Roots of the Native American Scam

No, idiot. The Aryans had bows in the Bronze Age.

Lots of people had bows.

The English Long Bow was a significant development in archery technology. It was a decided advantage on the battlefield. And at medium ranges, the arrow could penetrate armor. Thus the mounted knight was vulnerable.

The English Long Bow was a significant development in archery technology.
Apparently it was an adaptation for peasant cattle in bast shoes, because only a real master can shoot from real bows. This is the reason for the creation of the crossbow in including. In addition, they did not have the maneuverability of horsemen.
Previously, only cavalry had bows. The best bows were precisely in ancient times among the eastern warriors.

Apparently it was an adaptation for peasant cattle in bast shoes, because only a real master can shoot from real bows. This is the reason for the creation of the crossbow in including. In addition, they did not have the maneuverability of horsemen.
Previously, only cavalry had bows. The best bows were precisely in ancient times among the eastern warriors.

The best bows for what? The bows of the ancient eastern warriors could not penetrate the armor of the mounted knight. The longbow and the crossbow could. So the infantry was no longer helpless against the Heavy Horse Cavalry.

Was every person who owned a horse and armor a knight? Obviously not.

Just as every person who owned a horse and a gun was not cavalry. Cowboys were not part of any military. To claim they were cavalry is simply ignorant.

Including charioteers. This was one of the main features of the charioteers - they could take a lot of arrows and shoot at high speeds of movement. Chariots played a decisive role in the Aryan conquests.

The charioteers were like gods, the highest aristocracy, the killers of villains. The American Statue of Liberty is the sun god Helios, he was originally depicted on a chariot. The Aryans believed that the Sun itself was controlled by a charioteer.

helios-bog.jpg

My grandmother always told us we had Cherokee and Creek blood (small amount).

23andMe says different. I am the whitest of white guys. A small percentage of Iberian, and the rest is northern European and from the UK.

But, like you, I am American through and through.

One of my grandparents from way down the line was supposedly 100% apache. When I did a test, I was a small smattering of Apache, English, Irish, a quarter Czechoslovakian, and the rest German.

Including charioteers. This was one of the main features of the charioteers - they could take a lot of arrows and shoot at high speeds of movement. Chariots played a decisive role in the Aryan conquests.

The charioteers were like gods, the highest aristocracy, the killers of villains. The American Statue of Liberty is the sun god Helios, he was originally depicted on a chariot. The Aryans believed that the Sun itself was controlled by a charioteer.

And a peasant in a wagon was not a charioteer.

Just like a cowboy is not a member of the cavalry. You have been arguing this for days. And you have provided no evidence that cowboys and cavalry are the same beyond the fact that both ride horses and have guns. But then, virtually everyone in the old west rode horses and carried guns.

A US Marshall in the 1870s and 1880s was armed an rode horseback. He was not cavalry either.

Give it up and admit you are wrong.

And a peasant in a wagon was not a charioteer.

Just like a cowboy is not a member of the cavalry. You have been arguing this for days. And you have provided no evidence that cowboys and cavalry are the same beyond the fact that both ride horses and have guns. But then, virtually everyone in the old west rode horses and carried guns.

A US Marshall in the 1870s and 1880s was armed an rode horseback. He was not cavalry either.

Give it up and admit you are wrong.
I'm tired of your stupid talk

I'm tired of your stupid talk

Since you are tired of my talk, let's settle this.

Two simple questions can determine whether you are right.

1) Were cowboys members of the military?

2) Were cowboys under the command of the War Dept and used to enforce the will of the federal government?

DNA. 23andme is a DNA decoding service.
specifically what?

What does "Germanic" mean? The Germans are a multinational state, Central European lands conquered by the Prussians, with completely different peoples

The Romans called the Germans the peoples who lived in the lower reaches of the Rhine, obviously in the forests and swamps
Another well-known tribe of the Goths is apparently modern Lithuania, this is the former Gothia, although they are now considered the Baltic peoples(This is about the same as Prussia)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back