Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

The Newt and Santorum might want to fight your kook for those 2-3 spots....but I'm sure you have some evidence to back up your claim. :badgrin:

Give up, you lost the prom....take your dress and go home. The GOP is laughing at you.

Apparently 3rd out of 8 candidates is last place.

No, I'm pretty sure the GOP, including you, is crying about how we won't be "team players" and vote for Tweedledum.

Yes, Paul pulls around 11k people for a rally after he can't possibly win the nomination... They will be lucky to pull that kind of numbers for the whole of the Tampa convention.

Attention Paulbots, attention Paulbots.....

Ron Paul is a loser and a kook. He did not win the GOP race, so shut the fuck up.

You can fight the Santorum and the Newt supporters outside Hooters in Channelside just down the street from the TB Forum tonight at midnight. FOX News can cover thi battle royal between you and their supporters.

Meanwhile the rest of the GOP will be supporting the #1 choice in Mitt Romney.

Now, you can return to your meaningless lives...

Great plan, except that you're not going to win the election. :thup:

Attention Paulbots, attention Paulbots.....

Ron Paul is a loser and a kook. He did not win the GOP race, so shut the fuck up.

You can fight the Santorum and the Newt supporters outside Hooters in Channelside just down the street from the TB Forum tonight at midnight. FOX News can cover thi battle royal between you and their supporters.

Meanwhile the rest of the GOP will be supporting the #1 choice in Mitt Romney.

Now, you can return to your meaningless lives...

You know what, you're right. I'll wait until November.

There is no Romney equivalent to the pejorative 'Paulbot' because even those who are planning to vote for him know he's an unprincipled piece of shit.

True story :thup:

Last edited:
See asswipe, you share the same anti-military platform as these Paulbots.

I'm not sure if you are as psycho as Dissent with the conspiracy theories, but go on....

Yeah, you got me.

I don't know about the Paulbot platform that the MIC has turned us into a fascist war machine that pissed off muslims and other 3rd world people, throw in the Russians and Chinese too.

The US would be better off if we saved our money and cut the military to pieces. Well, Ron Paul claimed bringing home all the troops would help the economy since they would spend their money HERE...he should get a PhD in Economics from Haaavard over that one.

We can just let Iran, Russia and China just divide up the world for their own control, it won't affect us one bit...especially in backwoods hickville Texas where Ron Paul crawls from.:eusa_whistle:

GoneBeDerp has trouble comprehending another person's nuanced perspective, and oddly has trouble comprehending his own.

Yeah, investing all that money into infrastructure projects with a rigorously disciplined workforce sounds bat-shit crazy. We should blow people up on the other side of the world, that's much more helpful.

Who made the US in charge of everyone else?

What level of delusion must you achieve to not only believe that, but that it will be fine with the rest of the planet?

Again, my statement about Paulbots being closet liberals (homos) stands true with you and your butt buddies here talking about cocks.

Swallow wants in one your action as long as you don't bring up taxes.
A bigot poo-poo head. That's sweet.

Ron Paul understands that Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are the same Candidate. Both are predictable Big Government Globalists. Just two Harvard boy Globalists having one over on us. Dr. Paul is a good & honest man. He just can't sell out. That's not him.
Thats why his followers are so passionate. His message has not changed or deviated in over 30 years. He's not a walking talking point to get votes, he's a statesman not a politician.

I do hope that the Americans who support the message send their own message by not voting for Obamney. Doesn't matter if Obama gets reelected or if Romney gets in, lets not pretend that one is better for the country than the other.

I'm writing in my vote for Ron Paul and support the millions of other supporters who are doing the same. Let Romney lose, it will send a BIG message to the clowns on capitol hill

By voting for one clown over the other because you don't want the other clown to win does nothing to bring about the change you wish to see, it only allows the charade to keep going. It's not about the vote anymore, it's about sending a message. Paul supporters understand this.
Say it again.
Thats why his followers are so passionate. His message has not changed or deviated in over 30 years. He's not a walking talking point to get votes, he's a statesman not a politician.

I do hope that the Americans who support the message send their own message by not voting for Obamney. Doesn't matter if Obama gets reelected or if Romney gets in, lets not pretend that one is better for the country than the other.

I'm writing in my vote for Ron Paul and support the millions of other supporters who are doing the same. Let Romney lose, it will send a BIG message to the clowns on capitol hill

By voting for one clown over the other because you don't want the other clown to win does nothing to bring about the change you wish to see, it only allows the charade to keep going. It's not about the vote anymore, it's about sending a message. Paul supporters understand this.

I'm not sure if you are as psycho as Dissent with the conspiracy theories, but go on....

Yeah, you got me.

I don't know about the Paulbot platform that the MIC has turned us into a fascist war machine that pissed off muslims and other 3rd world people, throw in the Russians and Chinese too.

The US would be better off if we saved our money and cut the military to pieces. Well, Ron Paul claimed bringing home all the troops would help the economy since they would spend their money HERE...he should get a PhD in Economics from Haaavard over that one.

We can just let Iran, Russia and China just divide up the world for their own control, it won't affect us one bit...especially in backwoods hickville Texas where Ron Paul crawls from.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, investing all that money into infrastructure projects with a rigorously disciplined workforce sounds bat-shit crazy. We should blow people up on the other side of the world, that's much more helpful.

