Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

Is that crickets I hear?

were dems able to "recall" meeting with Russians or did the somehow forget and try to cover it up like Sessions did?

Well McCaskill sure had an issue. and she wasn't even asked directly, she made a false statement on Twitter completely on her own.

so let me get this straight ... Congress asks Sessions about Russian meeting and you reference McCaskill.

where was she, sitting in Sessions lap?

weak ass deflection martin

The panel was asking Sessions vaguely about his response in a questionnaire about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign. In the context of the Campaign Sessions answered the question that he had not seen or heard of any Russian influence or contacts with the campaign.

McCaskill said she never met with the Russians, and she did, twice. She even tweeted about doing it well before she tweeted about not doing it.

What Sessions did does not even come close to provable perjury.

Neither does McCaskill, she was just stupid.

Is that crickets I hear?

were dems able to "recall" meeting with Russians or did the somehow forget and try to cover it up like Sessions did?

Since Session can't remember what the visit was about in his office, the we need to question his top aides, Stevens and Dearborn.

senile AG ?

Yes unfit for office!!

if you cant recall an event that has national security implications that happened less than a year ago I totally agree.

I hope before I die I get a chance to kick a fucking liberal in the face.

Is that crickets I hear?

Well McCaskill sure had an issue. and she wasn't even asked directly, she made a false statement on Twitter completely on her own.

so let me get this straight ... Congress asks Sessions about Russian meeting and you reference McCaskill.

The panel was asking Sessions vaguely about his response in a questionnaire about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign. In the context of the Campaign Sessions answered the question that he had not seen or heard of any Russian influence or contacts with the campaign.

McCaskill said she never met with the Russians, and she did, twice. She even tweeted about doing it well before she tweeted about not doing it.

here martin, this belongs to you ..
upload_2017-3-3_13-7-32.jpeg

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

This is getting to be hilarious. These douche bags are going to wish they never opened this can of worms. When are they going to start calling Obama a traitor?

Sergey Kislyak appeared in the White House visitor logs dozens of times when Barack Obama was in office.

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014, May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.

Is that crickets I hear?

View attachment 115257

Figures you can't answer my statement rationally.

And the use of communist propaganda by a command economy wanna-be is comical.

Is that crickets I hear?

There was no perjury.

'Perjury is a very difficult charge to prove': Sessions probably didn't perjure himself when he denied Russia contacts at his confirmation hearing

But experts say that while Sessions' may have misled the Senate Judiciary Committee during his confirmation hearings, his comments likely don't amount to perjury

18 US Code § 1621 defines perjury as:

"Whoever, having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true."

In plain English, perjury means willfully lying in a court after taking an oath, which Sessions took at his confirmation hearing.

However, perjury is a "very difficult charge to prove," Laurie L. Levenson, a former federal prosecutor and a professor at Loyola Law School, told Business Insider.

"A defendant must knowingly lie under oath," Levenson continued. "His exact words matter."

The key question is whether it can be proved Sessions was "willfully untruthful" during the January confirmation hearing, Darryl K. Brown, a law professor at the University of Virginia, told Business Insider.

. . . . . . .

While Franken contended Thursday that Sessions' comments were "extremely misleading," he stopped short of invoking "perjury." It's much more difficult to prove that Sessions, a trained attorney, actually lied with intent.

In order to obtain a perjury conviction, the prosecution must make explicitly clear what each specific term in Franken's question means, including what was meant by "affiliated," Stan Brand, senior counsel at Akin Gump and an expert on congressional investigations, told Business Insider.

"The government would have to prove that he [Sessions] understood what the questioner meant by that term, and any ambiguity will be resolved in favor of the witness," Brand added. "As a result I think the viability of a perjury charge is dubious at best."

View attachment 115257

you didnt ask a question, you spewed conjecture down your damn leg ..

View attachment 115257

you didt ask a question, you spewed conjecture down your damn leg ..

I said statement, reading, try it sometime.

Should I have used Retort instead?

What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Is that crickets I hear?

McCaskill was not be confirmed and under oath, and also she met with him with a group of Senators.
McCaskill attempted to clarify the inconsistency in two more tweets later on Thursday.

She said that her 2013 meeting with Kislyak occurred with a group of other senators and revolved around the issue of policies regarding the adoption of Russian children.

At least she can remember what the meeting was about 4 years ago. Ask yourself why Sessions never had a meeting the Russian amb before? Because they had stuff to talk about , what , we do not know?

Is that crickets I hear?

McCaskill was not be confirmed and under oath, and also she met with a group of Senators.
McCaskill attempted to clarify the inconsistency in two more tweets later on Thursday.

She said that her 2013 meeting with Kislyak occurred with a group of other senators and revolved around the issue of policies regarding the adoption of Russian children.

At least she can remember what the meeting was about 4 years ago. Ask yourself why Sessions never meeting the Russian amb before? Because they had stuff to talk about , what ?

McCaskill made a statement that was directly untrue. She had met with Russians before.

Sessions was asked about Campaign people colluding with the Russians, and if he knew about it. He said he didn't, and no evidence has been brought to the contrary.

American and Russian government officials meet and speak to each other and this has been happening longer than any of us have been alive but because Trump won an election most thought he wouldn't it's now a big deal.

View attachment 115257

View attachment 115257

you edited your comment dipshit.. or shall I call you Ivan ... sure I shall, IVAN.

View attachment 115257

View attachment 115257

you edited your comment dipshit.. or shall I call you Ivan ... sure I shall, IVAN.

No, i didn't.

Ask a mod to verify, or take back your accusation.

the RW Russian lovers are back out in full force again today ... its fucking sick.

View attachment 115257

View attachment 115257

No, i didn't.

Ask a mod to verify, or take back your accusation.

1. I not taking back anything
2. I woudnt waste a mods time
3. kiss my American Ass, Russian Lover.

any part of that coNufuse you, IVAN?

Forum List

Back