Russian President Vladimir Putin Weigh In On The Swamp Rat Comey "The Leaker"

LOL a petty despot and murderer is now the go to guy for the right wing in America! And you thought the likes of Limbaugh and Savage were bad enough. I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure the right wing in America takes stupid pills and just like the opioid epidemic they are taking too many. If anyone wonders why we have a moron for president look no further.

"In the nearly thirty years since then, I have followed Trump intensely; I’ve paid close attention to his business dealings and I’ve interviewed him multiple times. In 1990, I broke the story that, instead of being worth billions, as he’d claimed, Trump actually had a negative net worth and escaped a chaotic collapse into personal bankruptcy only when the government took his side over the bank’s, as you will read." David Cay Johnston 'The Making Of Donald Trump'

Trump’s financial records, depositions and interview transcripts: The documents behind ‘Trump Revealed’

The media is trying to play the "RUSSIA" angle to the firing story, since that's all they have now...

RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Forum List

Back