Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World

Sadly, under the leadership of our first black president, we are seen as a joke to the rest of the world.

Guess we aren't as respected as Obama said we are. Talk about clueless.

It's pathetic that this man is even in office.
Putin kind of reminds me of the old images of strutting blow hard Mussolini but the fact remains that it was Barry Hussein who spent the first two years of his administration on a pathetic apology tour. The former community activist thought the rest of the world would respect us more if we became more humble. I guess he learned different but maybe not.
I don`t remember any pathetic apology tour but I hope he was apologizing for Vietnam and Iraq. Who do you have the bigger man crush on, Putin, Netanyahu or Kim Jong Un?

The Obama and USA haters have to make stuff up everyday to keep up with their America bashing. The thread title says Russia calls the USA a joke to the world. So, who is this spokesperson for Russia? Where is the evidence that the Russian population or even it's leaders consider the USA a joke? The link that is provided goes to some comment on a message board. This thread is nothing more than a conduit for America haters to bash America.
You can be sure the Russians manning the radar on the Russian borders are not looking at the USA as a joke as our stealth fighters are probing flying full speed at their borders and stopping to become visible at the last moment, or going in and out of stealth mode as they get closer and closer to the border. We are doing that at this very moment as we conduct NATO war games and training exercises in the Baltic's. I'll bet the Russian's are just laughing their butts off and making all kinds of jokes.

Freedom Outpost ^ | 6/1/15 | Leon Puissegur
Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."
It begins with a very critical statement.

Russia Calls the United States a Joke to the World - Freedom Outpost

What a joke my country has become under Obama.

I think the jokes are the right wingers who actually value the opinion of a nation that has been mired in its own shit since before the United States was even thought of. They went from monarchy, to communist dictatorship, to straight up dictatorship - and you give a shit what they think. This should come as no surprise from the party that befriended Saddam Hussein.

It is indisputable that under Barry Obumbler and his band of idiots, Clinton, Kerry, etc. the U.S. has been severely diminished on the world stage. All one has to look back upon is this to see where we have headed:

upload_2015-6-2_10-36-29.png

Girl you seemed desperate so I took pity on you.

Gee, it worked again...I'll make a deal with you...I'll pretend that you don't exist like all other women you know do and your hand will still fall asleep on you.

So you don't have a man in your life, thought so.
leave candy corn alone

:fu:
Fuck you two,
I like candy one of the smart liberals on this board

And I'm supposed to care that you have a crush on some liberal troll? Weird.

Sadly, under the leadership of our first black president, we are seen as a joke to the rest of the world.

Putin kind of reminds me of the old images of strutting blow hard Mussolini but the fact remains that it was Barry Hussein who spent the first two years of his administration on a pathetic apology tour. The former community activist thought the rest of the world would respect us more if we became more humble. I guess he learned different but maybe not.
I don`t remember any pathetic apology tour but I hope he was apologizing for Vietnam and Iraq. Who do you have the bigger man crush on, Putin, Netanyahu or Kim Jong Un?

I guess it doesn't matter if I compared Putin to Mussolini if the close minded progs still think Nixon was responsible for Vietnam and democrats didn't vote for boots on the ground in Iraq. Kim Jong was Bill Clinton's buddy. Anyway the pathetic excuse for the president thought it was smart to bow to every two bit leader of a two bit country in order to humble the U.S. and he still maligns his own Country when he thinks he can get a couple of votes from his idiotic democrat base.

It is indisputable that under Barry Obumbler and his band of idiots, Clinton, Kerry, etc. the U.S. has been severely diminished on the world stage. All one has to look back upon is this to see where we have headed:

View attachment 41976

Actually it's pretty hard to "diminish on the world stage" once you've impeached your head of state for a blow job. Kinda hard to top that.

I guess it doesn't matter if I compared Putin to Mussolini if the close minded progs still think Nixon was responsible for Vietnam and democrats didn't vote for boots on the ground in Iraq. Kim Jong was Bill Clinton's buddy. Anyway the pathetic excuse for the president thought it was smart to bow to every two bit leader of a two bit country in order to humble the U.S. and he still maligns his own Country when he thinks he can get a couple of votes from his idiotic democrat base.
Not a snowballs chance in hell he will get any votes in the 2016 election. He isn't even showing up in the polls.

View attachment 41976

Actually it's pretty hard to "diminish on the world stage" once you've impeached your head of state for a blow job. Kinda hard to top that.

he was impeached for lying under oath, not for a BJ in the oval office. Pay attention, LYING UNDER OATH BY THE PRESIDENT IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENCE.

View attachment 41976

he was impeached for lying under oath, not for a BJ in the oval office. Pay attention, LYING UNDER OATH BY THE PRESIDENT IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENCE.

