Robert Mueller Deserves a Medal

He is more deserving of a prison cell.

you & trump believe anybody not loyal to HIM should be.

we are still a nation of laws, not men. nor one autocratic orange clown.
LOL. I can’t stand Trump but for legitimate reasons, unlike you.

Mueller is a warmongering liar. Pushed W’s dumb illegal war. He prosecuted an innocent man over the anthrax incident and continued too, even after proof of his innocence was exposed. He is a scumbag.

sure uh-huh m'k... right. you have no clue what evidence mueller et al gathered because the grand jury has it. & the reasons i can't donny are all for very legit reasons - going back decades. but you continue on with your delusions.
I don’t know what you are talking about.

ya- a part of my reply didn't come out. mueller & his team have back up evidence & there isn't any screwing up this time. but it isn't in the report that congress or the public could see because barr won't petition the grand jury to get & release it. that's why nadler went to the court himself. next step will be an impeachment inquiry if needed.

& the reasons i can't STAND donny are all for very legit reasons , going back decades. (& you tried to say weren't)

but you continue on with your delusions.

capiche?

Last edited:
SO when Hitlery deleted 33,000 emails, busted up her "government phones" and used a private server for government needs, was she above the law? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, and this is why the rest of the country hates your stinking guts. You lying sack of excrement.

33000 personal emails that were NOT under subpoena, were deleted. Only Benghazi and Libya emails were under subpoena. No law was broken.

The government phones were destroyed AFTER they upgraded to new phones and transferred the information from their old phones to their new upgraded devices.

Comey testified that it was not for nefarious purposes, but to destroy any government information on their old phones that someone else could steal if they simply threw them in the trash.

This occurred for the entire 4 years she and her team, held office, when they upgraded to new phones, they transferred all data over to their new phones and then destroyed their old devices.

Using a personal private server for email did not become against the law until AFTER she used hers and it became known. A new rule was put in place to keep this from happening in the future.
Also do you think it is wrong for a government employee to destroy government phones? Talk about obstruction, but you typical of liberals look the other way, thus proving that some people are above the law, and why the rest of the US hates your lying stinking guts.
I think they were taking short cuts left and right, or just did not know their protocol on how to handle them... they would have been destroyed by the gvt office you turn them in to... and occasionally that office is able to re-purpose phones used by regular employees never cleared for classified...

but because they destroyed the devices themselves, that office never got a chance to see if they could be, and the gvt did not get to put them on a disposition list of ''destroyed'' or ''repurposed''.

It's not that I am cutting them a break for nefarious illegal activities, they made mistakes and did not follow protocols on some things that they should have done... I certainly do not blame Hillary for things her staff should have known and should have taken care of for her and themselves.... she had something like 40,000 plus employees in the State Dept and a hundred and some diplomatic agencies to visit around the world. Her assistant and deputy secretary of States and other higher up managers and seasoned state dept employees should have known better.

Regardless, the acts were not criminal or crooked acts .

They destroyed government property outside of guidelines and destroyed evidence in the process (knowingly doing so) and this is not criminal or crooked? In what world?
Evidence of what Lantern? They transferred their data from their old devices to their new updated devices...
Was their minds in the right place when they destroyed them, so no non gvt person or spy could steal any of their gvt information when trashed?

Yes.

ya'll are getting bent out of shape for a nothing burger imo... it deserves a slap on the hand, a reprimand, but not prison, for goodness sake...
A slap on the hand for knowingly having a private server collecting government classified information that was hacked on their server, is just a slap on the hand? Yet 4 people who couldn't remember what they said to Herr Mueller went to jail. Yep, you libtards are such piss ants, and then you wonder why no one likes you.

Except Immigration laws, of course.

tell big corp to start following them.

Nice dodge there, dickless.

No go scurry back to your hole.

they hire the illegals. they don't e-verify because it's not mandatory cause it's cheap labor ripe for exploitation. that is a fact, jack.

He was chosen to "head the investigation" because of past glory, to slap a famous name to it.

