Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed For British Waters, UK Prepares To Intercept Russian Warship

Russian Aircraft Carrier And Sub Headed For British Waters, UK Prepares To Intercept Russian Warships In Route To Syria

Pictures have emerged of Russian warships sailing towards Britain as they make their way to Syria. Norwegian Armed Forces captured images of a fleet of Russian warships sailing off its coastline, including an aircraft carrier, submarine and nuclear-powered battleship. It comes just days after the Royal Navy was put on red alert after it was revealed that Russia
Russian aircraft carrier and sub headed for British waters, UK prepares to intercept Russian warships in route to Syria
------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiled brat American's think we will never see war on our soil. Half the trendy's don't even know what planet they are on with their heads barried into cell phones, ipads, computers most can't even tell you who the hell our first President was.
We are going to see a war like never before and RUSSIA is NOT to blame!
I AM curious as to how you know where Russian subs are.
You can attempt to go here and WATCH their information , or you can follow MSM which isn't reporting shit because they don't tell ppl the g.d. truth.

Tweets by ‎@DEFCONWS

1. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    This area has been coordinated off so that the Kuznetsov Strike Group can perform live fire exercises off the coast of Norway https://twitter.com/Mark_swl/status/788427988308070401 …

1h

2. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    As the Kuznetsov Strike Group closes in on the channel, NATO ships begin to probe closer https://twitter.com/dwsintel/status/788461649044901888 …

1h

3. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    Norwegian Parliament considers US Marine presence in Stjordal, about 700 miles from Russian border - @WSJ

4. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    India inducts 1st locally built 600-tonne nuclear submarine capable of launching from underwater - @CNNnews18

5. DEFCONWarningSystem @DEFCONWS
    Russian HF "BUZZER" very active throughout this
upload_2016-10-18_14-14-15.png
upload_2016-10-18_14-14-15.png

So tweets are your source top secret highly classified plans and operations.

Don't know if the thread is bullshit or not, but if Russia and China did to us on a daily basis what we do to them, the American people would be outraged. And demanding of some kind of a military response.

And what is that we do to Russia and China on a daily basis?

Electronic warfare planes crowding their ( China & Russia ) airspace on a daily basis. And naval warships pretty much doing the exact same thing along their shores.

I do know something about defense posture and the locations of submarines and their mission are state secrets. I doubt some dude on a message board has the scoop shitbrains.
Well turd grinder, you could have at least stuck to the subject. You have a habit of taking the wrong train every time you jump on board. That's twice. Care to try again?

Last edited:
So tweets are your source top secret highly classified plans and operations.
Stupid is as stupid does and you can't fix stupid babble, babble you continues to prove it
u stfup cowardly CYKA.

Don't know if the thread is bullshit or not, but if Russia and China did to us on a daily basis what we do to them, the American people would be outraged. And demanding of some kind of a military response.

Electronic warfare planes crowding their ( China & Russia ) airspace on a daily basis. And naval warships pretty much doing the exact same thing along their shores.

Their airspace? Any proof of that? Because I am pretty sure Putin would be trying to shoot those planes down if they were in actual Russian airspace. Same if any of our vessels were in Russian territorial waters.

Their airspace? Any proof of that? Because I am pretty sure Putin would be trying to shoot those planes down if they weren't reading in actual Russian airspace. Same if any of our vessels were in Russian territorial waters.

Why do you misconstrue the content on my post. ?

Their airspace? Any proof of that? Because I am pretty sure Putin would be trying to shoot those planes down if they weren't reading in actual Russian airspace. Same if any of our vessels were in Russian territorial waters.

Why do you misconstrue the content on my post. ?

How am I misconstruing anything?

Electronic warfare planes crowding their ( China & Russia ) airspace on a daily basis

Where is the proof that this is happening?

If Russia was preparing for WWIII, Russian ships would've stayed at home and not exposed themselves to vulnerability This and other reasons to not to get alarmed.

Yeah, our eavesdropping electronic spy planes hug the borders of China and Russia.

That is common knowledge that reasonable standards people accept.

Based on China and Russia murdering tens of millions of their own, good for us that we keep an eye out.

Forum List

Back