robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military academies around the country study General Lee's battle strategies. The question I have for the endless present supporters , should they stop teaching these stratagies because Lee commanded forces for the Confederacy ?

Military academies around the country study General Lee's battle strategies. The question I have for the endless present supporters , should they stop teaching these stratagies because Lee commanded forces for the Confederacy ?
They also teach the strategies of other military leaders. They should continue doing so.

They also teach the strategies of other military leaders. They should continue doing so.
Sun Tzu, the famous Chinese military leader, his strategies are also taught today. This man murdered countless enemies, some to the point of genocide. But his knowledge of military strategy is still unmatched today.

Come on this is a losing argument since owning people is bad no matter how well you treat them it is still bondage to them.
I I believe these idiots are looking at this from the perspective of white people. That's a non-starter when you're talking about slavery.

That was certainly part of it. But it was also the 19th century, not today, as Marxist history revisionists like to apply.
If you look at our history books they're kind of " whitewashed ". Much of the truth, but when you leave out important parts of the truth that doesn't serve anyone well.

As opposed to today’s revision of American history in order to destroy the culture to pave the way for Marxism.
I don't see that happening. Telling the whole truth is what we should have been doing all along. You call it revision, I call it correcting. If the goal of history is to teach us, we'd be served best with the whole story.

I don't see that happening. Telling the whole truth is what we should have been doing all along. You call it revision, I call it correcting. If the goal of history is to teach us, we'd be served best with the whole story.
We’ve been telling the whole truth for sixty years. That has warped into full-on attack on American history for the purpose of expunging the culture just to pave the way for Marxism.
White supremacy is the narrative and is the contrived excuse to demonize US history. No context allowed. No consideration of an advanced European culture confronted by the primitive cultures of indigenous north Americans and west Africans. No consideration of survival mode and the Darwinism of advanced culture winning out in the name of progress. Just the usual indoctrination and gaslighting. If you can’t admit that you’re either a dupe or a dishonest, willing accomplice.

We’ve been telling the whole truth for sixty years. That has warped into full-on attack on American history for the purpose of expunging the culture just to pave the way for Marxism.
White supremacy is the narrative and is the contrived excuse to demonize US history. No context allowed. No consideration of an advanced European culture confronted by the primitive cultures of indigenous north Americans and west Africans. No consideration of survival mode and the Darwinism of advanced culture winning out in the name of progress. Just the usual indoctrination and gaslighting. If you can’t admit that you’re either a dupe or a dishonest, willing accomplice.
Now it's your turn to make way for progress, cuck. If you were the advanced culture now, you could defend yourself against us instead of crying like a bitch for getting your ass handed to you and your country taken.

I don't accept your argument as being valid. You sound like some kind of right-wing extremist nut Job. Your fellow Americans are not your enemies, if you think that you obviously need help.

And I said you're specifics were riddled with lies and twisting the truth of what is actually happening.
It's late, I'm going to bed, I plan on having a good night; I hope you try to have a good one, if that's possible. Like I said I think you need help.

White Supremacists are real and according to the FBI, they and other groups are the biggest single threat to our nation. Even beating out foreign terrorists. As far as the Europeans being a more advanced and more civilized society. In the case of the Aztecs, they had a beautiful system in place and built roads in the mountains to connect everyone and everything, they were far more advanced and civilized than Europeans were at the time. One author on mesoamerican cultures put it simply, " if Atahualpa ( the Inca emperor ) was guileless, his captors were all guile. " Speaking of Pizarro and his comrades. Calling a civilization that could produce such despicable individuals more advanced is an insult to civilization itself.

White Supremacists are real and according to the FBI, they and other groups are the biggest single threat to our nation. Even beating out foreign terrorists. As far as the Europeans being a more advanced and more civilized society. In the case of the Aztecs, they had a beautiful system in place and built roads in the mountains to connect everyone and everything, they were far more advanced and civilized than Europeans were at the time. One author on mesoamerican cultures put it simply, " if Atahualpa ( the Inca emperor ) was guileless, his captors were all guile. " Speaking of Pizarro and his comrades. Calling a civilization that could produce such despicable individuals more advanced is an insult to civilization itself.
lol lol lol lol lol you fool. fbi is lebral liars. fbi does not know shit. they are not on the streets. they are working for liberal left. they lieing to get black votes. the police will tell you and statistics tell you black on black crime is worst. fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back