Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

The latest as of this morning { From a person associated with
the Biden Regime } is emphatically calling it a done deal.
That Putin is set to Invade.
Putin could be making a chess move.
But keep this in mind.Under President Trump ,
Putins Russia was really no problem.Because Trump
knew how deal with negotiating.Trump is a master at
negotiating.Plus Trump managed to somewhat get along
with Putin.This Biden flak would just as soon get along
with the Iranian Mullahs.In order to please his former boss
Obama and Obama's right hand man { Valerie Jarrett }.
Because trump was Putin's agent in the US. Remember....the Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected.

The ars kissing MAGA nuts are showing their love for Vlad like never before. You guys should all get one way tickets to Moscow. Make sure you take a food taster with your. Vlad doesn't like anyone disagreeing with him....and political opponents are jailed, like the former guy as threatened.
Has it occurred to you that we don’t care about Putin at all?

We don’t care about Ukraine or Russia, that why we don’t to be involved in their stupid war.

How does it feel to be anti-democratic and wish for death and destruction? You repubs are drooling over Putin killing thousands in Ukraine. Warms your heart...does it?
How does it feel to be a babbling TDS fool, goofus?

This is going to ruin Tucker's day. He is soooo counting on Putin invading Ukraine. Maybe he can get on the phone and talk Vlad into a full scale invasion?
Don't you mean it ruined Joe's day and plan to use this as a hail Mary?
Learn from history, especially Dem strategies.
1645125881537_65m7ko.jpg

Looks like you were wrong. I mean, it would be pretty dumb in the first place to think only one person on the planet lies. Not sure how you came about such a bizarre belief.
It seems to be a continual mantra from the left. Appears they only saw one person and someone took the time to log everyone of these lies.

Oh, so you're just a sheep. Okay then, I will try to find your puppet master and post to him.
Dude, I'm not one of the ones still foaming at the mouth over over a person who hasn't been in WH now, for well over a year.....screaming about lies.

These people are priceless....are you priceless too?

Don't you mean it ruined Joe's day and plan to use this as a hail Mary?
Learn from history, especially Dem strategies.
View attachment 602694
I hear Cuba has pretty good weather and great cigars what is Joe going to get out of the Ukraine in return… Besides because of Joes policies the price of everything is going sky high including gas and oil so what incentive does Russia have to not keep this crisis brewing and percolating after all their revenue continues to grow as the prices rise for oil and gas but then maybe Joe is playing the same game to by selling off the strategic reserve and not building pipelines domestically and putting domestic companies out of business

Has it occurred to you that we don’t care about Putin at all?

We don’t care about Ukraine or Russia, that why we don’t to be involved in their stupid war.

We're supposed to care about Putin on Ukraine's border when we have surrendered our So. Border to the World??

This installed Administration can go piss up a rope along with all who support it!!

I hear Cuba has pretty good weather and great cigars what is Joe going to get out of the Ukraine in return… Besides because of Joes policies the price of everything is going sky high including gas and oil so what incentive does Russia have to not keep this crisis brewing and percolating after all their revenue continues to grow as the prices rise for oil and gas but then maybe Joe is playing the same game to by selling off the strategic reserve and not building pipelines domestically and putting domestic companies out of business
They must of invested in oil when it was being given away, see that's the problem, they control knowledge of the markets through knowledge of their actions (what, when, and how far they'll go), so if one can track Putins market investments one can figure out his bluff or seriousness.

In Hunter's laptop.

Forum List

Back