RNC convention open thread

Of course I know about his daughter. When asked why he gives almost nothing to charity, he said the health care costs for his daughter are enormous. Even with his million dollar a year salary. Who doesn't know that?

Still, when he said he held the hands of the disable, you could clearly hear people in the background laughing. What else can I say. I just watched it on TV.

I'm really shocked at how little teapartysamurai knows. It doesn't even know that Republicans want to cut education. Didn't know that Reagan raised taxes 11 times.

How do these "ignernt" people get so confident?

I laugh at rdean's transparent pathetic lies.

When you have EVIDENCE let us know. Until then, what you claim, is now discredited by FOUR PATHETIC LIES.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

During Reagan’s eight years in the White House, the federal payroll grew by more than 300,000 workers. Although he was a net tax cutter who slashed individual income-tax rates, Reagan raised taxes about a dozen times.

Hero Reagan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orwN4WKhriw]Reagan Says Being In A Union Is A Basic Right - YouTube[/ame]

Congressman Davis is an example of blacks running away from Obamination.

Obamination doesn't stand for blacks that oppose any type of abortion, illegals amnesty, gay marriage, high taxes, spending like a madman, etc.

As Republicans began their first night of convention speakers, President Obama told supporters his opponents will put on an “entertaining” show in Tampa with lots of glitz, but little substance.

“The show in Tampa I’m sure will be very entertaining and I’m sure they’ll have wonderful things to say about me,” Obama jokingly said at Colorado State University. “It will be well-produced. You know, they’ve hired all kinds of fancy TV producers… The only problem is it won’t offer a path forward.”

The crowd of roughly 13,000 started to boo as the president mentioned the GOP convention.

“Don’t boo. Vote,” he replied, which brought cheers. “That’s the best response. Vote and get some of your friends to vote.”

Obama — Don’t Boo the RNC, Vote - ABC News

He's right.

Obamination doesn't stand for blacks that oppose any type of abortion, illegals amnesty, gay marriage, high taxes, spending like a madman, etc.

Yup.

Working on convincing an elderly African American guy I work with.. Funny thing - he seems to oppose everything Obama stands for.. Just can't quite get him to come on over.. Real nice guy, though.

And my Dad paid for a student loan for me. BIG DAMN DEAL.

That ain't the government dude, and it isn't Obama!

Anything else my husband and I did WE DID OURSELVES.

You just said you didn't do it yourself then you said you did. Who are you? Mitt Romney???

And I had help. I had the GI bill, which I earned.

This is you:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U"]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Show me where that's government dumbass.

Government didn't own all the student loans back when I went to school.

That was Obama that did that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Banks were making about 6 billion a year off student loans because the government guaranteed them so the government paid the banks.

Obama moved that away from the banks and with the extra 6 billion, created more Pell Grants. Republicans want to give that money back to banks. How can you not know that?

As Republicans began their first night of convention speakers, President Obama told supporters his opponents will put on an “entertaining” show in Tampa with lots of glitz, but little substance.

“The show in Tampa I’m sure will be very entertaining and I’m sure they’ll have wonderful things to say about me,” Obama jokingly said at Colorado State University. “It will be well-produced. You know, they’ve hired all kinds of fancy TV producers… The only problem is it won’t offer a path forward.”

The crowd of roughly 13,000 started to boo as the president mentioned the GOP convention.

“Don’t boo. Vote,” he replied, which brought cheers. “That’s the best response. Vote and get some of your friends to vote.”

Obama — Don’t Boo the RNC, Vote - ABC News

He's right.

After he just worked em all up to boo..

Ha.. talk about fancy.. Bank of America stadium is pretty fancy too.. Or wait.. that ain't what they're calling it these days, are they? :lol:

They don't want an educated black man to make Al Sharpton look stupid to his small auidence. Sharpton needs to be able to tell his viewers the GOP hates blacks and Obamination.

And msnbc didn't cover his speech hee hee

Or Mia Love's!

Yes, the woke time they were playing the race card they were ignoring black contributors, it's so typically liberal.

Why would they? Davis chose to sell out blacks to win the governorship of Alabama and he ended up losing the black vote to a white guy in the democratic primary. He even lost the district he represented in Congress. Then he became a republican.

P.S. When is Tim Scott speaking?

there goes the war on latinos too.. haha.. this lady knocks down the war on women too!

The RNC has just given us the best first night knockout of a message ever.. All without saying a word about it.

Women
African Americans
Latinos..

And some all in one!

Awesome!

They don't want an educated black man to make Al Sharpton look stupid to his small auidence. Sharpton needs to be able to tell his viewers the GOP hates blacks and Obamination.

Obama's an educated black black man and unlike Davis, Obama wins.

P.S. When are McCain and Palin speaking?

Forum List

Back