🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Sacrifice" for your country

If my adult son joins the Marine Corps and gets killed overseas, what is my "sacrifice"?
You tards just get dumber and dumber every day.

You whackjobs just get crazier and crazier every day.

You deserve to be conned by a huckster like Trump. Just how much deeper are you going to swallow his cock?

I pay taxes, but that's no "sacrifice" because it is required by law.

I went into the military service for three years and served 18 months in Vietnam. Was that a "sacrifice"? Not for me, actually. I needed a break from the world to get my head right. I came out with money in the bank, a pile of maturity, the GI bill, and my life was better for the experience and even the tangibles I got.

If my adult son joins the Marine Corps and gets killed overseas, what is my "sacrifice"?

Nothing.

It is a LOSS, certainly, but a sacrifice is something that YOU give up voluntarily. You cannot give up the life of an adult son. That is HIS sacrifice, not yours.

Most Americans sacrifice nothing for their country. In fact, they look to their Country to give them free stuff. Free education, college grants and loans, welfare, housing assistance, food stamps, subsidized flood insurance, a "cake"job with good pay, fantastic benefits and only a little bit of work to do (I've been there, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about).

Politicians like to think that they are making a sacrifice by entering into "Public Service," but for most of them, it is simply a way to feed their egos, adopt a lifestyle they like, and pretend to be benefitting their fellow Americans. If a successful businessman takes a 90% pay cut and walks away from a successful business in order to run for and hold a public office, THAT IS A SACRIFICE. If he spends millions on his own campaign - in an attempt to do something good for the overall society - then those millions are also a sacrifice.

What has HRC or Barry ever sacrificed for their country?

Not a fucking thing. they used government employment to enrich themselves and feed their enormous egos. Not that there's anything wrong with that; most politicians are the same, but I really don't want to hear about most of them being public servants and sacrificing for the country. it's all BS.

A perfect example of a Callous Conservative - total lack of empathy

Hillary:

'Ask not what I can do for YOU. Ask what you an do for me...and my political career...like Stevens did!'

Ok. So according tonthe righties, these things ain't sacrafices .

-military service
-child killed during military service
-public service, elected position or not .

So tell us . What does count as "sacrifice "????

Why do you people on the left always take the word of one or a few people and claim all righties feel the same way? You brainwashed people might not believe this, but we all feel differently about issues right and left.

Correct The Record on Hillary and President Obama and sacrifice

Both took time off from school and careers to volunteer, Both looked at public service as a worthy goal, even though both were considered so brilliant as your law school grads that they could have gone anywhere and named their own price,

Right. Nobody goes to school to be a lawyer for the money, and nobody joins politics for the money and power either. Why Obama and Hillary, they are just philanthropists is what they are. It took the Clintons by surprise that they could become multi-millionaires once out of the White House. Who could have known that???

If I were to ever try anything stupid like selling somebody a bridge, I would make sure they were a liberal, because they'll believe anything.

Hillary:

'Ask not what I can do for YOU. Ask what you an do for me...and my political career...like Stevens did!'

Hillary:

The more you post, the dumber you prove to be.
The fact that you can't compregend something doesn't make the other person the 'dump' one. :p

I've never made an effort to "compregend something"; you appear to me to be dumb based on your opinions.

Both took time off from school and careers to volunteer, Both looked at public service as a worthy goal, even though both were considered so brilliant as your law school grads that they could have gone anywhere and named their own price,

Right. Nobody goes to school to be a lawyer for the money, and nobody joins politics for the money and power either. Why Obama and Hillary, they are just philanthropists is what they are. It took the Clintons by surprise that they could become multi-millionaires once out of the White House. Who could have known that???

If I were to ever try anything stupid like selling somebody a bridge, I would make sure they were a liberal, because they'll believe anything.
So all you have is an attack full of hysterical statements? Can you even make a logical and credible argument?

So all you have is an attack full of hysterical statements? Can you even make a logical and credible argument?

I just did that, but you refuse to accept it.

Nobody goes into politics or law without a financial benefit; that is of course unless they are doing better in private life than they would entering public service like Trump.

For most anybody, living in the White House and being a household name is a step up in life. For Trump, it would be a step down.

Trump already has more money than most Americans. He is just as popular as any President doing his shows and beauty pageants. He doesn't feed on power because he has all the power he needs. He has all the money he needs. He has all the popularity he needs. These are all things most people want when running for President.

I just did that, but you refuse to accept it.

Nobody goes into politics or law without a financial benefit; that is of course unless they are doing better in private life than they would entering public service like Trump.

For most anybody, living in the White House and being a household name is a step up in life. For Trump, it would be a step down.

Trump already has more money than most Americans. He is just as popular as any President doing his shows and beauty pageants. He doesn't feed on power because he has all the power he needs. He has all the money he needs. He has all the popularity he needs. These are all things most people want when running for President.

Your generalizations about 'financial benefit' are one thing. Trump is power hungry and he is a poor rich man. He is a trust fund baby who not only believes he hit a triple after being born on third base, he insists he hit a triple, and will and has sued anyone and everyone who claims otherwise.

If power corrupts, so does celebrity. We see it all the time. You appear to portray Trump as some kind of god-like figure -- so above you and your kind, so wise, so altruistic. :laugh2:

Hillary Clinton, like Barack Obama, was a young lawyer who straight out of school could have asked her price. Instead she took some time off and volunteered. Volunteered. She went into public service which offers no guarantees of 'financial benefit'

DJT has never had an altruistic thought in his whole pathetic lifetime. He success was built on his daddy co-signing all of his early adventures. That is a fact

When I was in little league I sacrificed for the team. Third base coach signaled bunt, so I put down a world class bunt and nearly also made it to first, but not. Now THAT was a sacrifice. I was carrying a .666 batting average at the time. I swung at everything so bunting was like 'here, here's your easy bake oven make some brownies for the team'. WTF?

All I EVER wanted to hear was 'swing away'.

When I was in little league I sacrificed for the team. Third base coach signaled bunt, so I put down a world class bunt and nearly also made it to first, but not. Now THAT was a sacrifice. I was carrying a .666 batting average at the time. I swung at everything so bunting was like 'here, here's your easy bake oven make some brownies for the team'. WTF?

Donald Trump sacrificed. He sacrificed earning a Purple Heart the good old fashioned way

Donald Trump sacrificed. He sacrificed earning a Purple Heart the good old fashioned way

Taking it from an old man.

I will argue with you...while I despise neocons, I have an utter hatred for the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. So, what topic ( as it pertains to the world scene ) do you wish to discuss????

I will argue with you...while I despise neocons, I have an utter hatred for the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. So, what topic ( as it pertains to the world scene ) do you wish to discuss????
One question: Do you believe Hillary Clinton is a leftist?

She is a globalist that does not believe in a nation's sovereignty. She believes in the "two class approach".....one being the serfs and the other being the ruling class.....do I need to expound further? Do you believe that she is just "left of center"???

Forum List

Back