Roe is just the latest example of all-or-nothing politics

Im in Mississippi right now. I agree with them.

And you?? You gonna stay in the nose bleeds forever?? Where do you stand? That nose bleed is looking bad mac.
Um, I started the thread.

I think 15 weeks would be a very good place to begin the conversation. That's nearly four months. I'd imagine that could be enough.

I'm glad to see that you agree with them.

This is how things get done.

I think 15 weeks would be a very good place to begin the conversation. That's nearly four months. I'd imagine that could be enough.

This is why it is in Scotus right now. That is the Mississippi law

"Well, we don't know exactly if that's true, because it was certainly something that they're working on I would imagine, I don't think anyone made it up," said the former president.

"They don't know who leaked it. I will say the leak was a terrible thing. You're just not used to that for the Supreme Court.

It was very shocking. I think it was a very bad thing for the court."

:thup:

Abortion law varies widely throughout the world. In many cases, there is a gestation period in which abortion is legal.

I have to wonder what would be happening if the Pro Choice movement had just been willing to agree to some kind of time restriction, instead of refusing to seriously discuss it and (apparently) backing abortion to the end of the pregnancy.

So now, the Pro Life movement can be expected to push this as far as they can, because they "won". After all, America is now all-or-nothing, right? Us vs. Them!

I know that many are just fine with all-or-nothing "wars". I just don't get it. They seem to do far more to divide than to actually improve things.
You are confused Moon Bat.

This ruling by the Supremes does not ban abortion.

It just makes it subject to the will of the electorate, like most rights not specified in the Bill of Rights.

If a state wants to allow the murder of children as a method of birth control then they can do it. All you disgusting Moon Bats have to do to get the murder be legal is elect the majority of the state legislature to be filthy Democrats.

Easy Peasy, right?

I respect that. I don't totally disagree. My daughter and I discussed that this morning while I worked from home. I've thought for years that Roe was a bad decision legally, but three generations grew up with Roe as a right.
thanks. I appreciate the post.

I will just end saying the constitution is through 200 some odd years now and we have rights that are constantly challenged by politicians. It's a shame that our rights are constantly crucified by 50% of the country.

I don't now what?

I respect that. I don't totally disagree. My daughter and I discussed that this morning while I worked from home. I've thought for years that Roe was a bad decision legally, but three generations grew up with Roe as a right

three generations grew up with separate but equal as a right, and it was in practice for 3 generations before that. Should we feel bad for the racist assholes who had to change their reality due to Brown?

three generations grew up with separate but equal as a right, and it was in practice for 3 generations before that. Should we feel bad for the racist assholes who had to change their reality due to Brown?
there's quite a lot one could build off of his post.

1651689145335.png

Abortion law varies widely throughout the world. In many cases, there is a gestation period in which abortion is legal.

I have to wonder what would be happening if the Pro Choice movement had just been willing to agree to some kind of time restriction, instead of refusing to seriously discuss it and (apparently) backing abortion to the end of the pregnancy.

So now, the Pro Life movement can be expected to push this as far as they can, because they "won". After all, America is now all-or-nothing, right? Us vs. Them!

I know that many are just fine with all-or-nothing "wars". I just don't get it. They seem to do far more to divide than to actually improve things.
Nothing has actually changed. A mother determined to get an abortion will not be stopped regardless. However this time she will have to pay her own bill.
There are baby machines out there that have several abortions a year for the duration of their sexual peak....maybe if they have to pay the bill they could think about contraception instead?

Forum List

Back