Russia plans a fake news campaign that Ukraine has surrendered

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I expect to see some of the Putin Lovers on USMB aiding the effort. I am sure trump and pompeo will do their part.

I expect to see some of the Putin Lovers on USMB aiding the effort. I am sure trump and pompeo will do their part.

Yawn, Trump isn't pro-Putin, you dime store hack.

Any surrender propaganda would be for the Russian people, not for the West.

How can the world just accept the actions of this mad man Putin without doing anything? I'm not talking about invading Russia. I was thinking something a bit more personal like a mafia hit.

Providing misinformation to the enemy is part of warfare, and has been so since antiquity. What's there to defend or not defend.

As far as Mr. Pompeo and Mr. Trump- those fellows aren't kept in the know, they'd have no way of knowing whether or not its true or not.

How can the world just accept the actions of this mad man Putin without doing anything? I'm not talking about invading Russia. I was thinking something a bit more personal like a mafia hit.
The options are very limited. Other than economic sanctions, I am not sure what the world can do. But Putin is going to pay dearly...it may take some time. But he will pay dearly.

Sure, Sleepy Joe could do that- even though its technically against US law- and no one would blame him.

But that would open him up to retaliation, regardless of whether such an attempt was successful.

The options are very limited. Other than economic sanctions, I am not sure what the world can do. But Putin is going to pay dearly...it may take some time. But he will pay dearly.
so let me get this straight - according to you and your ever present genius and advanced thinking you display on a regular basis around here -

sanctions are limited.
economic sanctions, that you just tagged as limited, won't do much and you're not sure what the world can do.

so, in this bout of unsure emotional turmoil you are "feeling" - you are sure that somehow, despite there being nothing you have said that will stop him, something CAN AND WILL "make him pay".

go ahead and laugh at me again. it's what morons do when they dont understand the things they, or anyone else, say/says.

so let me get this straight - according to you and your ever present genius and advanced thinking you display on a regular basis around here -

sanctions are limited.
economic sanctions, that you just tagged as limited, won't do much and you're not sure what the world can do.

so, in this bout of unsure emotional turmoil you are "feeling" - you are sure that somehow, despite there being nothing you have said that will stop him, something CAN AND WILL "make him pay".

go ahead and laugh at me again. it's what morons do when they dont understand the things they, or anyone else, say/says.
Thanks for your thoughts. See Ya!

Without support, Ukraine can't survive. That's just a fact.

When is Poopy Pants going to support them? It looks like the Euros renigged on the promised fighter jets deal.

Without support, Ukraine can't survive. That's just a fact.

When is Poopy Pants going to support them? It looks like the Euros renigged on the promised fighter jets deal.

Poopy really can't do anything, and his Eurotrash allies can't either.

Like I pointed out before, if Brandon rolled a recruitment bus for the front into Harvard Square looking for young men to die on the front lines, his liberal "supporters" would tell him to go fuck himself. Ditto, BTW, in the great Eurotrash university cities.

That won't affect a damn thing on the ground in Ukraine.

Why hasn't Poopy Pants cut off Russian oil? That'll fuck Putin, NOW, not later.
I would have thought trump would have asked his butt buddy Vlad to back off by now? I am shocked he hasn't stepped up to the plate, since he still claims to be president.

Poopy really can't do anything, and his Eurotrash allies can't either.

Like I pointed out before, if Brandon rolled a recruitment bus for the front into Harvard Square looking for young men to die on the front lines, his liberal "supporters" would tell him to go fuck himself. Ditto, BTW, in the great Eurotrash university cities.
They can supply weapons and ammo. They can stop buying Russian oil.

I would have thought trump would have asked his butt buddy Vlad to back off by now? I am shocked he hasn't stepped up to the plate, since he still claims to be president.

President Trump is a private citizen, not an official. He can't threaten Putin or any other foreign leader

Forum List

Back