Ron Paul doesnt seem to care about getting Obama out of office

Well let's see....blaming the US military and CIA for 9-11 makes one a kook.

Claiming that we'll be safer and better off it the US military was brought back to the CONUS, the DoD budget slashed to pieces and we left the world to our enemies....is the claims of a kook.

I could care less what Ron Paul has done from his backwoods hickville Texas district when he makes asinine statements like that.

Of course, you wonder why he is laughed at by most of the GOP when he says crazy shit about 9-11, the US military, etc. Hmmm, you are a kook too.

Attention Paulbots, attention Paulbots.....

Ron Paul is a loser and a kook. He did not win the GOP race, so shut the fuck up.

You can fight the Santorum and the Newt supporters over the 2nd place trophy outside Hooters in Channelside just down the street from the TB Forum tonight at midnight. FOX News can cover this battle royal between you and their supporters.

Meanwhile the rest of the GOP will be supporting the #1 choice in Mitt Romney.

Now, you can return to your meaningless lives...
Come on GB this is just childish rants. How you can call a man that has fought for our Liberties for well over 30 years a kook and a loser is beyond me. I could understand your hatred of a man who wanted to strip you of your liberties and burn the constitution (sound familiar) but Ron Paul is a true American who continues to fight for your birthrights as an American and wants our elected officials to uphold the Oath of Office. How can you call him a kook and a loser for that? Thats the American way, nothing more nothing less. Romney is nothing but a flip flopping liar and he's a good man, yet a man who has preached the same message for 30 + years is a kook and a liar.

You are not making much sense here. Did you ever think that the liberals are not the only ones who lie and spread propaganda to their zombie squads? I hate to break it to you but the Conservatives are just as good at spreading lies and disinformation. Hopefully one day you wake up and realize the Demopublicans don't have our best interest at heart.

Why is that...When the enemy said it was our foreign policy.

Denial isnt a river...........

Claiming that we'll be safer and better off it the US military was brought back to the CONUS, the DoD budget slashed to pieces and we left the world to our enemies....is the claims of a kook.

I could care less what Ron Paul has done from his backwoods hickville Texas district when he makes asinine statements like that.

Of course, you wonder why he is laughed at by most of the GOP when he says crazy shit about 9-11, the US military, etc. Hmmm, you are a kook too.

Ron Paul is a loser and a kook. He did not win the GOP race, so shut the fuck up.

You can fight the Santorum and the Newt supporters over the 2nd place trophy outside Hooters in Channelside just down the street from the TB Forum tonight at midnight. FOX News can cover this battle royal between you and their supporters.

Come on GB this is just childish rants. How you can call a man that has fought for our Liberties for well over 30 years a kook and a loser is beyond me. I could understand your hatred of a man who wanted to strip you of your liberties and burn the constitution (sound familiar) but Ron Paul is a true American who continues to fight for your birthrights as an American and wants our elected officials to uphold the Oath of Office. How can you call him a kook and a loser for that? Thats the American way, nothing more nothing less. Romney is nothing but a flip flopping liar and he's a good man, yet a man who has preached the same message for 30 + years is a kook and a liar.

You are not making much sense here. Did you ever think that the liberals are not the only ones who lie and spread propaganda to their zombie squads? I hate to break it to you but the Conservatives are just as good at spreading lies and disinformation. Hopefully one day you wake up and realize the Demopublicans don't have our best interest at heart.

Most of these people are our enemies because we won't leave, it requires a small leap of logic to get that. Best of luck.

CIA Bin Laden Chief Michael Scheuer: We were attacked because of our government - YouTube

Check out what this kook has to say about blowback.

Goneberzerk, you have fallen for the conservative bs planted in your head by the lame stream media. Until the American Sheeple put down their pom poms, this cycle of blame and bicker will continue. Oh and guess what? It will never change a thing. Thats exactly what they want in Washington. Status Quo with a little smoke-n-mirrors thrown in for some good drama.

America will continue to slide until you see through this whole charade

This is honestly like watching a thread play out for TM... Think about that Zerky, it's VS everyone else but somehow you're just right, even with every bit of factual information being opposite of what you claim.

kook....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qQYDn5wqeg&feature=player_embedded]Ron Paul booed during Tea Party debate after Osama bin Laden answer - YouTube[/ame]

Alright, now he's just wandering around the debate table peeing on things. I think my time has expired here.....not intot he golden shower thing either.

