Romney Scumbag Attack on Dem Candidate's Wives

Warrior is having trouble, obviously, with his own sexuality.

Kerry's men supported him, end of story.

Kerry was a traitor who sided with Hanoi Jane and North Vietnam.

You know - enemies of America.

If you want to support a traitor like that - knock yourself out, asswipe.

Stop the nonsense. Yes, Romney mentioned a previous candidate's wife by name in a negative context. Yes, it was an attack, and it was excusable.

Romney's handlers have received several dozen emails from the campaign field workrs that he can't do this type of thing and still favorably impress centrist voters.

USMB Member Grampa Murked U Excuses Attacks on Candidate's Wives

Someone mentioned an attack on women. I read the whole thread and found nothing but gibberish and talk of tax returns.

Thread fail

Romney attacked Kerry's wife over a tax return issue that Romney wants to go away.

Romney also lied about Senator Kerry's release of tax records. So we have Romney lying on FOX News and attacking another man's wife and not getting called on it.

There has to be an attack before it can be excused.

If i say Ms Heinz-Kerry's house is on the hill. It's not an attack. It's a statement of fact. There needs to be some sort of negative implication with the statement for it to be an attack. There was no negative implication. Quite the opposite, Romney was citing the fact that she wasnt forthcoming with her tax returns as a justification for doing the same. He was arguing that there was anothing wrong with not releasing tax returns and cited Ms Heinz Kerry as an example.

You seriously think that's an attack? If we were to believe that, then Romney is essentially attacking himself. Do you honestly think he would do that?

Are you so emotionally against Romney that you can't see the truth here? Why not just discuss the issues?

So you call all the men who served in combat with Kerry, in the boats with Kerry...you call them liars?:mad:

I met them. They campaigned for Kerry. The US Military says there is no credibility to cheap bullshit accusations cowards like you lob.

You hav enever served in combat. USMB The T = Chickenhawk

What the fuck do you know about serving in the military, asswipe? The only thing you've ever served are blow-jobs behind the Greyhound bus station

Blow-jobs behind the Greyhound bus station? Where does this happen and how would you know? Jesus, this is way too much information.:redface:

btw: Do you give group discounts to cowardly non combat veterans, who attack real men??

btw: Do you give group discounts to cowardly non combat veterans, who attack real men??

Hey - if you consider a traitor who sides with North Vietnam and Hanoi Jane a "real man," or a "hero," knock yourself the fuck out, asslips.

Poor faux-warrior. :lol: I outed him as a phoney combat veteran. Now I'm wondering whether he truly ever served in the Cub Scouts, never mind the US Military.

I never met a real man who questioned the military service of a man who volunteered for combat. :eusa_eh:

So you call all the men who served in combat with Kerry, in the boats with Kerry...you call them liars?:mad:

I met them. They campaigned for Kerry. The US Military says there is no credibility to cheap bullshit accusations cowards like you lob.

What the fuck do you know about serving in the military, asswipe? The only thing you've ever served are blow-jobs behind the Greyhound bus station

The T USMB's Phoney Patriot

CinC Jimmy Carter?

you loser coward. I was correct about you. Kerry saw combat and fought the North Vietnamese. You fought alcohol and a waist line

And got how many Purple hearts...and for what reasons?

DUBIOUS. <Put that word in your lexicon, Dantoid.

IDIOT.

It appears you were quite traumatized over Kerry's defeat. It's been 8 years, man. Do you still bet upset about the recount in 2000 when Gore tried to cheat and got caught or do you blame Bush for that one also? You will feel much better as soon as you wake up to reality.

I'm sure you are torn up by the attacks on Palin's kids too. :eusa_hand:

Name a Democratic candidate for President that attacked a child like Romney attacked another man's wife?

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry but I don't see where Romney "attacked" another man's wife. Did he call her a slut? Did he say she is a bitch?

Meanwhile its perfectly OK for the media to attack the families of Republicans with such slurs.

Kerry's men's opinions about Kerry counts.

Your's don't.

End of story.

Take care of your sexuality elsewhere.

Kerry was a traitor who sided with Hanoi Jane and North Vietnam.

You know - enemies of America.

If you want to support a traitor like that - knock yourself out, asswipe.

I'm sure you are torn up by the attacks on Palin's kids too. :eusa_hand:

Name a Democratic candidate for President that attacked a child like Romney attacked another man's wife?

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry but I don't see where Romney "attacked" another man's wife. Did he call her a slut? Did he say she is a bitch?

Meanwhile its perfectly OK for the media to attack the families of Republicans with such slurs.

Attacks are not always how you've chosen to portray them, but that is irrelevant for now. What media attacked GOP families?

