Romney won't seek re-election in 2024

Romney knows he has no chance at getting re-elected.

I live in the great state of Utah and there's no chance in hell that I'd vote for that wannabe Democrat. Not in a million years. Glad he's smart enough to throw in the towel.

Sad. He was one of the good guys. Strong in faith and in conservative principles.

Naturally, there is no place for him in the new racist morally-bankrupt Retard party.

Just when you think Mittens is one of the sane ones . . .

How do you figure this doesn't show Sen. Romney's "sanity"? The senator calculated his odds at being reelected and figured he didn't have a chance of a snowball-in-you-know-where.

A lot of people would agree the Romney is doing the sane thing here, as the move insures that he won't spend a shitload of money in a futile effort.

What's amusing is this Mormon Weasel was loved by the crazy right wing and then hated by the crazy right wing.

Good to see a Senator say…..I am getting too old to run again

All I can say is good riddance so far as the Senate is concerned. Romney has contributed pretty much zilch in promoting or helping accomplish much of anything good for America or Americans and has done a lot to hinder progress toward that end. And his TDS is both destructive and disgusting.

What's amusing is this Mormon Weasel was loved by the crazy right wing and then hated by the crazy right wing.
That's BS.....My worse voting days was when I voted for McCain then Mittens....Talk about holding your nose and a sense of futility, it was worse than with Bob Dole.

He didn't say he was "too old" at all. And Romney's rabid support of Sleepy Joe tells me exactly where he stands about oldtimers running.

In a video posted on X, formerly Twitter, the 76-year-old said he will be in his mid-80s if he is elected to a second term and emphasized the need for a new generation of leaders.

Forum List

Back