$625
$1,022
$676
$1,169
$808
Each Additional Person
$146
notice what year it is. doesnt get any more curren then this leftard
Average monthly benefit of $140.00 per person at one person; $146.00 per person after that. 146 / 30 = $4.80 per day, or $1.62 per meal. And you think that is too fucking generous. What an asshole you are.

when something GROWS, not slows, and not only grows but EXPLODES under somebody, and is still HIGHER BY MILLIONS, 13 MILLION TO BE EXACT, ALMOST 7 YEARS LATER, you cant say that is "forward progress" you idiot

Table 1
SNAP Benefits by Household Size

Household Size
Maximum
Monthly Benefit
Fiscal Year 2015
Estimated Average
Monthly Benefit
Fiscal Year 2014*
$194
$140
$357
$247
$511
$367
$649
$443
$771
$521
$925
$625
$1,022
$676
$1,169
$808
Each Additional Person
$146
Average monthly benefit of $140.00 per person at one person; $146.00 per person after that. 146 / 30 = $4.80 per day, or $1.62 per meal. And you think that is too fucking generous. What an asshole you are.

that is the 2014 number first of all leftard

and LIKE I SAID it is misleading because the "average" includes the SINGLE PEOPLE WITH NO CHILDREN now on food stamps since obama GUTTED CLINTONS WELFARE REFORM

YOU'RE INCAPABLE of intellectual honesty. you show me a graph saying almost 13 million jobs have been "created" under obama. but lose your intellectual curiosity when the question that begs to be asked is how come food stamps is up by 13 million almost seven years into this "recovery"?

SNAPCharts3_1.png
when something GROWS, not slows, and not only grows but EXPLODES under somebody, and is still HIGHER BY MILLIONS ALMOST 7 YEARS LATER, you cant say that is "forward progress" you idiot
It is progress. It helps millions of people who need it. It is a tiny portion of what this nation spends. You want more people off SNAP? Raise the minimum wage. Get the CEO's to earn only 200 times what their average worker makes instead of 300. Most who receive this tiny bit of help are children, disabled, single mothers at home with their children.
SNAP-Infographic-edit110.png

Table 1

Household Size
Maximum
Monthly Benefit
Fiscal Year 2015
Estimated Average
Monthly Benefit
Fiscal Year 2014*
$194
$140
$357
$247
$511
$367
$649
$443
$771
$521
$925
$625
$1,022
$676
$1,169
$808
Each Additional Person
$146

and LIKE I SAID it is misleading because the "average" includes the SINGLE PEOPLE WITH NO CHILDREN now on food stamps since obama GUTTED CLINTONS WELFARE REFORM
Single people for no more than three months in any year and only while working at least 20 hours per week. While in some states that requirement was waived, the waiver was based on the 1996 reform act.

In the past few years, the three-month limit hasn’t been in effect in most states. The 1996 welfare law allows states to suspend the three-month limit in areas with high and sustained unemployment; many states qualified due to the Great Recession and its aftermath and waived the time limit throughout the state. But as unemployment rates fall, fewer and fewer areas will qualify for waivers. We estimate that the number of states qualifying for state-wide waivers will fall to just a few states by 2016 and that approximately 1 million SNAP recipients will have their benefits cut off due to the time limit in fiscal year 2016.

Lying prick.

Last edited:
View attachment 46948
when something GROWS, not slows, and not only grows but EXPLODES under somebody, and is still HIGHER BY MILLIONS ALMOST 7 YEARS LATER, you cant say that is "forward progress" you idiot
It is progress. It helps millions of people who need it. It is a tiny portion of what this nation spends. You want more people off SNAP? Raise the minimum wage. Get the CEO's to earn only 200 times what their average worker makes instead of 300. Most who receive this tiny bit of help are children, disabled, single mothers at home with their children.View attachment 46947

one more time; it isnt progress when it's moving in the other direction

keep trying

Table 1

Household Size
Maximum
Monthly Benefit
Fiscal Year 2015
Estimated Average
Monthly Benefit
Fiscal Year 2014*
$194
$140
$357
$247
$511
$367
$649
$443
$771
$521
$925
$625
$1,022
$676
$1,169
$808
Each Additional Person
$146

Single people for no more than three months in any year and only while working at least 20 hours per week. Lying prick.

you just admitted single people CAN AND DO get them, and said for how long. tha makes me correct you poor unraveling idiot

YOU'RE INCAPABLE of intellectual honesty. you show me a graph saying almost 13 million jobs have been "created" under obama. but lose your intellectual curiosity when the question that begs to be asked is how come food stamps is up by 13 million almost seven years into this "recovery"?
Job creation has nothing to do with qualifications for SNAP. People who get new jobs that are low paying or part time still may qualify for food assistance. The question should be how many of those new jobs pay enough to disqualify a persons family from collecting SNAP.
One of the major reasons for increasing minimum wage.

morons want credit for things that are slightly down in year SEVEN from things that reached historical highs under obama in the first place

idiots and hypocrites

View attachment 46948
It is progress. It helps millions of people who need it. It is a tiny portion of what this nation spends. You want more people off SNAP? Raise the minimum wage. Get the CEO's to earn only 200 times what their average worker makes instead of 300. Most who receive this tiny bit of help are children, disabled, single mothers at home with their children.View attachment 46947

keep trying
And you claim that Boosh was not president when the economy tanked?

Job creation has nothing to do with qualifications for SNAP. People who get new jobs that are low paying or part time still may qualify for food assistance. The question should be how many of those new jobs pay enough to disqualify a persons family from collecting SNAP.

right idiot; if you're willing to admit obama's "job creation" is mostly jobs that pay low enough for you to be eligible for SNAP benefits well then i'm all ears leftard

but you cant have it both ways

right idiot; if you're willing to admit obama's "job creation" is mostly jobs that pay low enough for you to be eligible for SNAP benefits well then i'm all ears leftard

Oblama does not create the jobs, companies do...

View attachment 46948

keep trying

no leftard; i'm claiming idiots (like you) that want to cry about "destructive bush policies" or say bush tanked the economy ought to at a minimum show where dems didnt WILLINGLY VOTE FOR and even CONTINUE the very policies you blame for tanking the economy

try again

View attachment 46948

keep trying

no leftard; i'm claiming idiots (like you) that want to cry about "destructive bush policies" or say bush tanked the economy ought to at a minimum show where dems didnt WILLINGLY VOTE FOR and even CONTINUE the very policies you blame for tanking the economy

try again

you mean the

"job creators" that the left says havent created jobs but instead "hide their money in the cayman islands" actually created the jobs the Left gives obama credit for?

can i get an Amen??

View attachment 46948

keep trying

try again
I never said that Boosh tanked the economy, stupid bitch..

View attachment 46948

keep trying

try again

you mean the

"job creators" that the left says havent created jobs but instead "hide their money in the cayman islands" actually created the jobs the Left gives obama credit for?

can i get an Amen??
The largest employers are the self employed.....and small business owners, corporations do not create that much..

No one is asking for anything to be "both ways". I was giving an example of why your concept to recession being the causation of increased SNAP benefits is a bullshit concept. You are changing the subject to create a basic Obama bashing thread.

Forum List

Back