What level of delusion must you achieve to not only believe that, but that it will be fine with the rest of the planet?

This is why you shouldn't talk out of your ass so much.

Paul isn't anti-military, and nor am I. The difference is in the utilization of said military that you and the regulars in DC can't seem to get a proper grasp on.

Again, my statement about Paulbots being closet liberals (homos) stands true with you and your butt buddies here talking about cocks.

Are you kidding? I'll compare cock sizes with him... With that much bluster and bullshit he's got to be trying to make up for something.

Well, yeah. But I'm just not interested in other cocks. Your mileage my vary.

Whaaaat? You know what they say about people that obsess over gay guys.... they are prolly gay themselves. The most interesting part is you use “homo” as a cut down, yet seeing that most of us are not flaming bigots we take no offence… meaning you just sound stupid being the point of a cut down is to be clever and actually get under someone’s skin when in fact you seem more bothered by the subject of gays than anyone else here… Your own cut down ironically is getting under your own skin, now that’s funny lol.

Say it again.

Like chili it was even better the second go around... Man... Plenty of left overs... It'll last another 4 years...

If Ron Paul is soooooo popular then why was he battling the Newt for 3rd place?

This sounds like the kid in JUCO telling everyone he turned down MIT.

The Newt and Santorum might want to fight your kook for those 2-3 spots....but I'm sure you have some evidence to back up your claim. :badgrin:

Give up, you lost the prom....take your dress and go home. The GOP is laughing at you.

No, I'm pretty sure the GOP, including you, is crying about how we won't be "team players" and vote for Tweedledum.

Yes, Paul pulls around 11k people for a rally after he can't possibly win the nomination... They will be lucky to pull that kind of numbers for the whole of the Tampa convention.

Well, this thread is certainly entertaining. In that intellectually bankrupt kind of way. Thanks GoneBerserk.

Yes Paulbot.....I get it that your social liberal side was offended. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe you can round up 11K Paulbots to protest my house.

Well, yeah. But I'm just not interested in other cocks. Your mileage my vary.

Whaaaat? You know what they say about people that obsess over gay guys.... they are prolly gay themselves. The most interesting part is you use “homo” as a cut down, yet seeing that most of us are not flaming bigots we take no offence… meaning you just sound stupid being the point of a cut down is to be clever and actually get under someone’s skin when in fact you seem more bothered by the subject of gays than anyone else here… Your own cut down ironically is getting under your own skin, now that’s funny lol.

Last edited:

The GOP media stonewalls him every chance they get.

It's called shooting yourself in the foot.

Gutting the DoD budget, bringing back the forces to the CONUS, ignoring threats out there....in the end is anti-military as well as idiotic because you are making the job of the military harder and more dangerous (see World War II)....asswipe.

You see, when the US ignored threats in Asia and Europe, had a gutted military and played the isolationist card....World War II happened and millions died.

Maybe your strategy is just to surrender and not fight back....

Paul isn't anti-military, and nor am I. The difference is in the utilization of said military that you and the regulars in DC can't seem to get a proper grasp on.

poo-poo head! poo-poo head! poo-poo head! poo-poo head!

f_28bf97d094e7.gif

:lmao:

Gutting the DoD budget, bringing back the forces to the CONUS, ignoring threats out there....in the end is anti-military as well as idiotic because you are making the job of the military harder and more dangerous (see World War II)....asswipe.

You see, when the US ignored threats in Asia and Europe, had a gutted military and played the isolationist card....World War II happened and millions died.

Maybe your strategy is just to surrender and not fight back....

WWII happened because the US wasn't already in Germany with a stranglehold on their Government operations?

So what you're saying is we need to be everywhere, all the time.

It doesn't work, in case you haven't noticed.

Romney's part of the problem, not the solution. Ron Paul understands that. Obama & Romney agree on much more than they disagree on. At the end of the day, they're both Big Government Globalists. Just more of the same ole same ole. Ron Paul can't sell out. It's just not in him.

When the vote in many cases was split around 20/20/20/20 then yes, Paul was doing fine. Also Newt and Santorum as well has Herman Cain, Michelle and Pawlenty all went from near 0% (that's right under 1 fucking %) up to around 30-40% over the course of a week, only to a month later be around 4-8%.

The difference is Paul's support is not a mile wide but an inch deep. None of these other people had real support, they had the Media saying "look at this very electable person that is not Romney" because people hate Romney so much. The focus went on that person and in a very short time the "supporters" figured out that figure (Newt/Santorum/Cain and so on) were horrible candidates and or just horrible people.

The other fact is Paul during some debates had near no talk time, 48 SECONDS during one. That was the Media bias I spoke of, of course that’s not bias to you, I mean if Mitt dropped from 15 minutes of talk time during debates (he was really that high) to ohh, 48 seconds, I’m sure he would have won the nomination.

So yes, Paul is very popular, and the thing of it is, is that his base, a real base, likes Paul because he is a conservative, not just a Republican despite very progressive policies IE Newt/Santorum/Mitt.

Forum List

Back