Who did that? Is that what you think, O Military Genius? You are living up to your moniker today, son!

'Twas the CIA that coined the term 'blowback', using it to describe the animosities engendered over the last century caused by us FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRIES!!

Ron Paul didn't BLAME the CIA, he QUOTED them!!!

"What a MAROON!"
Bugs Bunny

Little boy, as someone that formulated my conservative beliefs growing up in a middle class military family under Carter and Reagan, then graduating from a Top 5 Public University that is ultra-liberal, been exposed to national security/foreign policy stuff you will never know about and have lived in Europe 3 times and every US time zone during my life....I'm pretty well educated about this and that in regards to politics.

You see, I am one of those educated people coming down to your level to set you straight. I am prett brash with idiots here telling them what they are when they prove they are too stupid or too corrupt to accept/see the truth in life. I don't like idiots and I will say it out loud unlike many "nice" conservatives that one will see on TV tonight.

I am like Chris Christie but in shape and with a national security background, not a legal one like him. I am willing to call you idiots and he would be too. You are the polite Paulbot, but still stupid especially when you brag about not caring whether Obamination stays in power.

Let me give you a hint little boy, there will be no chance the next election if Democraps destroy this country. You see if the economy collapses and the debt takes us out, there is no 2016....idiot. Now run along, little boy.

Goneberzerk, you have fallen for the conservative bs planted in your head by the lame stream media. Until the American Sheeple put down their pom poms, this cycle of blame and bicker will continue. Oh and guess what? It will never change a thing. Thats exactly what they want in Washington. Status Quo with a little smoke-n-mirrors thrown in for some good drama.

Who did that? Is that what you think, O Military Genius? You are living up to your moniker today, son!

'Twas the CIA that coined the term 'blowback', using it to describe the animosities engendered over the last century caused by us FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRIES!!

"What a MAROON!"
Bugs Bunny

Listen shit head, the military cant be cut and you Paul kooks need to get over it and move on from fourth place. Paul can have his meeting down at the Dunken Donuts with his tinfoil hat and kook followers. I AM THE REAL CONSERVATIVE HERE. All you other slim shady's should just go back over to the liberal side where you belong.

If you don't vote for Romney you will have the blood on your hands in November.

(How did I do?)

Yes kook, the CIA is responsible for 9-11.....maybe even pulled it off with the Jews, eh?

Are you a 9-11 conspiracy theory nut too? I wouldn't be shocked.

We know who you are fatass....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wEfU5Od2rE&feature=player_embedded]ANGRY FAT GUY XBOX RAGE! (Boogie2988) - YouTube[/ame]

"What a MAROON!"
Bugs Bunny

(----deleted gratuitous crowing----)

let me give you a hint little boy, there will be no chance the next election if democraps destroy this country. You see if the economy collapses and the debt takes us out, there is no 2016....idiot. Now run along, little boy.

goneberzerk, you have fallen for the conservative bs planted in your head by the lame stream media. Until the american sheeple put down their pom poms, this cycle of blame and bicker will continue. Oh and guess what? It will never change a thing. Thats exactly what they want in washington. Status quo with a little smoke-n-mirrors thrown in for some good drama.

if?? if?

Wow, I didn't realize he spoke for the entire IC.

UBL was an opportunist, he wanted to get in our military base security contracts but was denied so then he found his calling to fight the infidels instead of actually running security contracts defending US troops in the "motherland."

He took his radical religious views that women should be servants to men and the rich oil Arabs needed to quit being "western," he went nuts starting up his terrorist network.

Of course, idiot you believe UBL's "saint" status of just fighting them mean infidels living in the middle east, there was no evil plan of ruling the planet or as far as they could get. :eusa_whistle: Wiping out Israel is ok to a closet Nazi like you too, afterall how dare they exist on "muslim" land with the support of the evil US military.

Go kill yourself.

CIA Bin Laden Chief Michael Scheuer: We were attacked because of our government - YouTube

Check out what this kook has to say about blowback.

Forum List

Back