Rod Rosenstein is resigning

upload_2018-9-24_9-21-54.png

HealthRanger on Twitter

Idiots will ignor it, those who want to know absorb information, when you do you can understand why ROSENSTEIN is RESIGNING.. gawd dam WAKE UP..

THEY ARE THINKING OF FIRING ROSENSTEIN....... HE MIGGHT NOT HAVE TIME TO JUST RESIGN..

Funny that Trump now believes McCabe's notes from a meeting when he claimed McCabe had to be fired and was fired for being a liar... :rolleyes:

When NO ONE else at this meeting mentioned Rosenstein using the 25th or a wire, in their notes of the meeting....

No one else? I heard multiple witnesses admitted some version of this

Surely this has been thought out to the last detail.

In this context, it's a chess game between a novice politician and highly sophisticated operatives in the 'checks and balances' framework.

Trump has zero chance of winning this short of a civil war.

Yeah, the novice who beat 16 "sophisticated" Establishment/Republican candidates, the "sophisticated" Queen of the Democrats and their entire "sophisticated" media monopoly.
Comey and the Russians and the Media, helped him!!! :D

There are now whispers that Rosenstein might stay put after all. I hate this fucking show.

It would be nice if the media stopped reporting until they had facts.

Granted it would probably put a number of them out of business but still

Funny that Trump now believes McCabe's notes from a meeting when he claimed McCabe had to be fired and was fired for being a liar... :rolleyes:

When NO ONE else at this meeting mentioned Rosenstein using the 25th or a wire, in their notes of the meeting....

Trump's base really have to be the dumbest bunch of shit in the toilet; bar none.
and we won. amazing eh?

Some are saying this might be a regularly scheduled meeting between Kelly and Rosenstein?

Or maybe this is all to distract from the 2nd accuser of lewd behavior by Kavanaugh?

No one else? I heard multiple witnesses admitted some version of this
Not in their notes from the same meeting they attended,

SHOWING even if it was said, it absolutely was not said seriously or in any manner seriously.

Some are saying this might be a regularly scheduled meeting between Kelly and Rosenstein?

Or maybe this is all to distract from the 2nd accuser of lewd behavior by Kavanaugh?
Or maybe you are just very naive.

Trump's base really have to be the dumbest bunch of shit in the toilet; bar none.
I don't think they are dumb, I think they know what is going on but they need Trump, to accomplish their own goals... some, it is for Supreme Court Justices they want, for others it is getting rid of Mexicans/illegals, the wall, and for others that were rich, it was deregulation and tax cuts, for themselves and their corporations...and of course, others for pulling out of the Iran deal and moving our Embassy to Jerusalem... not all of them want him for the same reason.... but they are all, it seems, willing to give up, order and the rule of law, to get what they want.

Last edited:

speaking of going along with cult leadership...

I don't think they are dumb, I think they know what is going on but they need Trump, to accomplish their own goals... some, it is for Supreme Court Justices they want, for others it is getting rid of Mexicans/illegals, the wall, and for others that were rich, it was deregulation and tax cuts, for themselves and their corporations... not all of them want him for the same reason.... but they are all, it seems, are willing to give up, order and the rule of law, to get what they want.
and the dems are following a rule of law how w kavanaugh?

I hear now that he wasn’t fired or resigning and is now sitting in cabinet meetings

Bibi wants Trump in power

Bibi and the rest were all for Hillary, at least in this universe....

I am shocked that the NYT actually published this. There may be more coming out on Rod the Mossad and the NYT is just covering its own rear by getting ahead of chasing Rod the Mossad out even as they lied and did everything they could to keep him after Trump before....

No they were for Trump. Did Hillary ever say she'd rip the Iran Agreement up or move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, NO.

He should resign after plotting to illegally wear a wire
Illegal? Under what law? It wouldn’t be illegal in DC.

and try to manipulate the president and attempt to entrap him to say something that Rosenstein could use against him,
“Entrap”? Ok, besides your misuse of the word, no one has to manipulate Trump into saying something outrageous or controversial.
It's called political suicide. hmmm doesn't sound too smart to admit you said it.
I didn’t say it was a good or smart idea. I’m just saying it would not be illegal.

He should resign after plotting to illegally wear a wire
Illegal? Under what law? It wouldn’t be illegal in DC.

and try to manipulate the president and attempt to entrap him to say something that Rosenstein could use against him,
“Entrap”? Ok, besides your misuse of the word, no one has to manipulate Trump into saying something outrageous or controversial.
It's called political suicide. hmmm doesn't sound too smart to admit you said it.
I didn’t say it was a good or smart idea. I’m just saying it would not be illegal.
no one said it was. It is job suicide.

Yeah, the novice who beat 16 "sophisticated" Establishment/Republican candidates, the "sophisticated" Queen of the Democrats and their entire "sophisticated" media monopoly.

I beg to differ... the Queen of the Democrats was beaten by an antiquated and unsophisticated and electoral college system.

I beg to differ... the Queen of the Democrats was beaten by an antiquated and unsophisticated and electoral college system.
unsophisticated? how?

You're still crying i see. Damn that's a fking loooooong cry.

Surely this has been thought out to the last detail.
In this context, it's a chess game between a novice politician and highly sophisticated operatives in the 'checks and balances' framework.
Trump has zero chance of winning this short of a civil war.
Which lying media outlet told you this?

Sorry, my judgment call. Do you have enough to place a bet ? ;)

Have you ever played a chess game ?

Forum List

Back