violence, i have never seen elected officials outside of trump "

so yes, trump is doing it also and it's fucking stupid. but the painting of the left NOT being a mob is bullshit. the effort of saying "the warnings are worse than the violence!" is bullshit.

why you people on "the left" keep missing that point where i've said it many times is beyond me except you've got nothing past him and the left has elected official after elected official doing it daily you ignore and excuse.

And you keep missing the details of what our Board dimocraps are saying.

They don't want the violence from their side to stop, they just want us to stop fighting back. They're entitled to use violence. We're not entitled to defend ourselves.

Got it?

dimocrapism is a disease of the mind and spirit

Are they..."consistently"? You have any data to show they engage in it at a much greater level then the Right did during the Obama administration? I pointed out numerous cases of vandalism, disruptive behavior, assassination "humor" etc from the right. I pointed out the rhetoric and support of violence from the right and the fact thst rightwing nutters have killed people. The one diffence currently that I will agree on is Antifa's disruptions of what were largely peaceful protests and their destruction of property and assaults on people. But then...you have the White Supremacists...
trump would be *after* obama admin. so using your own chosen time as a reference, which republicans during the obama admin were calling for violence?
The only elected official calling for violence has been Trump.
then why in THE HELL are you going back to how poor obama was treated when he was elected in the middle of this conversation?

i think i'm going to move on cause you're just spinning in circles - anything and any reason to continue to blame the right and their dire WARNINGS as being worse than the calls for violence and "disobedience".
Nope. I made a point that keeps evading you. A lot of what is happening now also happened under Obama (already gave examples), violence such as shootings by the right has happened in the current administration, rude behavior, Trumps calls for violence, but suddenly the right is pumping it up and spreading fear the that the left is a lawless mob.

We have problems coming from both sides here but you refuse to own any of it. You are spinning like a top.

What do you think this hyping and fear mongering will lead to?

Self styled vigilantism like the Pizzagate shooter and the guy who shot the immigrants in a Kansas bar?

Increased authoritarianism from the government suppressing free speech and targeting people for their political views? If preople allow it can happen.
um...the left *is* acting like a lawless mob. kavanaugh is a perfect example of it. lob out some accusations, say BELIEVE SURVIVORS and suddenly the rule of law (ie, innocent until proven guilty) is out the window.

or is that NOT a lawless mob when they suddenly find themselves acting "without law"?

the ENTIRE left? no. not hardly. but antifa? no, not hardly. there's a faction in the middle there somewhere acting like - a lawless mob.

please feel free to show me examples of the right acting in such a manner. this is like the 4th request. yes there are some assholes on the right. i don't think i have EVER IN MY LIFE said being an asshole was only a thing of the left. quite the contrary, i've said all groups, races, religions and so forth have their share of assholes.

as for what happened under obama, here we go derailing things again. but what the fuck at this point, ya know?

obama was also quick to chime in on EVER SINGLE SOCIAL SITUATION.
beer gate
travon could have been my son
clock boy
police are racist
you must let guys pee in the ladies room

if you don't see how that is putting a wedge between people then yes, this conversation is as pointless as tits on a nun.
Lawless?
The root cause is lawlessness at the top, such as tax fraud, using the office to enrich himself, etc.

Your angry mob
32gwu1kmjer11.jpg

It would appear, you've missed Palin's cross hairs map.

Trump pretty regularly calls for violence, and never retracts any of his calls, and yet you fail to say so, explicitly. You merely imply. Why is that?

Finally, if you read the article quoted in the OP closely, you realize "the warnings are worse than the violence!" was just the rather goofy headline. The text actually details that the danger emerges out of inflating the warnings, creating fear, criminalizing the opposition, and demanding extra-Constitutional powers to counter the purposely over-inflated threat. Why you keep harping about the stupid headline may remain your secret. It should be noted, though, that the Trumpy (and you) calling protesters exercising their First Amendment rights as they see fit "a mob" - rendering folks verbally confronting officials a threatening, possibly criminal and violent, organized crowd - falls right into line with the actual argument the article makes. That seems to inconvenience you, and that's why you can't quite acknowledge that the author has a very salient point.

They don't want the violence from their side to stop, they just want us to stop fighting back. They're entitled to use violence. We're not entitled to defend ourselves.

Got it?

um...you seem to have missed 95% of what i was saying.

good job.

Got it?

Great job, now you've got a bomb sent to Hillary's house. Must be those left wing mobs you guys have been talking about.

"the tolerant right"

You are playing games when you don't call a spade a spade. Good day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back