Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was he a "voice for freedom" for any American other than an American who is a white, heterosexual male who is a member of a fundie "Christian" cult?

He did not want to join in with his fellow Americans.

Get a life. We're all here, all Americans. together.

I don't see you and your fellow Nazis as Americans.

You are the enemy of the Constitution, the enemy of liberty, the enemy of a free market where anyone can be whatever they work to be.

Explain all of this. Provide details. Explain who are "Americans". As I said, we are all here and all Americans.
it depends on whether your loyalty is for the US or global entities. let us know yours.

dumb post, it shows that you don't understand how globalization benefits America

They're saying Rush Limbaugh passed away. End of an era for sure.

Thank you for being classy. Unlike a few others

death doesn't change what a bloated oxy addicted draft dodging hypocrite he was when he was alive. satan has a special place in hell for hat pig.

me? wanna see MY reaction?

giphy.gif

amazing you have friends. oh wait.

When was he a "voice for freedom" for any American other than an American who is a white, heterosexual male who is a member of a fundie "Christian" cult?

You are the enemy of the Constitution, the enemy of liberty, the enemy of a free market where anyone can be whatever they work to be.

Explain all of this. Provide details. Explain who are "Americans". As I said, we are all here and all Americans.
it depends on whether your loyalty is for the US or global entities. let us know yours.

dumb post, it shows that you don't understand how globalization benefits America
hahahahahaha thanks for your loyalty to other countries. thanks, BTW, I didn't say anything other than loyalty. I see you jumped in to defend the other countries.

It wasn't, he didn't, and he didn't.
Yes it was, and yes he did. It's sad that a casual non-fan knows more about it than a Rush buttlicker like yourself. Your Dittohead card is officially pulled.
no, no he didn't. no, no he didn't.
Wrong! Your Dittohead card is also pulled.

You disgraced former Dottiheads can reclaim your club cards by writing a personal check to the National Association for Fake White Grievance.

I didn't read all the posts on this surprisingly long thread. I just don't care enough about Rush Limbaugh to wade through 'em all.

A few early ones did catch my attention:

One is a pretty good truism.
........................................................................................................

I won't comment on his death or his career.
But some may think Mark Twain does (or maybe it was Clarence Darrow, there is some dispute):

" I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

Just spit it out you bloviating pussy.

Sadly the hate will start shortly.

In most cases I hate seeing harsh or nasty things posted in threads about people dying.

But Limbaugh did it often enough, against the living and the dead, that it is more justified here.

All I heard: "Believe that I'm not a piece of shit, so that I can say this really shitty thing without feeling as guilty as I know I should!"

Next time, why don't you be a man instead of a weaseling pussy? It's not like your attempted pre-justification lessened the contempt we feel and you earned, so why bother?

Exactly what was it I said that was so bad for you to get your panties in a wad???

bullshit over the years here a few of them knew everything he talked about.....even quoted the guy often....
Well, peepaw, we younguns have this new thing called "the internet" where one can find content without subjecting themselves to 15 hours of Rush per week.

Translated: We can just get our talking points completely safe from any chance of having to actually hear those nasty dissenting viewpoints. Our bubbles are so much thicker now.

It wasn't, he didn't, and he didn't.
Yes it was, and yes he did. It's sad that a casual non-fan knows more about it than a Rush buttlicker like yourself. Your Dittohead card is officially pulled.
no, no he didn't. no, no he didn't.
Wrong! Your Dittohead card is also pulled.

You disgraced former Dottiheads can reclaim your club cards by writing a personal check to the National Association for Fake White Grievance.
I'm right, correct, and always truthful.

I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

You stupid Moon Bats hate anybody that preaches Liberty.

Go fuck yourself you hateful piece of shit.
Limbaugh didn't preach liberty. He spewed hate and fear.
Hate being disagreeing with liberal indoctrination
Nope. Hate being phrases like "libtard" and "feminazi"
I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

You stupid Moon Bats hate anybody that preaches Liberty.

Go fuck yourself you hateful piece of shit.
Limbaugh didn't preach liberty. He spewed hate and fear.
Lol, hate and fear. Without that there would be no liberals.
Irony, without which there would be no tRumplings.

hahahahahaha thanks for your loyalty to other countries. thanks, BTW, I didn't say anything other than loyalty. I see you jumped in to defend the other countries.

You post makes no sense.

Why post as an idiot?

Sadly the hate will start shortly.

In most cases I hate seeing harsh or nasty things posted in threads about people dying.

But Limbaugh did it often enough, against the living and the dead, that it is more justified here.

All I heard: "Believe that I'm not a piece of shit, so that I can say this really shitty thing without feeling as guilty as I know I should!"

Next time, why don't you be a man instead of a weaseling pussy? It's not like your attempted pre-justification lessened the contempt we feel and you earned, so why bother?

Exactly what was it I said that was so bad for you to get your panties in a wad???
Just keep in mind:

They are not happy unless they are unhappy about something.

This will explain 99% of their behavior.

Just stop with your bullshit Nazi Boy. He said what he said. i don't care if he tossed that line in to cover his ass or not.
He pushed the mob to storm the Capitol. Then, instead of marching with them, he slunk back to the WH to watch it all
on TV..like the coward he is. Deal..with..it.

He said what he and you're a fucking liar. You deliberately cut out the key element so that you could slander the president.

Like all Nazis, you are devoid of even a shred of integrity or honor.

You post makes no sense.

Why post as an idiot?
see, you still don't understand loyalty. can't find any except for yours for other countries. you ain't american.

Translated: We can just get our talking points completely safe from any chance of having to actually hear those nasty dissenting viewpoints
Horseshit, obviously. The media is now inundated with wannabe Rush morons with half the class and intelligence Rush had. Which is why you love them.

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Nothing wrong with stirring up anger over people who hate America and Western Civilization so much they want to destroy it.

like sandra fluke? oxyboy spent 3 full days denigrating her.

he said children should eat outa dumpsters thru the summer when school is out....

he said drug dealers & USERS 'outa be sent up' for their criminality & habit AT THE SAME TIME he was using. made his housekeeper buy his drugs for him.

that is or now i get to say WAS rush limbaugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back