Yeah sure he was... you just keep tellin' yourself that... :rolleyes:

That reminds me -- wanna buy the Huey Long Bridge? I can get it for you wholesale. :deal:

Gullible's Travels....

Last edited:
Hey stupid fuck, all the news and facts can't be adjusted to your distorted view of the world and goofy agenda. Russia and China have been long time accusers of a US-Saudi conspiracy. The business/investment world has propagated the theory that the Saudi's have kept the oil prices down to compete with US produced shale oil which has a high production cost. The idea is that the Saudi's want to nip the shale oil development in the bud.
Add to these theories the most logical one. Both Iran and Russia went on a very public and open policy of support for the Saudi's arch rival, Syria's Assad. The Saudi's actions of keeping down the oil prices hurt and even limit the support the enemies of Saudi can receive and hinder the success of their hated enemies in Syria and Iran.
There ya go dumb fuck. Might be more than your tiny agenda driven thoughts can hold or comprehend, but give it a whirl.
you are a year behind me dumb Fuck, it has nothing to do with fracking in the US or Russia Jack ass Saudia Arabia don't want Iran to get a Fucking nuke

You are not that bright

You do know the low oil prices are killing Iran, right?

That's why they are considering buying nukes from paki?

You do know stupid Fuck they are the ones who financed paki to get there nukes in the first place?
I never mentioned fracking. I mentioned shale oil. You apparently don't know there is a difference between gas and shale oil. Nor are you up to date on the status of shale oil prices and production cost. Might be something you will want to learn if you are going to discuss global oil topics while you call others stupid.
Otherwise, most of what you are talking about is just speculative political commentary and opinion. If the Saudi's wanted to buy a nuke from Pakistan the price of oil or the oil profits in Iran would or will have nothing to do with obtaining it. Of course the Saudi's don't want Iran to get a nuke. Iran is not going broke. The price of oil will have nothing to do with whether they get a nuke of not.
Anyhow, you are just deflecting away from the bullcrap OP and doing the usual bashing the USA and Obama thing.
I am educating the hell out of you.

Which your college professors failed to do.

You are welcome and remember little prick I am just a little industrial maintenance guy:)
mechanical or janitorial?
wasJust a taxi cab driver at one point of my life

You decide who I am I guess..
Margaret Michelle....

Ever wonder why Obama does not sit with Putin? Because Obama does not want to be seen with a man who knows what he is doing, even if some of it may be against our own nation. But herein lies the problem: Obama and Kerry both are powerless in the world, and Russia and the world know this—they laugh and joke about how incompetent both of these men really are and at how dumb they look in the eyes of the world. When was the last time anyone heard of our leaders being laughed at, scorned at nearly every word?
But in a recent article posted in Pravda RU titled, "USA: Joke to the World," it is shown why and what the world laughs at and makes fun of our leaders. But this is not the only article that shows the world laughing at the USA. Obama and Kerry look like 2 of the 3 stooges. Here are some excerpts from the article by Xavier Lerma, "USA: Joke to the World."

What a joke you are.

Look asswipe; you're worried what Russia thinks of us? The same nation where people stand in line for vegetables and whose citizens defect?

If you're upset with the US, feel free to move to Russia. Somehow; you two deserve each other.
Lol you libs were totally crowing about how the world hated us when bush was prez, and I can see some here are still doing that, but the reality is other countries have always hated America.

Except for the people that come here illegally and beg to stay.

View attachment 41976

That reminds me -- wanna buy the Huey Long Bridge? I can get it for you wholesale. :deal:

Gullible's Travels....

you can subscribe to any version of history that you choose. But the truth is that Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. The subject of the lie does not matter.

As to the Huey P. I already sold it to a libtardian such as yourself.

That's like the white trash fat moron making fart noise while the class valedictorian speaks.

Hail Putin!

View attachment 41976

Gullible's Travels....

you can subscribe to any version of history that you choose. But the truth is that Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. The subject of the lie does not matter.

Neither the lie, nor the bj, was connected to his constitutional duties, however. If you impeached everyone who lied under oath about a bj, there'd be a lot less guys in DC.

View attachment 41976

Gullible's Travels....

Neither the lie, nor the bj, was connected to his constitutional duties, however. If you impeached everyone who lied under oath about a bj, there'd be a lot less guys in DC.

Lying is one thing, lying under oath is quite another. Half of washington has probably lied about sex, but only one president has lied about it under oath.

Lying under oath was what impeached Clinton, not the BJ, not taking advantage of a young woman, not being a serial rapist, but lying under oath. The subject of the lie does not matter the act of lying under oath is the crime.

And you don't think that USSR considered the USA a joke at any other time in our history.
Get real with your nitpicking.

And you don't think that USSR considered the USA a joke at any other time in our history.
Get real with your nitpicking.

If they did they would have started WW3 instead of being held off for 50 years.

Libtards have to be among the most .....never mind.

Forum List

Back