Roger Stone to Cooper: “I would not testify against the President...no collusion ever happened.”

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Stone just called out Mueller investigation as a complete waste of time.

Interesting…

When you’re in court or at a hearing or are being deposed by counsel…you are sworn to “tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.” You’re not sworn in to testifying “for” or “against” anyone. When truth is entered into evidence via testimony, it may in fact “help” or “hurt” the plaintiff or the defendant but there should never be a standard whereby the witnesses refuse to tell the truth or lie because they favor one party over the other.

This is the mockery that the Trump crime syndicate is trying to make of our system.

Interesting…

When you’re in court or at a hearing or are being deposed by counsel…you are sworn to “tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.” You’re not sworn in to testifying “for” or “against” anyone. When truth is entered into evidence via testimony, it may in fact “help” or “hurt” the plaintiff or the defendant but there should never be a standard whereby the witnesses refuse to tell the truth or lie because they favor one party over the other.

This is the mockery that the Trump crime syndicate is trying to make of our system.
“Trump crime syndicate”...:blahblah:

If there was anything to find they would have found it by now.

Its all a waste of time.

Mueller missed Hillary, Ohr, Comey and a dozen other criminal acts all in a failed pursuit of a crime that was never committed

Its all a waste of time.

You may have noticed there is a trial going on based on evidence that was found.
You may have noticed the numerous other indictments

Have all of the dominoes fallen? We’ll find out.

Investigation is a sham, a witch hunt...it’s all moonshine.

Headline from the past......lol

upload_2018-8-9_6-33-12.png

Roger Stone!!?? Now that is someone whose opinion is worth about as much as raw sewage.

Yeah, Penelope is right. He will squeal like a pig to avoid or lessen time in the federal pen. Remember there is no honor among thieves...or co -conspirators.

Last edited:
What dimocrap scum better worry about is.......

If Mueller can't get anything on Trump, and it is looking less and less likely that will happen, then he HAS to get something on somebody.

If I were a dimocrap (My IQ is too high, but) I'd worry about Mueller prosecuting some dims just so he won't become a total laughing stock.

He ain't gonna get Trump. It just ain't gonna happen, dims

If Mueller can't get anything on Trump, and it is looking less and less likely that will happen, then he HAS to get something on somebody.

If I were a dimocrap (My IQ is too high, but) I'd worry about Mueller prosecuting some dims just so he won't become a total laughing stock.

He ain't gonna get Trump. It just ain't gonna happen, dims

Try this to make your delusion come true, nitwit.......It may help.......LOL

upload_2018-8-9_8-30-18.png

Mueller finally finds a tie connecting Putin and Trump! We got him this time! ® Part 4,908,230

C5F66UhWAAQali8.jpg

Its all a waste of time.

You may have noticed there is a trial going on based on evidence that was found.

And that's AFTER Gates, Stone, Flynn, Manafort and Jared flip!

We got him this time! ® Part 4,908,231

Its all a waste of time.

And that's AFTER Gates, Stone, Flynn, Manafort and Jared flip!

We got him this time! ® Part 4,908,231

Your post is garbage as always. I applaud your consistency in that regard.

Its all a waste of time.

Nope...they still have to fall on Podesta’s.

Forum List

Back