It's turned out he was posed as a figurehead only, and had little if anything to do with the report named for him. The hammy "not within my purview" line was designed to cover his lack of knowledge.

Just another Democrat fraud.

interesting, since it was a (R), who appointed a (R), who appointed mueller.... who is a (R).

now que the usual rw talking point: ' but but but that means he is a RINO!!!!! ' reply.
McCain was a republican and he voted for a mandate to force me to pay for my neighbors health care lol

dude - you pay anyways thru ER visits when a walk in clinic woulda done the job.

they hire the illegals. they don't e-verify because it's not mandatory cause it's cheap labor ripe for exploitation. that is a fact, jack.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
:cuckoo:

we are still a nation of laws, not men.
SO when Hitlery deleted 33,000 emails, busted up her "government phones" and used a private server for government needs, was she above the law? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, and this is why the rest of the country hates your stinking guts. You lying sack of excrement.

33000 personal emails that were NOT under subpoena, were deleted. Only Benghazi and Libya emails were under subpoena. No law was broken.

The government phones were destroyed AFTER they upgraded to new phones and transferred the information from their old phones to their new upgraded devices.

Comey testified that it was not for nefarious purposes, but to destroy any government information on their old phones that someone else could steal if they simply threw them in the trash.

This occurred for the entire 4 years she and her team, held office, when they upgraded to new phones, they transferred all data over to their new phones and then destroyed their old devices.

Using a personal private server for email did not become against the law until AFTER she used hers and it became known. A new rule was put in place to keep this from happening in the future.

Outstanding!
Almost every word in that diatribe is false.

This WAPO writer must have huffed a bag full of unicorn farts to come up with this fantasy. A 3rd grader could see Mueller was a figurehead who didn't even know what was in his own report. The only thing he deserves is a lawsuit for all the financial and psychological pain and suffering he inflicted on innocent Americans.
Yeah, how DARE he investigate Russian interference and any Americans who might have been involved. Goddamn it, NO ONE investigates our President! It is un-American! Mueller oughta go back where he came from!

He was tasked to investigate Russian Interference - which he did not do.
? Are you forgetting the intial 13 indictments that outlined their involvement in great detail?

I am not -
If 13 people whose crime was that they didn't fill out the proper form to post on American Social Media -
Is all they have - then I'd say President Trump is probably the cleanest politician in the history of history.
That is NOT what those indictments outlined.
Actually it is.

Mueller is a warmongering liar. Pushed W’s dumb illegal war. He prosecuted an innocent man over the anthrax incident and continued too, even after proof of his innocence was exposed. He is a scumbag.

He also has a long record of prosecutorial misconduct IE: framing people with process crimes. This is exactly why he was chosen for the job.

Jo

by rosenstein... who was appointed by capt crazy pants & who completely had barr's back on this one.

He also has a long record of prosecutorial misconduct IE: framing people with process crimes. This is exactly why he was chosen for the job.

Jo
Exactly. The fact that he was chosen as IC, is proof enough that this whole affair was corrupt from the start.

Any American who thinks Mueller capable of honesty and lawful action, is a dunce. He has proven himself to be a corrupt elitist.

special counsel - not independent counsel which is why he had to follow the OLC policy.

Last edited:
A well deserved pat on the back for Robert Mueller. May he now rest in peace. He did his job knowing that approximately half the country would hate and revile him, no matter what the investigation found, but he didn't flinch. He never changed his story, either, much to the frustration of a good part of Congress.

Well done, good and faithful servant.

This op ed is by Kathleen Parker (who used to be a Republican until the man with the squirrel living on his head became her President)​

Robert Mueller deserves a Medal of Honor
Trump-Russia-Probe-6-720x445.jpg

The picture that spoke far more words than former special counsel Robert Mueller uttered during last week’s hearings was taken by renowned photographer David Hume Kennerly.

The close-up of Mueller’s face was a portrait of rare depth, the sort one is more likely to find on a Leonardo da Vinci canvas with all its shadows, hollows and his soulful, nearly weeping eyes. I found myself thinking of paintings of the Agony in the Garden, showing Jesus’ upturned face as he prayed. No doubt, Mueller, too, was praying that this all would soon be over.

