Robert De Niro deined award

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1717334767020.png

Robert De Niro is apparently no longer a good enough fella to receive an award for his philanthropy.

The National Association of Broadcasters’ Leadership Foundation rescinded a “Service to America Award” it was to give the actor next week after he stumped for President Joe Biden outside of Donald Trump’s trial, The Hill reported on Thursday.

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me!" screamed De Niro as he began to sob uncontrollably.

The Biden administration has launched an investigation saying that there appeared to be some Russian members on the National Association of Broadcasters. "I'm not saying Putin is behind this", declared Joe Biden, "But I'm also not.........um............you know, there is an election to win here people! Smitherjism!" screamed the President.

View attachment 956144

Robert De Niro is apparently no longer a good enough fella to receive an award for his philanthropy.

The National Association of Broadcasters’ Leadership Foundation rescinded a “Service to America Award” it was to give the actor next week after he stumped for President Joe Biden outside of Donald Trump’s trial, The Hill reported on Thursday.

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me!" screamed De Niro as he began to sob uncontrollably.

The Biden administration has launched an investigation saying that there appeared to be some Russian members on the National Association of Broadcasters. "I'm not saying Putin is behind this", declared Joe Biden, "But I'm also not.........um............you know, there is an election to win here people! Smitherjism!" screamed the President.
I won’t vote for deniro or trump.

Democrats are the enemy and should never receive an award or honorarium. None. This is the beginning.

Hope he fuckin' dies slow and painful. I look forward to pissing on his grave.

Last edited:
View attachment 956144

deniro will just have to settle for the medal of freedom.

View attachment 956144

~~~~~~

NAB Rescinds Prestigious Award to Robert De Niro

After Anti-Trump Freak-Out

1 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

He sounds like a character out of Pinky and The Brain. Who wrote that screed? It sounded like De Niro was reading his remarks for the first time. Why can't a professional actor with the talent of De Niro ad-lib? He has lots of experience ranting against Donald Trump. He does it every time he is in front of a camera. His profanity-laced hatred of Trump is well-documented.

Commentary:
DeNiro may be a good actor but in real life he's a punk.
Actually he's only an actor striving hard to pretend he is a decent human being in a role while reading words written by a screenplay writer.
Meanwhile we know that Bobby has no character whatsoever, only in he plays on the screen.. I think he believes he's the characters he plays.

But you'll still vote for The Cadaver.

What would make somebody vote for a POS pedophile?

Well, for one he's not a pedophile. But we really do believe Trump is. For one, he fucked his own daughter. 2. He hung out with Jeffrey Epstein.

So your argument against Biden is utter bullshit. If anyone is a pedo it's I want to fuck my own daugher Trump

You don't remember Trump said he'd be fucking his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? That was on Howard Stern and the View.

And then

While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly, a former Trump official writes in a new book.

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security

And then let's not forget

Flight logs released in Ghislaine Maxwell case show Donald Trump flew six times more than previously known on Jeffrey Epstein's private .

I'm not going to provide you a link because you don't care. And you will provide me a link of a fake diary next so what's a link prove? You just link me to fake news.

You don't remember Trump said he'd be fucking his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? That was on Howard Stern and the View.

And then

While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly, a former Trump official writes in a new book.

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security

And then let's not forget

Flight logs released in Ghislaine Maxwell case show Donald Trump flew six times more than previously known on Jeffrey Epstein's private .

I'm not going to provide you a link because you don't care. And you will provide me a link of a fake diary next so what's a link prove? You just link me to fake news.
The only reason you think that is because Biden WAS FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER FOR YEARS, and the corrupt media needed to make up a story about how Trump was guilty of Biden's crimes.

So far every GD thing Biden has done wrong in his life has been blamed on Trump.

Forum List

Back