Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

Wrong, but expected, FFI.
Biden has told other Nato and EU leaders that the US believes Putin has decided to carry out an invasion of Ukraine, which could happen in the next few days, according to diplomatic sources.
Yep, like I said, you lied. Thanks for doing my light work.

Actually, wasn't it Putin all along saying he's not going to war, and it was Brandon pushing for one?
Sounds like Brandon was trying to create a tough guy legacy for himself.
Of course, the msm pushed this mantra.

Funny you mention this...

From the beginning I wondered how much of this stink was Putin and how much of it was Biden trying to get us look in another direction... away from the debacle at home, so to speak. The rhetoric picked up, that dumbass Putin did more stupid shit, Biden said more stupid shit... now it's all starting feel like it will be self fulfilling...

And yet today...

Thanks, hjmick. I just had the unhappiness of looking at a tv news channel showing an angry congressman calling for NATO to sanction Russia for breaking their word and putting in a lot more equipment on the border of Ukraine. They had a clip on the news earlier showing that Putin had changed his mind and was pulling equipment out. This afternoon showed equipment from Russia added to significantly just outside of the other border of Ukraine. In other words, it is a general sleight of hand trick to make us think he was giving up on declaring a war on the Ukraine that will kill thousands initially and potentially millions as the war accelerates because we thought Putin was actually cooperative in removing the death threats that war is a clinical and methodical way of killing off more Ukrainians than they killed off in WWII when people were focusing on Hitler's antics.

I'm very disappointed in the ruse. Why are the Russians going after the Ukrainians with a bloody war when they already killed so many people in WWII and tried to keep it out of the range of other allies' notice. People who break their words of peace with acts of war need to be stopped. It's as though the deep state communism pushers who lied for 4 years to get rid of Trump did it to make America weak again.

Yesterday, I wrongfully thought Putin was sincere about not attacking Ukraine and bringing war equipment home. Now, it is clear that was a ruse.

I guess I have to now pray for the beleaguered country of Ukraine who are currently under threat of death from an old enemy in the tens of thousands. It was the wrong thing to do.

It's all about Nord Stream 2
It doesn't matter as long as EU gets its LNG. If not from Russia, then other countries. What's troubling is I think Russia tried to take over Crimea last year around this time, so Ukraine is in danger. What country in their right mind does military exercises that Russia just did?

I think Crimea is still occupied by Russia -- Is Crimea Still Occupied By Russia? - QuestionAnswer.io.

While the US claims --

It doesn't matter as long as EU gets its LNG. If not from Russia, then other countries. What's troubling is I think Russia tried to take over Crimea last year around this time, so Ukraine is in danger. What country in their right mind does military exercises that Russia just did?

I think Crimea is still occupied by Russia -- Is Crimea Still Occupied By Russia? - QuestionAnswer.io.

While the US claims --
Russia was in a no lose position. They caused Ukraine economic pain simply by threatening them. And they got to see the West's hand, somewhat.

Sure you did. You said Biden was pushing for war. That's just false. You made up a lie because you thought it sounded nice.

In reality, the Biden administration has been working to prevent war.

Demonstrably false.
But, Putin said he isn't going to war, and has said it all along.
What part of your blindness prevents you from seeing this?
Our administration and the state run media was whipping up hysteria that it's inevitable.
And when Putin doesn't go to war, Brandon will step in and take the credit.
Don't be naïve

But, Putin said he isn't going to war, and has said it all along.
So what? What are you, dense?A Russian state employee?

Our administration and the state run media was whipping up hysteria that it's inevitable.
Yep, the smart thing to do. It lit a fire under our allies, and convinced Germany to change its position on Nordstream to deter Russia.

But hey, Putin said.... :auiqs.jpg:

So what? What are you, dense?A Russian state employee?

Yep, the smart thing to do. It lit a fire under our allies, and convinced Germany to change its position on Nordstream to deter Russia.

But hey, Putin said.... :auiqs.jpg:
So what? :auiqs.jpg:
Putin doesn't go to war, as he said all along, that's "So what".
Keep digging, skippy

Putin doesn't go to war, as he said all along, that's "So what".
Haha, how stupid. so because he hasn't invaded Ukraine yet, he's not going to?