On Instagram, Kennerly captioned his photo: “Weary warrior.”

The tag was fitting and perfect. Mueller, a Vietnam War hero and recipient of a Bronze Star, has fought nobly throughout a life of distinguished public service. Whether defending his country on the battlefield or as director of the FBI, he has by all accounts been a man of honor, dignity and careful judgment.

After two years of draining the swamp of several of its slimiest occupants — all associates of the president of the United States — Mueller had to present himself one final time for the benefit of politicians bent on showboating at his expense. Democrats wanted to get him on record saying that he did not exonerate President Donald Trump of possible obstruction of justice, which everyone who cared already knew. This they did by reading excerpts of Mueller’s 400-plus-page report and asking him to confirm that they were correct.

Mueller kept the bulk of his responses to “yes,” “no,” “true” and “correct.” The rest largely consisted of “I refer you to the report,” “It’s outside my purview” and, best of all, “I take your question,” which apparently is a polite way of saying, “I rue the day you were born.”

Both party’s members had their agenda. Republicans wanted to get themselves on record as Trump sycophants, apparently, while also proving that they could be just as nasty as Democrats were to Brett Kavanaugh during his Supreme Court nomination hearings last year. You may now check your boxes and get back to phoning your donors.

It was painful to watch as Republicans yelled at Mueller, pounding the table and throwing their best tantrums, even as Mueller was clearly not at his best. Whether he was merely tired — or just sick and tired — or perhaps even giving in a bit to age, he surely deserved more of their respect.

Most egregiously obnoxious was Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee. After saying that he is often accused of speaking too fast and promising to slow it down, Collins then proceeded to imitate an auctioneer, shoving as many words into a split second as is humanly possible. This was plainly deliberate and seemed intended to confuse Mueller or make him seem not fully cognizant. More than once, Mueller was forced to ask him to repeat the question. It was one of the most arrogant, self-important performances I’ve witnessed in decades of political reporting. Can we send Collins back to where he came from, please?

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, shouted so much I was afraid he might choke on his tongue. And Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, got worked up over Volume II of the report, which he said broke regulations, and yelled that Trump wasn’t above the law but somehow shouldn’t be below it either

One notices that you don’t truly know people until they have power. For a few hours last Wednesday, members of the Judiciary and Intelligence committees had power over Mueller, and several revealed themselves to be unworthy of the audience. Mueller isn’t a perfect man, but he is a gentleman. He exercised his own power during the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election by never speaking a word publicly.

In starkest contrast to Trump, who bellowed his non-exoneration, Mueller isn’t an attention-seeker. This man of few words surely had aplenty to say in the privacy of his own space with an audience of his own choosing. Or, perhaps, he had nothing more to say, having completed the job he was asked to do with his usual tenacity and humility.

This is what I saw in his face as I watched the proceedings — a humble man who has seen enough of life and kept his own counsel through most of it. A weary warrior, indeed. For his forbearance throughout his investigation — and his patience through last week’s insufferable hearings — he deserves a Medal of Honor.

Kathleen Parker is a columnist for The Washington Post. Her email address is [email protected].
from what i could tell, he didn't even write the report itself. he also was not unbiased in his judgments but tilted against who he was investigating.

but that is my own opinion. in any event there was no good reason or outcome of making his do all the left made him do last week. that was just stupid grandstanding we've got more than enough of.
I agree with you the spectacle last week was nothing but grandstanding and a last gasp effort to wring out of the investigation something the Dems wanted to hear.
It was pathetic all around.

Contrary to being SUPER-BOB... he looked more like a senile version of Oliver Twist.

Jo

the dude is 75 & worn out. at that age, 2 years can make a difference & considering the weight of what was required did take its toll. hell look at donny- he's not anywhere like he was just 2 years ago himself. why did rosenstein choose him 'eh?

makes one wonder.

If big Corp, that Elizabeth Warren defended against women, is doing something wrong, why didnt Oblummer shut them down, when he had a chance?

lol... what?

