• People who eat your food/use your things without asking

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Something else..... ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Which bothers you more or which is the rudest thing someone can do to you or someone else...?

- Look away while you are talking
- Talk to someone else while you are talking
- People who interrupt a conversation
- Tell you what a great idea they had/heard and you told them that several days ago
- Asking what you want, then doing the total opposite
- Using something of yours or eating your food without asking

That the nazis lost the war and that Khanish homosexual women infiltrated the permanent staff in the British government.

from the list
People who give credit of your idea to themselves or others

b/c that happened to me, once it was so bad I pushed the offender up against the rails and threatened to toss him in if he ever spoke to be again.

aside from that, bitches that answer their phones while you are having a conversation with them and people that stop talking with you and switch languages to talk to another person, leaving you standing there staring at them.

I think people start to tune you out.....

My husband has done this before. I have given him advice, then, he tells me later how is brother or whoever gave him this great advice... and I'm like, I told you that 2 days ago!

My husband has done this before. I have given him advice, then, he tells me later how is brother or whoever gave him this great advice... and I'm like, I told you that 2 days ago!
did you say something?

yes! I said "I told you that 2 days ago!!!!" and he says "No you didn't" - I guess I'm going to have go start recording my conversations with him!

did you say something?

yes! I said "I told you that 2 days ago!!!!" and he says "No you didn't" - I guess I'm going to have go start recording my conversations with him!
you guys hear something?

I stopped being offended by rude people when I was a teenager because I found out that everyone is rude at some time or another

did you say something?

you guys hear something?

:dunno:

I don't mind if people take my food etc. IF .....
They are a friend or someone I’m close to.

But if a co-worker or especially a supervisor does it, it’s like some sort of power play and it pisses me off!

did you say something?

you guys hear something?

ok ok..... sheesh!

.... more.....

- don't hold the door for you when they see you coming
- don't hold the elevator when they see you coming
- don't say excuse me when they bump into you or walk in front of you (while shopping)
- don't thank you when you hold the door for them

did you say something?

you guys hear something?

ok ok..... sheesh!

:poke:

writes a thread of continuous bitching....

did you say something?

you guys hear something?

ok ok..... sheesh!

:poke:

two can play that game, but I'm pretty sure you are better at it than I am

Which bothers you more or which is the rudest thing someone can do to you or someone else...?

- Look away while you are talking
- Talk to someone else while you are talking
- People who interrupt a conversation
- Tell you what a great idea they had/heard and you told them that several days ago
- Asking what you want, then doing the total opposite
- Using something of yours or eating your food without asking
I got a loud mouth poker buddy who won't let certain people get a word in. If there are 8 of us, maybe he lets who he's yelling at reply back yes or no to his questions but good luck jumping in.

Eventually I yell stfu!

When I can't tell that at someone I just walk away. Fn rude.

writes a thread of continuous bitching....

bitch all you want.

Get it off your chest.

I love when women get things off their chest.

th

I have a new thread for another rant... I'm not in a bad mood per se, just in a super honest mood... so if you're curious about anything now is the time to ask!

Forum List

Back