Rod impales migrant woman who tries climbing over US border fence

A parent attempting to illegally cross the border with children should immediately be arrested and prosecuted for criminal child abuse/maltreatment, before being sent back to the VIOLENCE torn community they helped create when SELFISHLY introducing kids to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing!

Child Abusing Foreign Born Mothers.jpg

Peace.

It is disappointing that she survived.

What next she'll sue the United States for the border fence having sharp and dangerous edges after we paid all her medical bills, burped and fed her kids. Some jackass liberal lawyer will sue for a million dollars, keep $800,000 for himself and she'll get $75,000 after taxes, citizenship in the USA, a free home, free schooling, free medical, welfare, a tour on liberal network talk TV shows and a book tour, and the Left will call it "Progress For America."
Wow...you're really paranoid about immigrants!!
----------------------------- i think that the correct words are that some Americans dislike illegal aliens . ---------------- i take it a step further as i see illegals and legals as being the same bad things IBD .

She tried to take a 3 year old and a 5 year old though barbed wire fence and they got to watch their mother be impaled?

Real good call there mom.

We should nuke the northern part of Messiko. All the way along the border. No warning.

It is disappointing that she survived.

What next she'll sue the United States for the border fence having sharp and dangerous edges after we paid all her medical bills, burped and fed her kids. Some jackass liberal lawyer will sue for a million dollars, keep $800,000 for himself and she'll get $75,000 after taxes, citizenship in the USA, a free home, free schooling, free medical, welfare, a tour on liberal network talk TV shows and a book tour, and the Left will call it "Progress For America."
Wow...you're really paranoid about immigrants!!
----------------------------- i think that the correct words are that some Americans dislike illegal aliens . ---------------- i take it a step further as i see illegals and legals as being the same bad things IBD .

At 360 million and metro areas becoming choked in intolerable overcrowding and snarled traffic now and resources pushed to the limit, it is time to put the damper on immigration. To come here now, you need a good reason and high qualification. We'll take any really good people to replace the trash the Left keeps waving in. As to asylum, sorry, too bad. Just because it sucks everywhere else is not a good enough excuse that we need to take on your problems too.

mostly agree but i say , take in no one , let the TRASH' you mention die out of old age and thats it . In 1970 there were 210 million Americans and everything was fine as i was a 20 year old ToobFreak .

Forum List

Back