🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Jet Barrels Within 5 Feet Of USN EP-3 - Trump Does Nothing

Trump has ordered all American pilots to do this everytime they encounter a Russian plane.

War game bravado. They buzz us, we buzz them.

No biggie, that's what airmen do.
You're right. I'm not sure what the democrat posters would have wanted done. Pilot to shoot down the Russian jet, ushering in a war with Russia?? The president declare war on Russia?? The democrats kept complaining about Trump's rough talk with North Korea's Kim Jung Un, saying it may provoke war, yet a Russian jet buzzes by one of ours and these posters want some aggressive action on our part. Clearly the left remains unhinged.

All of you keyboard commandos do not realize that an EP-3 is UNARMED!

The pilot could have the TACCO fart in their general direction, and that might be enough! It sure might raise a stink, but that's about it!

So the Russian says they acted within all rules to intercept and accompany and observe as the *cough*spy plane*cough* flew around near Russian air space.

The only one I see complaining here is CNN's military analyst John Kirby who feels it was "dangerous."

~shrugs at CNN military analyst~

Why the fuck are we patrolling in the Black Sea?

What US interest is there?

black-sea-map-0.jpg

The Black Sea is like a Russian lake and you can learn a lot about their operations by observing what they do there.

Considering that we want to DEESCALATE tensions, not increase them, maybe we should not be patrolling in their "russian lake".

black-sea-map-0.jpg

The Black Sea is like a Russian lake and you can learn a lot about their operations by observing what they do there.

Considering that we want to DEESCALATE tensions, not increase them, maybe we should not be patrolling in their "russian lake".

It is international waters and airspace. I was on one of the first ships to enter the Black Sea in decades back in the 1980s. We were up there when Yuri Andropov suddenly dropped dead and we deescalated by getting the heck out of Dodge.

black-sea-map-0.jpg

It is international waters and airspace. I was on one of the first ships to enter the Black Sea in decades back in the 1980s. We were up there when Yuri Andropov suddenly dropped dead and we deescalated by getting the heck out of Dodge.

In the 80s, the Black Sea was the coast of the Soviet Union, a Communist Superpower with an ideology calling for world conquest and a real chance at pulling it off.

Facing up to that was required.

Today, it is the coast of Russia, a much smaller and less dangerous nation, with not such ideology and no such chance.

Time to stop poking the Bear.

black-sea-map-0.jpg

In the 80s, the Black Sea was the coast of the Soviet Union, a Communist Superpower with an ideology calling for world conquest and a real chance at pulling it off.

Today, it is the coast of Russia, a much smaller and less dangerous nation, with not such ideology and no such chance.

No one is poking the bear! There is a lot of good intelligence to be had.

Our primary purpose in going there was to be there in case the Soviet carrier Kiev left port after overhaul so we could observe their workups. When we had to leave early, we were pleasantly surprised when the Kiev transited to Bosphorus and Dardanelles and came out in the Med to play. I spent the next two months tailing her around the Med watching and listening to everything they did. I spent more time in her wake than I did my own American carriers in two deployments.

black-sea-map-0.jpg

Our primary purpose in going there was to be there in case the Soviet carrier Kiev left port after overhaul so we could observe their workups. When we had to leave early, we were pleasantly surprised when the Kiev transited to Bosphorus and Dardanelles and came out in the Med to play. I spent the next two months tailing her around the Med watching and listening to everything they did. I spent more time in her wake than I did my own American carriers in two deployments.

That made complete sense then.

Now, not so much.

That made complete sense then.

Now, not so much.

Why does it not make sense now? The Soviets and Chinese are developing new weapons and systems all of the time.

Trumps is the biggest pussy to ever hold the presidency.

I heard he called Putin and said "Come on pooty quit playing with us do it one more time and I'll lift the sanctions we're really not enforcing". Then they both laughed it off.

Hahaha...funny shit...you nutless LefTards would be here pissing your little pink panties had he done anything about it...what gives with you Loons?

Trump followers all of a sudden embrace the Russians ? LOL....what's Reagan doing down there right now?

What you just did there was show that you have no clue what the Cold War was about, nor that Reagan was a strong ANTI-COMMUNISTS, not an anti-Russian.
Is not about just communism. Russia till now are our adversary on world stage, he k they even threaten the well being of our soldiers, and invade our allies. And you find it ok that you cons wanna lick their boots? And it's a nothing burger?

black-sea-map-0.jpg

So what do you call Russia invading it' neighbours, fighting along Assad in Syria, helping Iran etc....?

Democrats wanted Trump to order the plane shot down. Then the democrats can say Trump started WWIII.

He's got your number.

he could have verbally assaulted Russia but he has his lips locked around Putins asshole so damn tight the old derelict cant talk.

Forum List

Back