Rudy Caught on Tape: Sexual Assault/Harassment and Selling $2M Pardons from Trump

Once upon a time there were THREE boys who said NO to serving their country

Trump: Bone Spurs

Giuliani: Occupational Deferment (law clerk)

McConnell: Eye Infection

They bravely avoided capture in Vietnam, by staying at home… A disgrace then, an even bigger disgrace now!

basque on Democrats not serving their country: Crickets ...

I agree with anyone who didn't go to Vietnam since the government prevented us from winning it. I'm not a war hawk like you though

Fake Libertarian doesn't understand what recordings are. Too funny!

How can I be a fake Libertarian when I say I'm not one?

God you're stupid.

And as for being a libertarian, everyone can see you have nothing, which is what you provided by way of examples

Giuliani was a star who took down the heads of New York's Five Families, under the RICO Act. Joe Bonanno, John Gotti and Carmine Persico wanted him "whacked". But somewhere along the line he lost his mind

Giuliani had an affair with his 2nd wife while still married to his 1st wife, when he was NYC Mayor. His 1st wife was his cousin. His 2nd wife was his press secretary, so she was on his payroll. He then cheated on his 2nd wife with his 3rd wife. What did y'all expect?

Giuliani had an affair with his 2nd wife while still married to his 1st wife, when he was NYC Mayor. His 1st wife was his cousin. His 2nd wife was his press secretary, so she was on his payroll. He then cheated on his 2nd wife with his 3rd wife. What did y'all expect?

With Clinton it didn't matter because he was a great President (sic). Now suddenly it matters. What changed? Oh yeah, party ...

Giuliani was a star who took down the heads of New York's Five Families, under the RICO Act. Joe Bonanno, John Gotti and Carmine Persico wanted him "whacked". But somewhere along the line he lost his mind
Giuliani is a mobster's son who married his cousin, then brought his girlfriend home to live at Gracie Mansion while his second wife and children were still living there.

He's always been a POS.

from Washington Post:

Unable to prove his case against Biden, he launched a harrowing campaign of character assassination. “You little slimeball, and miserable father. Hard thing is going to be not to spit in your face, the way you treat your kid, Joe,” Giuliani said on his radio show in November 2020, referring to Hunter’s addiction problems. “Instead of letting him live a life that was simple, [Joe] started to use him as a bag man to collect bribes for him,” he told RT television the same day.

Anybody old enough to visit NY in the 70s/80s knows how he cleaned up shit. This is crazy

How do you go from 1993 NYC Champ to Grabbin Ass and Big Titts on subordinates? He's gone man

His daughter made the rounds of left wing media after the Four Seasons Landscaping debacle and said her father was “not well” and being taken advantage of by others.

Kim Kardashian said something similar about Kanye West when Trump put him up to running for President to syphon black voters away from Biden.

His daughter made the rounds of left wing media after the Four Seasons Landscaping debacle and said her father was “not well” and being taken advantage of by others.

Kim Kardashian said something similar about Kanye West when Trump put him up to running for President to syphon black voters away from Biden.
They've been mindfucked by maga cock lol

Forum List

Back