Rod Rosenstein is resigning

Exclusive: Rod Rosenstein is resigning
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. Per a second source with direct knowledge: “He’s expecting to be fired,” so he plans to step down.

Oh he's resigning if true, what's that tell you the dumb SOB lied. The traitor SOB has dirt that can be used on him and he knows.
Can't trust none of these stupid sob's. and for the dip shit who thinks the Martial Law E.O. EXECUTIVE ORDRES are a conspiracy this is one of those E.O. that are forcing the draining of the swamp.

If some pea brains would have read and watched how these E.O's are coming you wouldn't be a dumb ass lol.

It is comical to see Rosenstein, a registered Republican, getting so much heat from the right aka Republicans.

I also see it as comical that Trump continues to create more & more perceived enemies at home & abroad.

I have to hand it to Trump; he loves creating chaos, drama, and enemies.

"Registered Republican"... do you think that if he was really Republican that Barry would let him be in DOJ.

He's Barry's holdover, period. He should have been fired the day Trump took office.
Bush appointed him as a U.S. Attorney for Maryland. Obama left him and then Trump appointed him Deputy Attorney General. He’s a Republican.

BINGO!

This proves YET ANOTHER POINT. Republicans are the dumbest, most uneducated, most partisan jackasses ever.

Archibald Rosenstein is an American hero!
He deserves a Purple Heart.

th

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. Per a second source with direct knowledge: “He’s expecting to be fired,” so he plans to step down.

Oh he's resigning if true, what's that tell you the dumb SOB lied. The traitor SOB has dirt that can be used on him and he knows.
Can't trust none of these stupid sob's. and for the dip shit who thinks the Martial Law E.O. EXECUTIVE ORDRES are a conspiracy this is one of those E.O. that are forcing the draining of the swamp.

If some pea brains would have read and watched how these E.O's are coming you wouldn't be a dumb ass lol.

It is comical to see Rosenstein, a registered Republican, getting so much heat from the right aka Republicans.

I also see it as comical that Trump continues to create more & more perceived enemies at home & abroad.

"Registered Republican"... do you think that if he was really Republican that Barry would let him be in DOJ.

He's Barry's holdover, period. He should have been fired the day Trump took office.
Bush appointed him as a U.S. Attorney for Maryland. Obama left him and then Trump appointed him Deputy Attorney General. He’s a Republican.
And a liberal pos.
LOL

Oh? What are his Liberal positions?

The only reason he would resign would be to possibly avoid prosecution. Get out of the way before the tidal wave hits. If the story is true, he must know the shit's gonna hit the fan soon.

Resigning or being fired is least of his problems.

He should be hanged for treason and sedition.
Interesting you should say that about a trump appointee.

Evidently, he is not

You calling me brainwashed ? Try using your brain, you'll thank me for it ;)
Coming from the individual whose avatar is a bitter woman who was never proud of her country until her anti-colonialist pro-terrorist husband was elected President....?!
Michelle Obama ? LOL
From Wikipedia:
As First Lady, Obama sought to become a role model for women, an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity and healthy eating, and became a fashion icon.[1][2]
Michelle Obama - Wikipedia
OMG, I'm not sure I could conceive a more docile and friendly person.
You should add a paragraph with supporting documentation to her entry and make it more balanced ? :thewave:
800px-Michelle_Obama_2013_official_portrait.jpg

not saying that on the news? just saying he is being called to the whitehouse... to be fired, and to set off the Saturday night massacre.... :eek: Trump isn't there, just Kelly....

I thought they were going to do an IG investigation before making a decision? so much for due process....

Doesn't matter. Sessions is still the Attorney General, and will be the one to fill the position. He isn't going to fire Mueller, and Trump sure as hell doesn't have the balls to do it, so it's much ado about nothing right now.

That sound you hear s the transfer of any remaining documents and evidence being sent to several members of more than one state Attorney Generals office, members of the prosecutors office for the SDNY, and probably more than one journalist.

Like i've said multiple times, there is no escape fro the dotard or his criminal family syndicate. Al of whom will be doing prison time. The only question is will it be federal or state time.

not saying that on the news? just saying he is being called to the whitehouse... to be fired, and to set off the Saturday night massacre.... :eek: Trump isn't there, just Kelly....

I thought they were going to do an IG investigation before making a decision? so much for due process....

Doesn't matter. Sessions is still the Attorney General, and will be the one to fill the position. He isn't going to fire Mueller, and Trump sure as hell doesn't have the balls to do it, so it's much ado about nothing right now.

That sound you hear s the transfer of any remaining documents and evidence being sent to several members of more than one state Attorney Generals office, members of the prosecutors office for the SDNY, and probably more than one journalist.

Like i've said multiple times, there is no escape fro the dotard or his criminal family syndicate. Al of whom will be doing prison time. The only question is will it be federal or state time.
Trump can appoint a new Deputy Attorney General if Rosenstein resigns.

And a liberal pos.
LOL

Oh? What are his Liberal positions?
He worked with Kenneth Starr on the Whitewater investigation against bill clinton, maybe these guys think that is a liberal position?

You calling me brainwashed ? Try using your brain, you'll thank me for it ;)
Coming from the individual whose avatar is a bitter woman who was never proud of her country until her anti-colonialist pro-terrorist husband was elected President....?!
Michelle Obama ? LOL
From Wikipedia:
As First Lady, Obama sought to become a role model for women, an advocate for poverty awareness, education, nutrition, physical activity and healthy eating, and became a fashion icon.[1][2]
Michelle Obama - Wikipedia
OMG, I'm not sure I could conceive a more docile and friendly person.
You should add a paragraph with supporting documentation to her entry and make it more balanced ? :thewave:
800px-Michelle_Obama_2013_official_portrait.jpg
From Wiki?

From Michelle Herself:
'I was never proud of America until my husband was elected President.'

Of course the story may be premature.

Breaking: Maybe Rosenstein isn't gone? UPDATE X 2!

He should resign after plotting to illegally wear a wire
Illegal? Under what law? It wouldn’t be illegal in DC.

and try to manipulate the president and attempt to entrap him to say something that Rosenstein could use against him,
“Entrap”? Ok, besides your misuse of the word, no one has to manipulate Trump into saying something outrageous or controversial.
It's called political suicide. hmmm doesn't sound too smart to admit you said it.
I didn’t say it was a good or smart idea. I’m just saying it would not be illegal.
no one said it was. It is job suicide.
Ummm yes someone did: I quoted it. But if you need to see it again:again..
He should resign after plotting to illegally wear a wire

But since I did not say it wasn’t job suicide, i’m Not really sure what your point in replying to me is

Of course the story may be premature.

Breaking: Maybe Rosenstein isn't gone? UPDATE X 2!

Wtf? How is this asshole not fired already? St00pid.

Thanks for demonstrating to US that you really are the partisan we already knew you are.

Who's we?

You mean those who told us that "elections have consequences" and to "sit in the back of the bus, while they do the driving"?

So when Barry took office on January 20, 2008 and appointed Mark Filip as acting AG until Holder got confirmed two weeks later, he wasn't partisan at all? But Trump, who kept holdover Yates and Boente as acting AGs until Sessions get confirmed, is partisan. Oh really...

He's as much Republican as Hitler was far right. Go figure.

Deep state swamp rats like Rosenstein are only loyal to their own fellow thieves, ***** **** **** *****(Gratuitous insult removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back