Well there you have it! Geez, I wonder why all the world's leaders don't just listen to Putin and trust what he says? Maybe it's because he invaded Ukraine in 2014.

I hope you are right, but you cannot predict what a liar like Putin will do.

Yes They Do!

What get's me in all of this is Republicans are openly rooting for Putin to invade a Democratic Country. Vlad wants the glory days of Soviet Empire. Hungary, The Czech Republic and Poland are already members. As is Latvia, Lithuuania and Estonia. Putin thinks he can dictate membership of NATO, it scares the shit out that former KGB Colonel that Ukraine wants to join as well.

He tried bluffing and it did not work But Putin's Republican Butt Boys are more than willing to support him.

MAGA SCUM
Why on earth or even in the Congo would a rational
animal Not strive to make where they Live Great.
It defies logic and is not practical.
Even Circus animals can understand that.
Feed them low quality food and old straw for
bedding and they do not react well.Let alone
perform well.
Which I guess explains you.
Cruddy eats every day and little heat and old
blankets in yer basement bedroom.
Urine stains on yer 47 year old Mattress.
That won't come out.Creaking doors all throughout
yer hovel-like dwelling.No wonder yer full of piss & Vinegar.

Last edited:
What get's me in all of this is Republicans are openly rooting for Putin to invade a Democratic Country.
Correct.

Know why?

Their corporate masters recently decided the Nordstream pipeline is bad, mmkay.

So they see the Russian invasion as the expedited path to it being canceled.

Russia was in a no lose position. They caused Ukraine economic pain simply by threatening them. And they got to see the West's hand, somewhat.
We know how fast they can assemble at the border (pretty fast), but it would be more difficult if this escalated and China got involved. They've been saying some weird, supporting Russia shit.

"

Be calm, stay alert​

The Chinese embassy in Ukraine released a notice on its WeChat public account Friday to urge Chinese nationals in Ukraine to “pay close attention to” changes in the local situation, as the US and several other Western countries asked their nationals “to evacuate immediately” amid so-called warnings of an imminent invasion by Russia."

"
The embassy urged Chinese nationals in the country to strengthen epidemic prevention and pay close attention to “the changing situation” of Ukraine crisis.

Some other countries are not as calm as China. Following the US and the UK, many Western countries, including Australia, Italy, Israel, the Netherlands and Japan have told their citizens to leave Ukraine. Some have evacuated diplomatic staff and their families.

Jin Canrong, associate dean of the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China, said the Chinese embassy notice is probably based on concern over the US to further meddle in the situation by creating chaos, rather than echoing the Western estimation over Russia’s military operation against Ukraine.

“It’s totally unnecessary for Russia to invade Ukraine at this stage unless Ukraine launches attacks against Crimea or the Eastern Ukraine regions first. But Washington continues to pay great efforts to hype the information about ‘Russia’s invasion’ in the past few months, even though the information sounds very unrealistic and it’s harmful for the situation. So the US is doing this for its own reasons,” Jin said."

Funny you mention this...

From the beginning I wondered how much of this stink was Putin and how much of it was Biden trying to get us look in another direction... away from the debacle at home, so to speak. The rhetoric picked up, that dumbass Putin did more stupid shit, Biden said more stupid shit... now it's all starting feel like it will be self fulfilling...
You done forgot a word.
Self-fulfilling WHAT. Prophecy?
Or self-fulfilling FAIL.
Biden seems to excel at failing.

Do you remember the muscial "Cabaret", there is one song. "A Mark, A Yen, A Franc or A Buck....Money Makes The World Go Around."
I get it .The George Soros Meme.Or Theorem.
It's HE who makes the world go around.
Unless one never got the memo.

What get's me in all of this is Republicans are openly rooting for Putin to invade a Democratic Country. Vlad wants the glory days of Soviet Empire. Hungary, The Czech Republic and Poland are already members. As is Latvia, Lithuuania and Estonia. Putin thinks he can dictate membership of NATO, it scares the shit out that former KGB Colonel that Ukraine wants to join as well.

He tried bluffing and it did not work But Putin's Republican Butt Boys are more than willing to support him.
It is sickening. The swoon over Putin, the murderer, like they drool over the Liar in Chief.

Forum List

Back