Roe overturned

This will be the thing to watch, will this impact the mid-terms.

Oh, I think that is the objective, to divide the GOP at a time when Biden has the worst approval numbers in history after receiving the most votes in 250 years.

Notice they make this decision on a Friday? Right on time for some heavy weekend protecting perhaps?

The Establishment, even many from withing the GOP WANT this to occur, they don't WANT more power, they know this will rally the the side. Abortions and planned parenthood is big money.

The pro choice crowd are not all in favor of late term abortion or roe v wade.... its not the winner it was just a few years ago....
Its the purse first....

But they are against people being arrested for murder for abortion which is the next step for many states.

You should. The majority of America hates your fucking guts with the heat of a thousand suns, and that majority just grew larger.

See you down the road fruitcake.
You triggered now Moon Bat?

Let the hate consume you.

Now you know how we Americans felt when the Court did not overturn that filthy destructive Obamacare and said that queers could get married. Terrible decisions.

You did everything you could to get rid of Trump but he is still kicking your Moon Bat asses.

LOL!!!!

Just remember. The Constitution means what the court says it does. And what any perspective justices say at their conformation hearing means nothing.

File that away in the back of your head skippy. You’ll be needing a new gif later on down the road.
Not always.... the constitution won today not the court....

Make America Great Again American Flag GIF - Make America Great Again American Flag Trump88022 GIFs

It’s the lefts own fault for ignoring the “ safe and rare stance” and basically turning it into abortion on demand. You have yourselves to thank for turning fanatical.
As early as 1981 -- in my own personal experience as an employee in an office where abortions were performed -- women were already starting to use abortion as birth control. I can only imagine that it has gotten far more prevalent since then.

I’m so relieved that the SCOTUS did not yield to the leftist terrorists, including Schumer, threatening violence.

Plus, this is what the majority of Americans wanted, once you drill down and explain to them what it means. Fully 56% wanted to either overturn Roe or limit abortion to 15 weeks, which would require the overturn of Roe.

The sanctimonious liberals insisting that this is not want Americans wanted are wrong.

Forum List

Back