Mueller is a swamp attack dog...when the swamp wants into a corporations piggy bank or they want someone taken out but not killed they get Mueller or one of Mueller's henchmen to trump up charges on them...no pun intended....don't fall for his old man Jimmy Stewert act he was stalling and playing dumb to escape further scrutiny and possible legal troubles...

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

ABOUT E-VERIFY
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting. Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.

E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.

Home

:fu:

A well deserved pat on the back for Robert Mueller. May he now rest in peace. He did his job knowing that approximately half the country would hate and revile him, no matter what the investigation found, but he didn't flinch. He never changed his story, either, much to the frustration of a good part of Congress.

Well done, good and faithful servant.

This op ed is by Kathleen Parker (who used to be a Republican until the man with the squirrel living on his head became her President)​

Robert Mueller deserves a Medal of Honor
Trump-Russia-Probe-6-720x445.jpg

The picture that spoke far more words than former special counsel Robert Mueller uttered during last week’s hearings was taken by renowned photographer David Hume Kennerly.

The close-up of Mueller’s face was a portrait of rare depth, the sort one is more likely to find on a Leonardo da Vinci canvas with all its shadows, hollows and his soulful, nearly weeping eyes. I found myself thinking of paintings of the Agony in the Garden, showing Jesus’ upturned face as he prayed. No doubt, Mueller, too, was praying that this all would soon be over.

On Instagram, Kennerly captioned his photo: “Weary warrior.”

The tag was fitting and perfect. Mueller, a Vietnam War hero and recipient of a Bronze Star, has fought nobly throughout a life of distinguished public service. Whether defending his country on the battlefield or as director of the FBI, he has by all accounts been a man of honor, dignity and careful judgment.

After two years of draining the swamp of several of its slimiest occupants — all associates of the president of the United States — Mueller had to present himself one final time for the benefit of politicians bent on showboating at his expense. Democrats wanted to get him on record saying that he did not exonerate President Donald Trump of possible obstruction of justice, which everyone who cared already knew. This they did by reading excerpts of Mueller’s 400-plus-page report and asking him to confirm that they were correct.

Mueller kept the bulk of his responses to “yes,” “no,” “true” and “correct.” The rest largely consisted of “I refer you to the report,” “It’s outside my purview” and, best of all, “I take your question,” which apparently is a polite way of saying, “I rue the day you were born.”

Both party’s members had their agenda. Republicans wanted to get themselves on record as Trump sycophants, apparently, while also proving that they could be just as nasty as Democrats were to Brett Kavanaugh during his Supreme Court nomination hearings last year. You may now check your boxes and get back to phoning your donors.

It was painful to watch as Republicans yelled at Mueller, pounding the table and throwing their best tantrums, even as Mueller was clearly not at his best. Whether he was merely tired — or just sick and tired — or perhaps even giving in a bit to age, he surely deserved more of their respect.

Most egregiously obnoxious was Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee. After saying that he is often accused of speaking too fast and promising to slow it down, Collins then proceeded to imitate an auctioneer, shoving as many words into a split second as is humanly possible. This was plainly deliberate and seemed intended to confuse Mueller or make him seem not fully cognizant. More than once, Mueller was forced to ask him to repeat the question. It was one of the most arrogant, self-important performances I’ve witnessed in decades of political reporting. Can we send Collins back to where he came from, please?

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, shouted so much I was afraid he might choke on his tongue. And Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, got worked up over Volume II of the report, which he said broke regulations, and yelled that Trump wasn’t above the law but somehow shouldn’t be below it either

One notices that you don’t truly know people until they have power. For a few hours last Wednesday, members of the Judiciary and Intelligence committees had power over Mueller, and several revealed themselves to be unworthy of the audience. Mueller isn’t a perfect man, but he is a gentleman. He exercised his own power during the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election by never speaking a word publicly.

In starkest contrast to Trump, who bellowed his non-exoneration, Mueller isn’t an attention-seeker. This man of few words surely had aplenty to say in the privacy of his own space with an audience of his own choosing. Or, perhaps, he had nothing more to say, having completed the job he was asked to do with his usual tenacity and humility.

