RNC convention open thread

Santorum always leaves out the part where he wasn't re-elected. It starts with, "Santorum used government funds he didn't have a right to use, to......."

Well, anyone interested can Google the truth.

I sometimes feel sorry for those who were born after the presidency of Reagan who were not able to experience his greatness first hand.

Santorum scared the shit out of me. Last damn thing we need is a theocracy in this country and that's what he wanted...dude is class a fucking nuts.

Santorum said cutting taxes makes more marriages.

People need to work more.

He keeps pushing "education" which Republicans cut.

Oops, Santorum just lied about Obama and welfare.

Santorum said he held the hands of the disabled and clearly, you could hear people laughing in the background.

Republicans cut education???????????????

GIVE US THE EVIDENCE FOR THAT!

Good grief, you are such a liar.

As for holding the hands of the disabled.

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER YOU IDIOT????

Do you just try to sound stupid?

Of course I know about his daughter. When asked why he gives almost nothing to charity, he said the health care costs for his daughter are enormous. Even with his million dollar a year salary. Who doesn't know that?

Still, when he said he held the hands of the disable, you could clearly hear people in the background laughing. What else can I say. I just watched it on TV.

Santorum must not have gotten the "you didn't build that" memo from his party. He said his dad was thankful that America gave him opportunity. Well, who is America? It's a comination of government and the people. So in essence his dad didn't do it on his own. He had halp! Oops!

How dumb can you be that you think the "Land of Opportunity" and Big Government are the same thing.

That is what is so disgusting about you libs.

You really DO think it's the same thing.

Disgusting!

I love the smell of racecardplayingliberaldesperationintheevening. I weally dew.

Santorum always leaves out the part where he wasn't re-elected. It starts with, "Santorum used government funds he didn't have a right to use, to......."

And it will come from the same source where you got the claim Republicans cut education.

Idiot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I sometimes feel sorry for those who were born after the presidency of Reagan who were not able to experience his greatness first hand.

He raised taxes 11 times and said everyone had a right to belong to a union.

Yeah, and the source for that will be the same source where you claimed Republicans cut education.

You are already a proved liar TWICE in this thread, so anything else you say is already discredited.

Santorum is hitting it out of the park.

That line about life was incredible..

What a guy!

Sure! Life is precious born and unborn except after you're born, you're on your own. We don't believe in help or assistance in any way if you are born into a life that includes poverty and depravation. The response from most republicans is that people should take personal responsiblility and work, blah, blah, blah but in the meantime the child who can't take personal responsiblity and work pays the price. It is a hypocritical message!
icon9.gif

Last edited:
Santorum scared the shit out of me. Last damn thing we need is a theocracy in this country and that's what he wanted...dude is class a fucking nuts.

When a lib says "theocracy" what they really mean is RELIGIOUS FREEDOM scares them and the only way to have a country they prefer is to ban all religious freedom.

Thank you little Stalin, you tell more about yourself than you do Santorum.

Santorum is hitting it out of the park.

That line about life was incredible..

What a guy!

Sure! Life is precious born and unborn except after you're born, you're on your own. We don't believe in help or assistance in any way if you are born into a life that includes poverty and depravation. The response from most republicans is that people should take personal responsiblility and work, blah, blah, blah but in the meantime the child who can't take personal responsiblity and work pays the price. It is a hypocritical message! http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

You are on your own???????

Prove that!

Are you saying conservatives don't adopt? Don't donate to charity?

You know nothing but a bunch of meaningless memes that you can't back up if you tried.

And it will come from the same source where you got the claim Republicans cut education.

Idiot!

Umm, gee, I don't know what to say. You seriously don't know that Republicans want to cut education, school lunches, health care, Medicare and so on. How do you think they are getting their money for tax breaks for billionaires?

Why do you think there is a "debate"????

Some other Republican help this poor soul out, please. They don't know what their party stands for.

I'm shocked. I truly am.

Yeah, and the source for that will be the same source where you claimed Republicans cut education.

You are already a proved liar TWICE in this thread, so anything else you say is already discredited.

History???? You must live in a box. What else could explain it?

Idiot!

Umm, gee, I don't know what to say. You seriously don't know that Republicans want to cut education, school lunches, health care, Medicare and so on. How do you think they are getting their money for tax breaks for billionaires?

Why do you think there is a "debate"????

Some other Republican help this poor soul out, please. They don't know what their party stands for.

I'm shocked. I truly am.

Republicans want to cut education?

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE??????????

Show me these cuts they have made to education.

AND IT WAS OBAMA THAT CUT MEDICARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just throwing mud against the wall and hoping it sticks. You are proving yourself a desperate liar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knock it outta the park, Authur!

Mia Love did incredible too!

It's awesome to see how African-American Republicans are always greeted like rockstars.. Not just like a group of people to take fore granted.

History???? You must live in a box. What else could explain it?

If I do live in a box, it's a box where you still got caught already lying NOW THREE TIMES.

You have already discredited yourself.

Forum List

Back