Roe overturned

This is the most divisive, constantly referred court case in history, so why do it now before a Mid Term in which the GOP had the Dems flat and without ANY motivation?

This is a decision, if it is made at all; that should occur in 2024 after the GOP wins the W.H back, not today. I don't know enough about the issue, but, I hope some well spoken GOP come out and explain it to the world so that MSM doesn't present it as they want. All the headlines read are "abortions now not legal in America" from CBC to BBC.

The timing is really odd and probably will be followed by some controversial decisions by someone, somewhere that will now fly under the radar, while also ensuring a treasure chest of money for the Dems and division among the GOP, which is what some desire.

Right on cue, Pelosi immediately right now on CNN: "the right to choose is now on the ballot in November", also talking about the "right who packed the courts".

As I told you all, I know the U.S better than I thought.

It's not going to matter when people can't afford to feed their kids, put gas in their cars, or go on vacation, and they know it's Joe Biden's fault.

Yes, but see hw the MSM and the America Last Canada and British media present it, go to CBC and BBC websites, watch their coverage.

This is how they confuse and manipulate, this is why the GOP HAVE TO be loud ad explain what this decision actually means, not how the Dems are SAYING it means.
The Liberal MSM will never be honest. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Notice you just have shown the media lies through their headlines.

The people who support abortion will still vote dem.

I think the other more pertinent issues facing Americans will still take precedent.

It is bigger than just abortion. There are a number of rulings that the current court could use this same logic to get rid of.

I quit using Amazon as soon as they announced their stance. No big deal. Local merchants like me and I get out of the house more often.

Amazon will be just fine. Also, the whole new business model you just created to help get abortion medication to women, that you will not be able to stop, and a new transportation hub that will take women to get abortions that you also cannot stop.

We’ll be seeing who’s mad real soon. See you down the road fruitcake.

Why wouldn't they? Is that not what the right has been calling them all this time?

Plus...

Criminalize "most"... what do they mean by "most"?...stop falling for fake news...
Science has caught up to the pro choice argument... Now we can see babies in the womb and we can hear heartbeats... we can tell life from a cell.... we are not blind any longer... and we can see selfishness from lazy women too.... contraception is available and so is the day after pill... and so is abortion in every state... so calm down... late term rules for aborting a child is just common sense...

It's not just your body, but also the baby's. As seen in laws we also have regarding death of fetus.
It's none of your business what's in my body. You might imagine there's an entire family in there - it's still none of your fucking business.

Do you really want the state in charge of procreation too? Is there anything you don't want government dictating?

I’m just fine fruitcake. A lot of women who will be dead because of this decision soon aren’t having a good one though.

This some kind of a game to you fruitcake?
So this decision now makes state legislators do what they were constitutionally charged with before R v W was created by SCOTUS.

R v W is the result of states kicking the can down the road, so they did not have to make a decision on this.

Haha ladies. Back to the kitchen, it's time to give up the shoes, the State owns you baby, I mean your baby factory.

Where are my slippers?

Abort the Neo-GOP. Just vote them out ladies. Just vote them out.

Really? What form would that take? There will be no insurrection, weeping wailing and gnashing of teeth, yes, insurrection no.
Nancy is speaking now and pissed. About voting in November now. We are a patriarchal derived people being forced into a matriarchal one by radicals and globalists. But the growing male impoverished are violent and live in anarchy.

It's none of your business what's in my body. You might imagine there's an entire family in there - it's still none of your fucking business.

Do you really want the state in charge of procreation too? Is there anything you don't want government dictating?

I don't want the state in charge of anything, and I don't care what you do with your body UNLESS there's another human life in there. Just don't kill an innocent human life. That is all.

Forum List

Back