This is what I saw in his face as I watched the proceedings — a humble man who has seen enough of life and kept his own counsel through most of it. A weary warrior, indeed. For his forbearance throughout his investigation — and his patience through last week’s insufferable hearings — he deserves a Medal of Honor.

Kathleen Parker is a columnist for The Washington Post. Her email address is [email protected].
upload_2019-7-31_19-11-42.jpeg

Also do you think it is wrong for a government employee to destroy government phones? Talk about obstruction, but you typical of liberals look the other way, thus proving that some people are above the law, and why the rest of the US hates your lying stinking guts.
I think they were taking short cuts left and right, or just did not know their protocol on how to handle them... they would have been destroyed by the gvt office you turn them in to... and occasionally that office is able to re-purpose phones used by regular employees never cleared for classified...

but because they destroyed the devices themselves, that office never got a chance to see if they could be, and the gvt did not get to put them on a disposition list of ''destroyed'' or ''repurposed''.

It's not that I am cutting them a break for nefarious illegal activities, they made mistakes and did not follow protocols on some things that they should have done... I certainly do not blame Hillary for things her staff should have known and should have taken care of for her and themselves.... she had something like 40,000 plus employees in the State Dept and a hundred and some diplomatic agencies to visit around the world. Her assistant and deputy secretary of States and other higher up managers and seasoned state dept employees should have known better.

Regardless, the acts were not criminal or crooked acts .

They destroyed government property outside of guidelines and destroyed evidence in the process (knowingly doing so) and this is not criminal or crooked? In what world?
Evidence of what Lantern? They transferred their data from their old devices to their new updated devices...
Was their minds in the right place when they destroyed them, so no non gvt person or spy could steal any of their gvt information when trashed?

Yes.

ya'll are getting bent out of shape for a nothing burger imo... it deserves a slap on the hand, a reprimand, but not prison, for goodness sake...
So you do believe that some people should be above the law?
there is criminal law and there are rules, protocols.... they are not the same thing.

I agree that people should not be above criminal law... not the Secretary of State, not the President, not whomever. But the president or the Secretary of State should not be persecuted for something that other every day folk would be cut a break on or given the benefit of the doubt on, if they did the same thing...

As example, Jarod was using his personal phone and his own internet domain to communicate with Saudi Arabia's Prince and other leaders of other Nations, AFTER all of that bull crap of yelling LOCK HER UP to Hillary, so he should have known better...did he break protocol and rules, you are damn right he did.... but did YOU or any Trump supporter yell and scream that he broke the law and was a criminal and shout from the roof top for him to be LOCKED UP, no ya didn't, did ya?

And how many congress critters have had their emails examined and phones examined to see if there are any classified emails on them, or how many of them use their personal accounts for gvt affairs..... the likely answer is a hell of a lot of them!

Should they all be locked up, be made criminals for breaking a rule?

I don't think so.

Reprimanded, written up, and 3 times doing the same thing with write ups be fired, or make them go through another security protocol class etc, but NOT this lock her or him up crapola....

ABOUT E-VERIFY
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

E-Verify is a voluntary program. However, employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause are required to enroll in E-Verify as a condition of federal contracting. Employers may also be required to participate in E-Verify if their states have legislation mandating the use of E-Verify, such as a condition of business licensing. Finally, in some instances employers may be required to participate in E-Verify as a result of a legal ruling.

E-Verify, which is available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, is currently the best means available to electronically confirm employment eligibility.

Home

What good is e verify when Democrats have sanctuary cities and states?

ABOUT E-VERIFY

Home

are you serious? if they don't get paid, they don't come for the pesos.

ABOUT E-VERIFY

Home

are you serious? if they don't get paid, they don't come for the pesos.
It’s against the law to enquirer into a persons SS# until after. After. After theyve been hired.

we are still a nation of laws, not men.

Outstanding!
Almost every word in that diatribe is false.
Prove it!

Forum List

Back