SABOTAGE: Historic Delay In Trump Confirmations...

The Democrats saw that the GOP wasn't hurt by gumming up the works on Obama, so they're gonna do the same thing to Trump.

"Well, they started it!"

Childish? Yes. Counter-productive? Yes. But that's what hyper-partisanship has done to our "leaders" in both parties.

When i say 'sabotage', i don't mean the Democrats are only sabotaging Donald Trump. Their actions are sabotaging the country. Democrats really should reconsider their 'Party before Country' extremist stance.

Wow.....after 8 years of Republicans doing everything that they could do to 'sabotage' President Obama's appointments- including refusing to even consider his Supreme Court nomination- you snowflakes are just demonstrating your hypocrisy.
Don't try and rewrite history...the GOP tried to work with Obama but he said fine you can come along for the ride but you have to sit in the back of the bus. Well that is how Obama conducted himself for 8 years and that is why your party is no longer a national party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Give ONE example of Republicans trying to work with Obama, just one.

Slowest pace of confirmation since George Washington's presidency. Imagine taking on the job of POTUS when the Senate slow walks confirming your cabinet leaders, that makes an already very challenging job damn near impossible, it hurts the American people. The Senate is a dysfunctional collection of self centered assholes.
Did you ever question the republican senate when they refused to consider the appointments of dozens of Obama judges, or even the nomination for SCOTUS?
Yeah, the Biden rule's a kicker.

When i say 'sabotage', i don't mean the Democrats are only sabotaging Donald Trump. Their actions are sabotaging the country. Democrats really should reconsider their 'Party before Country' extremist stance.

Even as he signs executive orders at a furious pace and plans 'yuge' changes across the federal government, President Trump is dealing with a major disadvantage: His team is not in place.

Not only has the Senate confirmed just a handful of Trump's Cabinet nominees nearly three weeks into his presidency, but hundreds of other positions remain unappointed.

But one thing is clear: this year's Cabinet confirmation process is one of the slowest in history.

As of Wednesday, Trump was still waiting on confirmation for 10 of his 15 Cabinet nominees. By this time in 2001, then-President George W. Bush had his entire Cabinet confirmed. Then-President Barack Obama was just three short of a full Cabinet on Feb. 8, 2009...

Trump facing historic delays in confirmation push
The Democratic Party is fragmented, but polls show most Democrats want their representatives in Congress to be as annoying as possible to Republicans, so in terms of party politics, this is a smart move, but these delays are so outrageous, they are also strengthening support for the President among likely voters, so in terms of national politics, it is a stupid move.

And by strengthening support you mean declining poll numbers?
Among likely voters, his poll numbers have been improving.

When i say 'sabotage', i don't mean the Democrats are only sabotaging Donald Trump. Their actions are sabotaging the country. Democrats really should reconsider their 'Party before Country' extremism.

Even as he signs executive orders at a furious pace and plans 'yuge' changes across the federal government, President Trump is dealing with a major disadvantage: His team is not in place.

Not only has the Senate confirmed just a handful of Trump's Cabinet nominees nearly three weeks into his presidency, but hundreds of other positions remain unappointed.

But one thing is clear: this year's Cabinet confirmation process is one of the slowest in history.

As of Wednesday, Trump was still waiting on confirmation for 10 of his 15 Cabinet nominees. By this time in 2001, then-President George W. Bush had his entire Cabinet confirmed. Then-President Barack Obama was just three short of a full Cabinet on Feb. 8, 2009...

You hate our Constitutional concept of checks and balances?

Slowest pace of confirmation since George Washington's presidency. Imagine taking on the job of POTUS when the Senate slow walks confirming your cabinet leaders, that makes an already very challenging job damn near impossible, it hurts the American people. The Senate is a dysfunctional collection of self centered assholes.
Did you ever question the republican senate when they refused to consider the appointments of dozens of Obama judges, or even the nomination for SCOTUS?
What does that have to do with Republicans refusing to consider Obamas judicial appointments?

The Democratic Party is fragmented, but polls show most Democrats want their representatives in Congress to be as annoying as possible to Republicans, so in terms of party politics, this is a smart move, but these delays are so outrageous, they are also strengthening support for the President among likely voters, so in terms of national politics, it is a stupid move.

Not really, they are still in the toilet

Can we see the law setting a time limit of these kinds of things?

Is this Democrat hate for Donald Trump good for the country? His Cabinet should be in place soon. It's very important. I don't mind legitimate opposition, but this stuff has gotten out of control. It just seems wrong.
Was the republican hate for Barack Obama good for the country?

They didn't behave like this. This stuff has gotten to be absurd. Trump's Cabinet should be in place soon. This historic delay is wrong.

Wow.....after 8 years of Republicans doing everything that they could do to 'sabotage' President Obama's appointments- including refusing to even consider his Supreme Court nomination- you snowflakes are just demonstrating your hypocrisy.

This Democrat obstruction is historic. They've set new lows in decency.
Merrick Garland is laughing at you.

No, they haven't. Don't bother showing me some Red State poll.

Is this Democrat hate for Donald Trump good for the country? His Cabinet should be in place soon. It's very important. I don't mind legitimate opposition, but this stuff has gotten out of control. It just seems wrong.
Was the republican hate for Barack Obama good for the country?

They didn't behave like this. This stuff has gotten to be absurd. Trump's Cabinet should be in place soon. This historic delay is wrong.
republicans attempted to stop anything and everything of Obamas. Don't pretend you didn't know

What does that have to do with Republicans refusing to consider Obamas judicial appointments?
When in the Senate, Joe Biden insisted that the Senate should not consider a SC nomination in the last year of a president's term. He wanted it to be a referendum item in the election. He got it this time.

When in the Senate, Joe Biden insisted that the Senate should not consider a SC nomination in the last year of a president's term. He wanted it to be a referendum item in the election. He got it this time.
Never, and I mean never has a candidate not been at the least voted on. NEVER

Don't try and rewrite history...the GOP tried to work with Obama but he said fine you can come along for the ride but you have to sit in the back of the bus. Well that is how Obama conducted himself for 8 years and that is why your party is no longer a national party.
Merrick Garland is really starting to giggle at your post.

Never, and I mean never has a candidate not been at the least voted on. NEVER
You can't say that any more.

The more Dems stall, the greater will be Putin's wrath against them in the midterms

Forum List

Back