Has a Democratic candidate for President attacked another man's wife? I know for a fact -- indisputable fact -- leading ultra right conservatives have a history of doing so going back as far as William Loeb (great Reagan friend) and most likely further...

---

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=william_loeb_1

The crudely written letter becomes widely known as the &#8220;Canuck letter.&#8221; The next day, the paper&#8217;s publisher, William Loeb, publishes an attack on Muskie&#8217;s wife. An angry Muskie denounces the letter and the editorial, calling Loeb a &#8220;gutless coward,&#8221; and in the process apparently bursts into tears. The media focuses on Muskie&#8217;s tears, and the &#8220;weakness&#8221; it implies. As a result, Muskie&#8217;s standing in the polls begins to slip, and when votes are cast in New Hampshire, Muskie receives only 48% of the vote, far less than predicted. The letter is later found to have been a &#8220;dirty trick&#8221; of the Nixon campaign committee (see October 10, 1972), with White House communications official Ken Clawson admitting to actually writing the letter (see October 10, 1972). [Washington Post, 10/10/1972; Spartacus Schoolnet, 8/2007]

how about tears = John Boner GOP -- House Speaker

Last edited:
Attacks, you mean like what they did to the war hero Max Clelland?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFYpd0q9nE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFYpd0q9nE[/ame]

Last edited:

Chambliss Ad (Cleland) - YouTube

I've spoken with Senator Cleland about this. He's a friend of Senator Kerry and a friend of mine. Sad shit. :mad: I always want to punch that asshole Chambliss, right in his big fat mouth.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A14474-2002Jun19.html
Dirty-Bomb Politics

By Mary McGrory
Thursday, June 20, 2002; Page A23

If the mugging of Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia is a fair indicator of what is to come, the fall elections will be ugly. Cleland, a decorated veteran and triple amputee, was attacked by his Republican opponent, Rep. Saxby Chambliss, "for breaking his oath to protect and defend the Constitution."

btw...
Veterans Oral History - C-SPAN Video Library

Last edited:

I've spoken with Senator Cleland about this. He's a friend of Senator Kerry and a friend of mine. Sad shit. :mad: I always want to punch that asshole Chambliss, right in his big fat mouth.

Dirty-Bomb Politics (washingtonpost.com)
Dirty-Bomb Politics

By Mary McGrory

If the mugging of Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia is a fair indicator of what is to come, the fall elections will be ugly. Cleland, a decorated veteran and triple amputee, was attacked by his Republican opponent, Rep. Saxby Chambliss, "for breaking his oath to protect and defend the Constitution."

btw...

as far as I am concerned, the moment the republican party allowed that, they were enemies of this country, they still are, especially now with the attempt to steal the election with voter suppression

Dirty-Bomb Politics

By Mary McGrory

btw...

as far as I am concerned, the moment the republican party allowed that, they were enemies of this country, they still are, especially now with the attempt to steal the election with voter suppression

Showing your ID is now "voter suppression". Go buy a bottle of liquor and when they ask for your ID just tell the clerk he's guilty of "liquor suppression". Who in the wide wide world of sports do you people think you're fooling?

Last edited:

Or the war hero, Allen West?

Allen West? The same Allen West who was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

The same Allen West who insists he has a higher security clearance that the Commander-in-Chief, who just so happens to be the President of the United States?

Poor Col. West, he appears to suffer from something unrelated to his honorable military service. :eusa_whistle:

btw...

Showing your ID is now "voter suppression". Go buy a bottle of liquor and when they ask for your ID just tell the clerk he's guilty of "liquor suppression". Who in the wide wide world of sports do you people think you're fooling?

you do realize you are full of shit, you do realize the voter id laws exist now solely to prevent obama from being reelected? you do realize when you stop millions of legal voters from voting, there will be a reaction?

yes, you do, but you are so full of hate and racism, i think you are hoping for a reaction, cuz you want to fight the civil war again, or you think you do

Voter ID laws are unnecessary - Los Angeles Times

In Texas, by any other name it's still a poll tax - latimes.com
---

Dante's merged thread OP - the one that was about the Bain/Panama link: ROMNEY and BAIN's unusual, secretive, shady, Panamanian start

The T USMB's Phoney Patriot

And got how many Purple hearts...and for what reasons?

DUBIOUS. <Put that word in your lexicon, Dantoid.

IDIOT.

It appears you were quite traumatized over Kerry's defeat. It's been 8 years, man. Do you still bet upset about the recount in 2000 when Gore tried to cheat and got caught or do you blame Bush for that one also? You will feel much better as soon as you wake up to reality.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back