Russia had every reason to invade Ukraine.

Rather than rush to judgment, the United States pursued diplomacy for more than five years—starting in 2013—to return Russia to full and verifiable compliance. The goal of the United States was, and remains, to preserve the INF Treaty; however, Russia never chose to engage in a sincere or substantive manner. Russia instead chose to lie about the existence of the illegal missile, while continuing to produce, test, and eventually field the missile.

Russia stuck with its original lie until late 2017, when the United States revealed the Russian name— “9M729” – for the banned weapon. Russia then pivoted to a new lie, admitting the missile it tried to keep secret for years does exist, but falsely claiming it is compliant with the INF Treaty.

Moscow calculated it could have both the Treaty and its banned missile. The United States made clear that Russia had a choice of one or the other. The clock has been ticking more than five years for Russia to see the error of its way, reverse course, and have the security that comes from the certainty and confidence of returning to compliance with the INF Treaty. Time is running out for Russia to do the right thing.

28 March, 2019

I guess UK was a shit hole? It lost more ships in the Falklands war. Wars are messy. Oh well.

'Unity and strength': Why Finland and Sweden will join NATO

Finland has already been invaded by Russians - and after Butcher Putin's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, Finland now wants NATO membership. So does Sweden.

1650162533890.png

Trump withdrew from the INF treaty because IVAN violated the treaty..........Then they LIED that they didn't violate it.............then get pissed when we withdrew and started A TIT FOR TAT in response to IVAN............

Ivan............you are aiming intermediate cruise missiles at NATO............NATO IS NOW AIMING SOME AT YOU TOO.

This is HOW IS WORKS............You don't get the cake and eat it too.

It's hard to imagine that a ship built back in 1979 is was still the "pride" of the Russian Navy. Imagine what their other ships are like.

View attachment 631756
Naval vessels are very expensive, the average Cruiser, or Destroyer can cost as much as an entire squadron of generation 4+ fighter/attack aircraft, which is why the Moskva was still the flagship of the Russian Baltic fleet, losing it, as they did, was very very bad for the visiting team. Old as she was, the Moskva still possessed a very robust 3-level system of defense, the components of which are proven, yet they failed!

Vlad is gonna have to sell some oil to replace her with a modern Cruiser, such costs could easily exceed a billion American dollars...

Only Americans can be so stupid and hypocritical to criticize Russia for doing what the US has done many times before.

Imagine what would happen if Russia tried to put missiles that *could* be armed with nukes into Cuba. Oh shjt wait that already happened in response to US putting nuclear weapons in Turkey and the US lost its shjt.

Don't take my word for it. Take the US's.

Bullshit. The US has not introduced intermediate range missiles into Ukraine, to date the only missiles going into Ukraine are short range anti-tank and anti-aircraft defensive missiles. Russia actually did put missiles in Cuba, so the circumstances are not the same. I could see the point if we were putting IM missiles into Ukraine, but we are not and therefore Russia is using the threat of non-existent missiles in Ukraine as an excuse to invade for no good reason.

The truth is that Putin wants to be able to expand his aggression into Ukraine and the other former USSR states without the threat of IM missiles as a deterrent.

Bullshit. The US has not introduced intermediate range missiles into Ukraine, to date the only missiles going into Ukraine are short range anti-tank and anti-aircraft defensive missiles. Russia actually did put missiles in Cuba, so the circumstances are not the same. I could see the point if we were putting IM missiles into Ukraine, but we are not and therefore Russia is using the threat of non-existent missiles in Ukraine as an excuse to invade for no good reason.

The truth is that Putin wants to be able to expand his aggression into Ukraine and the other former USSR states without the threat of IM missiles as a deterrent.
Ukraine isn't part of NATO.........something Ivan guy doesn't get........any intermediate range missiles would be in a NATO COUNTRY. Putin violated the INF treaty and aimed missiles at Europe...........Trump ended INF AS A RSULT.......

Putin is doing a dug bust. What if the chief of your reservation was a cocaine addict and your entire reservation was a drug trafficking hub?
Nice try, comrade, but you and your fellow troll Darth sound more pathetic every day.

It's tough trying to shine a turd, huh?

Hitler said that when he invaded Poland in 1939. Um, something about this certain "native group X" is being persecuted, border issues, threats yadda yadda, then it lead to a wargasm of lets see HOW far we can get away with this appeasement bollocks with the west and still get away with it. History DOES repeat itself after all.
A better analogy would be Hitler's takeover of Czechoslovakia. His specific target was the German-speaking Sudetenland, but when he saw how weak UK PM Chamberlain was, he took over the whole country.

In response the U.K. hastily promised to defend Poland, but Hitler thought that was just another bluff and subsequently invaded that country. Chamberlain then had to save face by declaring war on Germany and initiating WW2.

I hope Biden hasn't made the same foolish mistakes.

Last edited:
Only Americans can be so stupid and hypocritical to criticize Russia for doing what the US has done many times before.

Imagine what would happen if Russia tried to put missiles that *could* be armed with nukes into Cuba. Oh shjt wait that already happened in response to US putting nuclear weapons in Turkey and the US lost its shjt.

Don't take my word for it. Take the US's.

I didn't realize that we bombed Cuba over the missile crisis?
Damn, I was lied to all these years, Darth. Thanks for opening up my eyes.

Ukraine isn't part of NATO.........something Ivan guy doesn't get........any intermediate range missiles would be in a NATO COUNTRY. Putin violated the INF treaty and aimed missiles at Europe...........Trump ended INF AS A RSULT.......
More lies. Read the article

I didn't realize that we bombed Cuba over the missile crisis?
Damn, I was lied to all these years, Darth. Thanks for opening up my eyes.
We invaded Cuba before and got our asses kicked. I didn't realize you're a stupid dumb shit.

Forum List

Back