Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World

Deny everything you wish it does show you and the right wing are the dumbest crowd to try and have a reasonable conversation with.
Damn straight!

And you don't think that USSR considered the USA a joke at any other time in our history.
Get real with your nitpicking.

If they did they would have started WW3 instead of being held off for 50 years.

Libtards have to be among the most .....never mind.

Deny everything you wish it does show you and the right wing are the dumbest crowd to try and have a reasonable conversation with.
Damn straight!

And you don't think that USSR considered the USA a joke at any other time in our history.

Lol, yeah, and Obama is the best you can do? Well, the evidence proves otherwise...libtards are morons.

Remember you fucks gave us gwb.

Damn straight!

Lol, yeah, and Obama is the best you can do? Well, the evidence proves otherwise...libtards are morons.

Actually it's pretty hard to "diminish on the world stage" once you've impeached your head of state for a blow job. Kinda hard to top that.

You could force your head of state from office for his subordinates stealing opposing party documents, hack.

Oh and, prior to Clinton the concept was that no one was above the law.

Now we have two laws, one for the commoners and Republicans, while party bosses are above that law!

Hey, Clinton threatening witnesses - particularly 62 year old black women, isn't a crime - not for a ruling democrat! He is above the law.

The stupidity of your kind to ignore all the facts and figures that little man gwb, that you asswipes voted for, shows all over your faces.

And I didn't think it could get worse;

Until you fucks gave us Obama.

Right now Obama is the most corrupt president in history, but if Hillary gets in, he'll just be the most incompetent....

Damn straight!

Lol, I and reflective Christian conservatives like me didn't even support BW Bush from the beginning. Being from Texas I knew what a crook he was.

That is what it is like in texass

Damn straight!

Lol, I and reflective Christian conservatives like me didn't even support BW Bush from the beginning. Being from Texas I knew what a crook he was.

So fucking what? Fuck whatever they say. If it weren't for the good old USA they'd be speaking German.

TD 11516498
Why don't you list the improvements?

There's many. Our economy has come out better since the Great Bush Recession much better than The Russian economy has. Don't get what the joke is about that.

Biggest for me since 2009 began is that there is not an average of 1000 American soldiers dying per year in Iraq and 4000 not being wounded. Now you may think that's a joke and no improvement but if you do your opinion sucks pretty hard.

Last edited:
The stupidity of your kind to ignore all the facts and figures that little man gwb, that you asswipes voted for, shows all over your faces.

Sploogy, despite the fact that you are the epitome of stupidity, you are not qualified to speak on the subject, nor any subject.

Your task is to stand and bleat "Ohhhh Bahhhh Bahhhh Bahhh Mahhh," and occasionally snack on your own feces. You lack the requisite intellect to actually discuss anything.

Actually it's pretty hard to "diminish on the world stage" once you've impeached your head of state for a blow job. Kinda hard to top that.

You could force your head of state from office for his subordinates stealing opposing party documents, hack.

Now we have two laws, one for the commoners and Republicans, while party bosses are above that law!

Hey, Clinton threatening witnesses - particularly 62 year old black women, isn't a crime - not for a ruling democrat! He is above the law.

Hahaha. Nixon's illegal dealing (CREEP)were investigated because of the bungling burglars, but it wasn't the break in that convinced even Republicans to vote for impeachment, was it?

Yeah, go down there and make fun of Texas, in front of a bunch of cowboys and see how far you get, dudette.

That is what it is like in texass

Damn straight!

TD 11516498
Why don't you list the don't you list the improvements?

Last I heard the Russians are in full favor of P5+1 Nuclear deal with Iran. They are one of the P5. Don't know what the joke is about that improvement - Do you?

Millions have been spent trying to make a scandal stick with Obama. Nothing but a waste of money. Only thing to come of all those accusations, investigations and allegations is tax payer funds wasted and trashed for dirty politics and a treasure trove of nonsense for the delusional rw nut jobs like you to whine about.
On the other hand, the most corrupt administration by far is still the Reagan administration. More indictments and convictions than any administration in history.

Hahaha. Nixon's illegal dealing (CREEP)were investigated because of the bungling burglars, but it wasn't the break in that convinced even Republicans to vote for impeachment, was it?

No, it was the REQUEST to use the IRS against political enemies. Nixon didn't even do it, the way Obama has. But Obama is a democrat, and democrats are above the law.

TD 11516498
Why don't you list the don't you list the improvements?

Putin and Assad both denied that Syria had Chemical Weapons until Obama threatened U.S. air strikes against Assad's regime. Then suddenly Putin and Assad agree to give up 1,100 tons of CW and destroy production facilities in the midst of a civil war. Netanyahu said those CW were a threat to Israel's security. So what's the joke about the they improvement of getting tons of CW removed and destroyed so the Daesh terrorist scum could not get their hands on them or if renegade Syrian troops felt the need to use them.

Seems to me the joke is Assad and Putin for denying CW existence for and then turning 1100 tons over to the ORGANISATION FOR THE PROHIBITION OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS - OPCW

Forum List

Back